• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mini Mafia III |OT| An Amazing Alien Abduction Adventure

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Are you reading the thread? Are you seeing my questions for you?
Barely. It's been kind of slow and I'm just looking for alternatives to you/melon. Since a lot of the alternatives pair me with someone I, obviously, won't consider lynching myself.

Let's assume kyan is town, the remaining pairings I haven't fully considered are:

squidy/melon
squidy/tim
squidy/gorlak
tim/melon
tim/gorlak

Where did you ever possibly "bus" crab d1? This is just a complete wrong statement.
Yes this is incorrect. I only vaguely remembered saying something about voting crab D1 so I threw it in. It was more accurate to say I "bussed" him from D2.

Also they shitposted together, what scum tend to do.
Since when? Why would I, as scum, possibly shitpost with scum as they're about to be revealed? More often its scum shitposting with town to lower their guard. This is exactly what acohrs did in Pop and why he won MVP. Crab's words to me, during that game were, "town is almost in lylo and they're posting puppers".

Last thing I want to look at is how melon and squidyj approached each other, going from memory, there was no interaction. Would the whole scum team go silent at each other?
Waiting fervently for your opinion of melon.

Haly

You never gave insight after Kawl revealed mason.

No it didn't, because:
If they aren't under pressure does that make sense though? If they aren't likely to be lynched and don't feel that town is lynching someone they don't agree is scum, what's the driving force on claiming there?
Making it easier for me to form the team in my head and sort stuff out. Like, for example, Gorlaks is clearly not the mason so we can cross that off the list. If Crab turned out to be the mason this completely fucks with my reads and I'd rather have it cleared out before I go deep. If either you or Tim claimed Mason, then I can also stop second guessing myself because you and Tim are in my blindspot for the moment. That just leaves melon and squidy for me, and a melon mason would fuck with my reads quite a bit as well. Squidyj as mason would make sense to me.

and I'm starting to build up squidyj as our missing mason in my mind.

I will, however, be going through batsnacks' history to see if there's a hint of the other mason in there.

i'm mason

Is this serious? I was just about to posit melonrabbit as mason.

As you can see, I've already accounted for almost every possible mason configuration in D3.

Did this or crab's flip change anything? Where are you standing at?
I've already made my case last day phase. Nothing happened towards the end of day to make me change my mind.

Also, lul:
No active vote for Day 3: Crab, Gorlak, melonrabbit
I mean if this isn't mafia holding back their votes in hopes for a quick hammer I don't know what it is.
I was starting to doubt my scum read of you but it's actually getting clear now that you're the one who isn't reading. You don't actually make reads, you know, all you do is summarize and refer to post numbers.

Melon starts very fluffy and as Haly pointed out she points at crab's inactivity, voting for him until crab votes lp #237.

Then she starts engaging with lp herself #257, notes squidyj vote without explanation, lp prod #321. LP votes melon, defending himself. As I said earlier, I do not understand the case melon made against LP in #403, you could very clearly see he tried to fight it. At Day end she unvotes shortly until crab pushes LP.
lols at kyan for being cop and #698 voices suspicion against haly, discusses with him, votes haly and attacks #740. Generally puts trust into Kyan, willing to follow him. votes timeaisis after giving herself quite some time to think #840

Reacts to my questions and gives a readlist in #873. Feels being critizised by Haly much #883 and claims to have been on haly train d1 #884 - 887, which clearly wasn't the case.

Current reads at #953 match what she voiced earlier.

All in all my impression is she could be scum coaster. She focused on LP D1, tries to engage Haly similarly D2 until that wasn't possibly. Rarely acts on her own (both cases were made from others and she followed up) and only brought up views because I asked her too.

I think my verdict depends on connection to others. Have to go deeper.
This is a recap of what happened followed by "further study is required".

Squidyj puts an unusual be cautios everyone be aware warning in #68, with an easy letter mistake as well. cop joke #84. #138 jokingly (?)scum team haly, ouro, crab. #259 kyan vote without any explanation

#306, first substantial post, in which he finds kyan's attitude, time's presence, kawl suspicious as well as takes the stand that lp is not scum.
#474 blames everyone for this hot mess of a d1 and later votes ouro 532, after being called out by him.

more active at day end, staying true to his perception of lp.

