• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

Ty4on

And best outcome is we lynch scum today and keep around the anti town townsman (Town CCS, scum acohrs here)

Why did you feel the need to point this out? o_O

Do you have any real feelings about who is scum among Acohrs/CCS if any? Doesn't have to be much.

Sorian

Banned
Hmf

What do you think about Sorian, Sophia? You don't seem to have made a comment lately.

------------------------
What are you trying to do, Sorian? That first paragraph is just mwhwhwhwaaa... I don't see any pro-town motivation.

Did you go out of your way to bold two people using the word shit? Care to explain why?

To answer your question, what about my first paragraph is... whatever that means? I told everyone how I would vote it it came down to a thunderdome between the two. The motivation is keeping surprises to a minimum as day end already gets enough usually.

Ty4on

Because, as I noted last night, I have been busy with a doctor's appointment today in the city, which is 45 minutes away one way. I haven't had much time to really sit down and look at the game until now.

When did you start to scum read him and are all of us three roughly equally scummy to you?

Sophia

Am I the only one that noticed as soon as it was a three way tie between acohrs, CCS, and Sophia acohrs just quietly unvotes himself like he wants to slink away?

Nah, I noticed it too. But sadly I can't vote for achors and still break the tie.

Kawl_USC

Why did you feel the need to point this out? o_O

Do you have any real feelings about who is scum among Acohrs/CCS if any? Doesn't have to be much.

To emphasize even the best case still leaves us with an unhelpful town. I'm pushing for CCS lynch today because I think acohrs is less likely to be given a free pass given either alignment flip of CCS. I think either or both could be scum. I don't agree with sorians position that their back and forth couldn't be W/W

franconp

Am I the only one that noticed as soon as it was a three way tie between acohrs, CCS, and Sophia acohrs just quietly unvotes himself like he wants to slink away?

Yes, but it's kind of a stupid play. We have a lot of time left so the votes will change easily.

Natiko

Banned
Yes, but it's kind of a stupid play. We have a lot of time left so the votes will change easily.
Okay and CCS purposefully creating a three way tie and announcing said tie when he could have given acohrs the vote lead with a switch in that direction isn't far more stupid? Which of the two seems like a more likely scum play, a quiet unvote or screaming about how you're causing chaos openly?

acohrs

Well CCS took his vote on himself, so sadly our moment is over :'(.

Anyway, going back to my old vote.

Vote: Sorian

THIRTY MINUTES REMAIN

sorian (1)
ty4on 246 (547)
sophia 323 (477)
acohrs 669 (889)
acohrs 1018

melonrabbit (1)
bronx-man 251 (491)
cabot 765 (811)
czartim 774 (903)
kyanrute 931

sophia (4)
pop-o-matic 253
czartim 364 (585)
ty4on 827
czartim 903
ccs 991

cabot (1)
ccs 268 (377)
kawl_usc 471 (751)
*splinter 545

acohrs (3)
natiko 362 (427)
sorian 456 (516)
natiko 590
franconp 770
acohrs 889 (997)
cabot 979

absolutbro (1)
ccs 377 (658)
cabot 612 (765)
magnumboy20xx 664

ty4on (1)
sorian 583
czartim 591 (633)
ccs 658 (801)
ccs 830 (873)

ccs (5)
melonrabbit 756
stanleypalmtree 829
kawl_usc 865
ccs 873 (991)
bronx-man 987
sophia 1007

Ty4on

I'm a bit indecisive, not town reading either, but I feel like I don't really wanna see CCS or Acohrs lynched today. It feels as stupid as trusting CCS' force reads.
Did you go out of your way to bold two people using the word shit? Care to explain why?
...no
Gee, take a guess. It doesn't paint a very full picture and probably doesn't mean anything, but I find it interesting.
To answer your question, what about my first paragraph is... whatever that means? I told everyone how I would vote it it came down to a thunderdome between the two. The motivation is keeping surprises to a minimum as day end already gets enough usually.
I guess. You weren't the first to call it a mess, but I didn't like how dismissive the attitude was.

franconp

Okay and CCS purposefully creating a three way tie and announcing said tie when he could have given acohrs the vote lead with a switch in that direction isn't far more stupid? Which of the two seems like a more likely scum play, a quiet unvote or screaming about how you're causing chaos openly?

Both? And there is no tie. CCS has 5 and Sophia has 4 and noone is voting for themselves.

Who hasn't voted?

franconp

I don't like the 1 vote difference. If this keep up towards the end of the day will switch my vote to CCS to avoid last minute shenanigans.

Sophia

I'll be honest, I thought she already was voting for me :p

headbang3c0jk1.gif

I really don't like this vote scenario at all. Ugh.

Natiko

Banned
Both? And there is no tie. CCS has 5 and Sophia has 4 and noone is voting for themselves.

Who hasn't voted?

There was a tie at the time of CCS causing one and announcing it was my point. If you're scum and under suspicion is that the play you would make? Would you force a tie and tell everyone you were doing so instead of putting a different player in the lead by himself?

I find it more likely that, due to CCS openly causing a tie as opposed to acohrs who saw the three way tie and chose to take himself out of contention, acohrs is the scum of the two.

Kawl_USC

Feet to the fire and making people antsy is always best case scenario for day one. Gut check time scum team.

You know assuming one of the three of you at least are scum

Ty4on

Feet to the fire and making people antsy is always best case scenario for day one. Gut check time scum team.

You know assuming one of the three of you at least are scum

This is why you have a bunch of wagons
I really don't care. No chance I'm changing the minds of the people voting for me at this point :p

Why do you think you're not wrong about Acohrs like you were in Pop?

Sophia

I really don't care. No chance I'm changing the minds of the people voting for me at this point :p

Seriously?

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

Dude, you're the one that forced my hand into voting to break the tie.

Don't give us this crap in the 9th inning. : \

franconp

There was a tie at the time of CCS causing one and announcing it was my point. If you're scum and under suspicion is that the play you would make? Would you force a tie and tell everyone you were doing so instead of putting a different player in the lead by himself?

I find it more likely that, due to CCS openly causing a tie as opposed to acohrs who saw the three way tie and chose to take himself out of contention, acohrs is the scum of the two.

I already said both. Acohrs is really bad because he made a subtle move to clear himself from the danger zone. CCS made also a bad townie move because as he caused a three tied leadership made the voting more easily prone to last minute shenanigans.

Sorian

Banned
Back here, when I voted for him.

And no, it's not equal scumminess. It'd be more like you > Sorian > cabot, and cabot is more of a pure gut read right now. I also highly doubt all three of you are scum so...

Weird that you helped pidgeonholed this into Acohrs vs. CCS if neither is really on your list.

I'm a bit indecisive, not town reading either, but I feel like I don't really wanna see CCS or Acohrs lynched today. It feels as stupid as trusting CCS' force reads.

...no
Gee, take a guess. It doesn't paint a very full picture and probably doesn't mean anything, but I find it interesting.
I guess. You weren't the first to call it a mess, but I didn't like how dismissive the attitude was.

Both of their plays are horrible except for one very specific case and I'm doubting that it is the case. So yes, I am dismissive of it.

If I die: trust acohrs and cab. Don't trust melon and natiko.

Pro-tip, doing it like this makes no one care if you are actually town unless you flip with some beastly role that has investigated 4 people before day 1 end. Grats on the WIFOM if you are scum though.

VOTE: Acohrs

Time for everyone to settle and figure out the mess.

Top Bottom