#635 asks if vig should come forward

Answers my questions in #749 and gives some insight. Comes to the arguably weird conclusion we should lynch the claimed cop over his red check (supposedly) haly. After Kyan reaveals, squidyj votes him #785 for gambit bullshit. #813 kyan is full of shit. And he retracts his stance after catching some heat in #829

I don't know what to make of his melon callout in #879. It wasn't good of her to write down, but why highlight it even more?

Votes Haly out of the gate today without any explanation. Rightfully points out Haly's logic flaw about how many PRs could be left later. Reveals not being mason before Kawl comes forward #969

Hmm, very hard. Squidyj has the least connections in the game. I can not remember that he even strived the topic of crab once. Likewise I do not remember any word about Czar (if I missed sth. please point out).

Not a good feel about this one at all.

Squidyj, you made it clear that Haly is your top suspect. Who else is likely to be mafia?
Again, more recap, then a light prod at squidyj you never followed up on. You seem very intent on pressing me about that D1 comment though.

CzarTim is the first one to point out LP's unvote and applies pressure (#169). Gives reads at #203, calls out haly sheep 204. Also continues to ask for opinions from LP.
Points out Time defending lp 273

Asks crab #278, crabs pic #280, talks with kawl, kyan, oreo.

#362 crab should contribute more
#442 votes crab, back and forth, lands his vote at LP at day end

#630 wants to know about mason#2

looks at haly immediatly and finds a supposed connection with crab #703
and reminds us of suspicious haly sheeping him.
later agrees that haly's reaction looks good and votes timeaisis.

Today he gives his state of mind #914 and continues to put forward his opinion about those he was unsure.

At first glance it looks like town, but is there anything scum tim would've done differently? Thus far I struggle to see any valid reason to townread him aside from a gut read. But after all I've got nothing else to go on, so... he didn't act suspicious (apart from 630 maybe), so I won't vote him today.
Recap, and then "I don't see anything".

In the matter of crab:

#221 first serious post, questions for ouro, me, lp and kyan
votes lp

some talk about how to play the game #270
called out by tim #278
bad intent pic #280
Tim wants more contributions from Crab.

After Kawl and bats vote him, he comes back with this explanation #397, which seemed plausible at the time.

#408 - On the one hand he goes after Ourobolus for his lack of content and his reasoning on Time. On the other hand he writes a poem for squidyj who wasn't contributing anything. Again questions for Haly, Kyan, Czar.
Discussion with Kyan and Haly entails.

After Tim votes him, he comes back with #445 I'm active.

Defends himself against Kawl's post #470.

Pushes for Ouro 475. 510

#513 mention of squidyj

#525 defends me against bats pushing for me.

#570 famed question for a case against LP
#574 votes LP after no case was presented

#621 confirms it was self-interest to change from ouro to lp

#654 nk interpretation

He discusses scenarios and letters #756, 767 and goes after Kyan when he changes story. #801 unvotes and shames kyan

#852 shames anyone voting him, questioned by me, follow up 867 and 877, he omits my question concerning indirect vs. direct callouts.

Today after Kawl reveals mason status he joins #979 claiming cop.

---
and now everyone is posting gifs... great. well, I still want to look for team connections.
Recap, followed by "I need to look deeper".

The last one I took into consideration was Haly. And surprisingly I found two, three posts which lead to me overthinking my position on him.
In general there was a lot more interaction between Crab and Haly than Crab and Melon/Squidyj.

Haly states D1 he'd vote Crab if there is no alternative, but would prefer not to (#412). And states Crab's argument is convincing (#420). There is some how to mafia talk between CxH around 423-35 (easily fakeable). At 435 Haly is undecided leaning LP, later votes Ouro without any further explanation. At D2 he starts voting crab as 3rd (#638) speculating about possible scum crab getting help from LP voters (659-62, talk with crab 63/64). Kyan gambit, Haly votes crab when Kyan redchecked Timeaisis.

And here we come to (#817 ff.). Haly is relieved the pressure is off him, joking around. Crab responds (818-821), some Capslock fun by Haly, slow remark at 830, more funny capslock 831. and squidyj referring to train joke in response.

At the start of D3 Haly is super eager to talk about Kyan (why is kyan alive, hopes he didn't check mason, talks about PR, roleblock reference) and later looks like wanting to get more info (pro mass claim, mason should wait till x). Not wanting to give scum time for a fake claim as he says. Brings forward his case against CrabxMelon. Locks in Crab after claim (1023/30). In talk with squidyj talks about possible haly/tim/crab. And joins Crab in shitposting and gif'ing around.

Something which causes me to pause is

Where did you ever possibly "bus" crab d1? This is just a complete wrong statement.
That's all you have. After seemingly combing through every post, all you managed to produce is "haly you got this thing here wrong, scum?????".

Gorlak

Banned
Waiting for my opinion about Melon? Again, are you reading the thread?

Yesterday:
Melon starts very fluffy and as Haly pointed out she points at crab's inactivity, voting for him until crab votes lp #237.

Then she starts engaging with lp herself #257, notes squidyj vote without explanation, lp prod #321. LP votes melon, defending himself. As I said earlier, I do not understand the case melon made against LP in #403, you could very clearly see he tried to fight it. At Day end she unvotes shortly until crab pushes LP.
lols at kyan for being cop and #698 voices suspicion against haly, discusses with him, votes haly and attacks #740. Generally puts trust into Kyan, willing to follow him. votes timeaisis after giving herself quite some time to think #840

Reacts to my questions and gives a readlist in #873. Feels being critizised by Haly much #883 and claims to have been on haly train d1 #884 - 887, which clearly wasn't the case.

Current reads at #953 match what she voiced earlier.

All in all my impression is she could be scum coaster. She focused on LP D1, tries to engage Haly similarly D2 until that wasn't possibly. Rarely acts on her own (both cases were made from others and she followed up) and only brought up views because I asked her too.

I think my verdict depends on connection to others. Have to go deeper.

Today looking for connection to crab:
so the remaining candidates are squidyj, melon and haly. after rereading I've found some "flags" for haly, which goes against what I said yesterday, will explain in my next posts. While haly conversed with crab more often, both squidyj and melon were seldomly mentioned by crab.

melon prodded crab early game, after that she only ever states she's blind there and does not talk about the crab/czar part and d1 end neither talks about voting/not voting crab. She was low activity d2, never talks about crab's end day pushes and follows kyan. Some aggressiveness against haly. She didn't change her reads from 873 up to now.

Melon, why do you think Haly is suspicious? Can you point out where he went after you and why that is suspicious? I can't remember this happening.

Also her claiming to be on the haly train since d1 (#884) is not true.

Continuing:
Haly made his case for melon #965 and this rings true and marks how melon and crab basically have not touched one another this game. I do wonder though if that is an attempt to bus crab and prepare a game winning mislynch, but that could be biased because I probably start to see Haly as scum more and more.

It's worth noting that a haly x melon scum team does not seem likely. Melon especially went after haly when kyan pulled his gambit and said to be suspicious of him ever since.

And looking closer at possible melon/squidyj connection:
Connection between melon and squidyj:
melon scumreads squidyj 873
squidyj quotes melon 879 (highlights crab as pr?)
melon explains read after prompt 883
squidyj mentions melon 1025
squidyj reads at 1028 (quote above)
melon only ever echoed her read since then.

The whole game they managed to pretty much avoid each other.

Again, would the whole scum team not interact with one another? Crab/Squidyj/Melon ...hm, I deem it very unlikely.

Gorlak

Banned
So what exactly are you talking about Haly? In contrast to you I tried to evaluate possible scum candidates and tried to find connections.

Why do you ignore any other possibility in mylo? Why are you so sure you've got the right candidates?

CzarTim

What do you mean? I don't think I can follow you here. Melon busses Haly and stops after kyan switches check target. Haly makes case against melon D3?

My opinion that melon/haly is unlikely originates from a supposed mutual (weak) bus. Haly provided one lengthier post, but that's it. Hmmm, but melon going after haly immediately could be a spontaneous bus...

No, I still think they are an unlikely team.

Anyone else an opinion?

You said melon/haly is unlikely because she went after him after kyan did his gambit and remained suspicious after the switch:

It's worth noting that a haly x melon scum team does not seem likely. Melon especially went after haly when kyan pulled his gambit and said to be suspicious of him ever since.

When I asked why scum!haly would vote for crab instead of time, you said in case kyan switched back to haly.

My point is if the team were crab/haly/melon wouldn't melon also want to keep haly on her short list in case of kyan goes back?

Haly

You post a lot but it lacks substance and intent. You never conclude anything. You have no thesis. All I see is someone using length of posts to mask paucity of consideration.

All you did JUST NOW was quote all of your long ass posts that never concluded anything!

You "look closely", but never so close as to come to concrete vote.

Haly

Why do you ignore any other possibility in mylo? Why are you so sure you've got the right candidates?

Barely. It's been kind of slow and I'm just looking for alternatives to you/melon. Since a lot of the alternatives pair me with someone I, obviously, won't consider lynching myself.

I'm just looking for alternatives to you/melon. Since a lot of the alternatives pair me with someone I, obviously, won't consider lynching myself.

I'm just looking for alternatives to you/melon.

I, obviously, won't consider lynching myself.
Give me a pairing that MAKES SENSE and DOESN'T INCLUDE MYSELF and I'll happily consider it.
I am currently leaning melon into Gorlak.
This is my pairing as well.
Right now I'd vote: Haly over Squidyj.

This pairing includes me.
Right now, you. Not as confident on squid/ gor. Was hoping squid would actually contribute more yesterday. Worried everyone is tunneled in on it being you / gor.

CzarTim is also trying to avoid tunneling but as far as I can see he agreed with my analysis.
CrabxGorlak my OTP

Just so we remember where Kawl stood at the end of D3.

I'm waiting for melon to throw out a pairing.

Squidy is AWOL which is itself a problem.

So I ask you, do you expect me to not only argue for you/melon, but also argue against myself?

Gorlak

Banned
No it didn't, because: As you can see, I've already accounted for almost every possible mason configuration in D3.

You took any possible wrong mason configuration into account. Kawl being mason should change things.

Haly said:
I was starting to doubt my scum read of you but it's actually getting clear now that you're the one who isn't reading. You don't actually make reads, you know, all you do is summarize and refer to post numbers.

I read the thread, numerous times. Understanding what's going on is a totally different matter. Obviously I have trouble finding the scum team, that's why I try to do as much as I can. Guess I'm sorry I'm not as sure as you to have found the supposed scum team (without even considering other possibilities).

Haly said:
That's all you have. After seemingly combing through every post, all you managed to produce is "haly you got this thing here wrong, scum?????".

Unprompted you get defensive and say that'd be a D1 bus. The fact that you lied about it only worsenes that impression. Around the 820s posts you shitpost with crab which is suspicious. It looks like you were relieved. And yes the day end shitpost with crab yesterday is suspicious as well, even if you disagree.

squidyj

I want to apologize, yesterday I wanted to hear from Gorlak and then I was unexpectedly busy today, so, now that gorlak's spoken.... he likes to talk a lot of shit but a lot of that shit doesn't mean anything. Looking at his complaints against me at least it seems like his analysis relies on only the most obvious of connections, direct mentions etc instead of reading the flow of conversation at the time posts were made. Many of the things he says seem to come off as cheap and easy gotcha points and in that respect I agree with Haly in that Gorlak wants to talk a lot so that he can look very important to town.

Gorlak

Banned
My point is if the team were crab/haly/melon wouldn't melon also want to keep haly on her short list in case of kyan goes back?

But following the cop would be the go to strategy for her (instead of doubting Kyan like Haly did in his situation)? And she did keep Haly in her short list, she never retreated from her standpoint towards Haly (suspicious).

Haly

You took any possible wrong mason configuration into account. Kawl being mason should change things.

If they aren't under pressure does that make sense though? If they aren't likely to be lynched and don't feel that town is lynching someone they don't agree is scum, what's the driving force on claiming there?
If either you or Tim claimed Mason, then I can also stop second guessing myself because you and Tim are in my blindspot for the moment.

If either you or Tim claimed Mason, then I can also stop second guessing myself because you and Tim are in my blindspot for the moment.

And yes the day end shitpost with crab yesterday is suspicious as well, even if you disagree.
Looking back, we escaped a MyLo by the skin of our teeth. Pretty much everyone was ecstatic... except squidy, you and melon.

You could've been happier about escaping a loss, you know?

Haly

Like, I'm literally the person who convinced Kawl to claim Mason and you're sitting there accusing me of ignoring Kawl being Mason.

CzarTim

But following the cop would be the go to strategy for her (instead of doubting Kyan like Haly did in his situation)? And she did keep Haly in her short list, she never retreated from her standpoint towards Haly (suspicious).

I don't understand this post.

squidyj

At the end of the day we have zero mislynches left and sleeping for a day gives us a dead kyan. do we want a dead kyan? I don't think it helps us. I think any mistake we make today we can just as easily make tomorrow and I would rather not sit around through another night phase.

That said I know I believe at this point that kyan is town.
This leaves

Hal
Gorlak
Czartim
Melon

2 of these people are scum, 2 of these people are town. We've been focusing fairly heavily on putting together a scum team but sometimes the flipside of that question can provide a new perspective.

I think I would remove Haly from that list now.
I would like to hear what CzarTim and Melon have to say about me in particular this game, hopefully their analysis of me will help me with their reads.

Gorlak

Banned
Give me a pairing that MAKES SENSE and DOESN'T INCLUDE MYSELF and I'll happily consider it.

You named them yourself but openly excluded them from your thoughts. [squid/me - squid/melon]

Your last stance on squidyj that you were debating him as third scum member, but he could be mason. Which he isn't. Since then you lacked to take him into consideration at all for apparently no reason.

Haly

You named them yourself but openly excluded them from your thoughts. [squid/me - squid/melon]

Your last stance on squidyj that you were debating him as third scum member, but he could be mason. Which he isn't. Since then you lacked to take him into consideration at all for apparently no reason.

Squidy has been coasting hard. If this was a 20 player game where we can afford to mislynch on basis of inactivity (a technique that's historically proven to be bad for town), I would do it.

We're not.

We're in MyLo.

I will look at the posts people made.

I will not (and really, cannot) force squidy to post more and then WIFOM myself over it.

CzarTim

At the end of the day we have zero mislynches left and sleeping for a day gives us a dead kyan. do we want a dead kyan? I don't think it helps us. I think any mistake we make today we can just as easily make tomorrow and I would rather not sit around through another night phase.

That said I know I believe at this point that kyan is town.
This leaves

Hal
Gorlak
Czartim
Melon

2 of these people are scum, 2 of these people are town. We've been focusing fairly heavily on putting together a scum team but sometimes the flipside of that question can provide a new perspective.

I think I would remove Haly from that list now.
I would like to hear what CzarTim and Melon have to say about me in particular this game, hopefully their analysis of me will help me with their reads.

I made a post about you yesterday, which you replied to? You haven't done much since then to change anything.

Gorlak

Banned
I don't understand this post.

Scenario Crab/Haly/Melon...

Haly and Melon were in different situations.
Haly doubted Kyan, he couldn't follow him.
Melon follows Kyan to Timeaisis.

You say in case Kyan changes back to Haly, melon would keep him on her short list and she did.

And now I'm getting your point from your previous post. I agree with the logic you showed. Ruling out Haly/Melon based on this situation does not make much sense.

squidyj

What in particular lead to your conclusion?

well there's the fact that he put up some reasonable arguments about you that I agree with and the only thing that really had me suspicious was his reaction to the fake red check in the first place so...

Scum team is clearly Melon and Gorlak

Vote: CzarTim

squidyj

Oh right, by the way I'm the cop

N1 I checked Gorlak, he was scum but I didn't say anything
N2 I checked Melon who was green which means she's the godfather.
N3 I checked myself, I was cop.
N4 I checked YN and she was an evil liar
N5 I checked Trump, he was scum.
N6 I checked Jimmy and Johnnyj, they were both skinheads but johnny thinks jimmy's a mod and jimmy thinks johnny's a punk.
N7 I checked out

CzarTim

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Haly

At least, I like that squidy narrowed it down to three choices. I think that's a good way to go. These are mine, in order:

Gorlak: just going after me with nothing
melon: waiting on her defense
squidyj: playing chicken, somehow, by himself

If CzarTim is scum then his callout of Crab was a long-term play to build cred. While that's not outside the realm of possibility it's too many layers of WIFOM for me. Whenever I make one of these "but what if that's what they WANT us to think???" assumptions, it always turns out wrong.

[Not sure how I feel about No Lynch suggestion. Where do we really take that strategy? At best scum kill Kyan and at worst they hold their NK for another night.

So, who's considering No Lynch? Because I'm considering No Lynch. Seeing as how we'll never leave MyLo, we can at least get an extra night to see how the kills fall, and try to glean some information/reads from that. If my logic is sound there are no relevant powers left. For all intents and purposes it's vanilla vs vanilla.

Sorry. What do you mean by this?

I've been treating kyan as confirmed town. Wouldn't he just be nked? Makes more sense to do it tomorrow.

Yes. This is kind of where I'm at.

Looking back, we escaped a MyLo by the skin of our teeth. Pretty much everyone was ecstatic... except squidy, you and melon.

You could've been happier about escaping a loss, you know?

I'm not sure what you are talking about exactly.

How did we barely escape MyLo when according well, everyone but me, that Crab was scum? Even the SK was convinced. Also, I'm not sure what MyLo reactions posts you seem to be referring too.

@Squid, right now I'm not sure exactly what you're doing. And I'm even less sure how it is supposed to help out town.

Haly

How did we barely escape MyLo when according well, everyone but me, that Crab was scum? Even the SK was convinced. Also, I'm not sure what MyLo reactions posts you seem to be referring too.
We only agreed because CzarTim caught out Crab's lie. He was in the process of bluffing his way through one more day.

Okay: kyan is one-shot cop because I am cop. I have inno Ouro, Czar, Kawl in that order. However, my role necessitates there is a GF, so that doesn't clear anyone. Claiming for kyan to corroborate independently and in case anyone wants to counter-claim.
Why these people in that order? Where have you hinted at your results?
Crab why did you check Ouro when you thought he was a good (= and thus likely?) scum kill target?

I mean I would've kept my vote on him anyway but I didn't really see you or gorlak partake in the festivities.
lol seriously

I had to check the wiki to make sure this isn't a n0 start setup or w/e

lol what the fuck

You're right

Ah, the classic Squidy-Cop-Check-from-the-Future™.

Yeah I'm locked in on Crab for the time being. I'll review CzarTim and Kawl today.

Oh no wait my actual cop checks were gorlak and Melon
#GAMBIT

Playing with our food, while fun, is ultimately pointless.

I'm getting impatient ; ;

Grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

You all are idiots. Having to play with you causes me physical pain. Everyone should play exactly like me (ie have zero fun). Why do you all even bother reading posts not written by me.

Grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

I'm so happy palmer is playing with us again

i have an idea

we should kill crab
Was it just me?
By the way, 5 to reach majority means with any 2 town votes on a town, mafia can instantly hammer it to win the game so please be conservative with your votes.

dude mylo unvote now

There were clearly people in panic mode (because, you know, we were in MyLo), and some other who just felt it was "just another day".

Haly

I was losing my head since D2, after Kyan pulled that stunt, but I didn't feel all that much urgency from some of our players, is the tl;dr.

Am I the only one who noticed how precariously close we were to losing?
Let's say, I'm lynched today, Kyan is killed, and CCS. Kyan flips town.

That ends up as 3 town, 1 SK, 3 scum. This would be LyLo EXCEPT, SK can still kill Mafia. So:

2 town, 1 SK, 2 scum.

And basically from this point forward SK has to kill Scum every night (or town, in the event of a successful scum lynch, without getting lynched or block or killed, in order to win. They really have their work cut out for them, but all hope is not lost as long as the SK is serious about winning.

Even Time was shook by my scenario:
Relying on an SK to hopefully hit scum seems like a bad plan.

I don't trust either of your right now, tbh, but I need to hear some more from Kyan other than "haly is scum dicuss"

DAY 4 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Gorlak (1)
squidyj 1176

CzarTim (0): squidyj 1172 1176

No active vote for Day 4: CzarTim, Gorlak, Haly, Kyanrute, melonrabbit

Day 4 Postcount: CzarTim 25, Gorlak 23, Haly 18, Kyanrute 7, melonrabbit 16, squidyj 8

Day 4 ends:
gra_1487282400.png

Automated vote tally here

4 votes for majority

squidyj

Why do you think this? Why is it obvious?

Like I said before he's twisting things out of context to try to score cheap points. Talking a lot without landing anywhere.
he's scum, scummy scummy scumm.

Is reading past posts that hard for you? you shouldnt ask others to do what you're not prepared to do yourself, it's rude.

Gorlak

Banned
well there's the fact that he put up some reasonable arguments about you that I agree with and the only thing that really had me suspicious was his reaction to the fake red check in the first place so...

So because he reaches the same conclusion as you he has to be of the same alignment as you? And that makes your second point disappear somehow?

And what's that claim bullshit you are pulling here?

Gorlak

Banned
Gorlak: just going after me with nothing

No and no.

I'm arguing against you with my arguments, you thinking they are "nothing" or omitting them from quotes, doesn't make them less relevant. And my conclusion comes from concerning myself with you, melon and squidyj individually as well as looking for connections.

You're thinking I'm shallow and posting to make myself look townie, which isn't true. I know I haven't been able to pinpoint down scum at this point, because I'm doubting myself and it's hard to see only one absolute motivation behind any action.

You on the other hand are surefire locked on me, which I do not understand. I've shown what you are ignoring, there is nothing else I can do. You being stubborn and omgus me at this point makes me more confident in my view of you though.

Haly

and omgus me at this point makes me more confident in my view of you though.

Please.

I'm starting to come around on Gorlak, and Kyan's fluffiness is a red flag as well. I think LP would be defending himself harder if he was really scum so it reads vanilla town to me.
I'm more suspicious of Lone_Prodigy backing off of Ouro. I'd like to think they wouldn't be that obvious about it but I'm not too convinced in Gorlak.
In between Gorlak/Time/Squid I'd put money on Gorlak but this is besides the point isn't it?
Yes this is subtle hinting. Going through D2 right now but it's down to Crab, Squidyj, melon and Gorlak for me.
Anyway, that was part one. I had a part two where I deliberated over squidyj vs Gorlak as the third member but I'm too exhausted to go over D1 and D2 again with a fine comb. While writing this, I've come to the conclusion that it's very likely Gorlak is the third partner(and bats' gut read was on the mark)
Why Gorlak over Crab? Not that I disagree with your vote but is this just a pressure vote?

There is no "omgus". Once again you make a point that just utterly fails to take into account my actual history in this game. Not a day has passed where I felt that you were town. I have been 100% completely consistent on my read of you. If I never pressed it, it was always because had more pressing targets.

Gorlak

Banned
Yes, you mentioned your suspicion throughout the game and you only ever started to justify your view today. Before that you only rode that "oh yeah, that guy is suspicious line" again and again as shown above.

I think it's clear where we are standing, not looking like that's going to change today.

Gorlak

Banned
And it's again funny how squidyj was in half of that posts as suspicious and now he's to coasty to be read and thus not be considered... ah I'm repeating myself.

Anyone else want to add something?

Kyan where are you at?

Gorlak

Banned
I don't see a reason to wait any longer?

Vote: Haly

Since no one else seems to be willing to vote him, I'd change to squidyj or melon (preference in that order) if that brings a decision.

Top Bottom