• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Sophia

"This is a disaster..." was the only thought going through Retro's head right now. He was having trouble thinking. And who wouldn't? He had just watched several people he called friends and comrades beat a man to death over an untrue confession. They had been judge, jury, and (perhaps unintentionally) executioner.

But he was determined to keep order, no matter the cost. This kind of chaos could continue on no longer.

Pulling out a giant megaphone, he took a breath, and proceeded to shout in it. His voice came out booming from the other end.

"All of you, please stand at your respective podiums. We must put an end to this level of violence immediately."

Understanding that they had messed up, the bodies all gathered at their respective podiums. Some looked nervous. Some looked confident. But nobody wanted to defy the guy who could scream and make them deaf. YesNOnoNOYes found herself taking a seat nearby RetroMG, sitting in a chair she had brought in from the closet in the hallway. She seemed nervous, but there was an air of calmness around her now that Retro had taken command.

Retro looked on as people gathered, and continued speaking, this time in a calmer, normal tone of voice.

"Now, we must solve this." he began, "Not with violence, but with arguments. With logic. With fairness. The fate of our city lies on finding out if there are any traitors among us. And we know there's at least one murderer among us..."

He paused for a second, almost as if he was judging his own words..

"After we have confirmed who among us is responsible for this chaos, we will deal with them fairly, and take them to the police station to be locked up. Afterwords, we will march upon the city, help out any that are needed, and begin repairing the damage. Do I make myself clear?"

He was definitely clear, as all twelve heads, plus the head of YesNOnoNOYes, nodded in agreement.

Taking his set, Retro prepared for the discussion. The fate of GAFia was to be determined here, right now.

Nobody has died!

Day 5 begins

Majority is 7

Day 5 ends in:

blu_1496869200.png

Starting from Night 5, we will be speeding up the pace of the game. Nights will be 24 hours long, and Days will be 48 hours long.

SkyOdin

Well, we messed up pretty badly yesterday. Killing a townie is frustrating, but it is pretty much inevitable. Where we really went wrong was letting town get so quiet and passive. We need to step it up a notch today.

SkyOdin

Then what do you think happened?
Well, it depends on how honest Nomadic Sparks is.

However, since Mafia had a Strongman, there are pretty decent odds that we have a commuter or something similar to counter it. Considering the power of Swamped and Blarg's roles, and the presumed existence of other dangerous scum powers, town might still have some decent protective or defensive PRs left.

Well, we messed up pretty badly yesterday. Killing a townie is frustrating, but it is pretty much inevitable. Where we really went wrong was letting town get so quiet and passive. We need to step it up a notch today.

I agree. Poor guy. BB was suspicious because of some things but was also hardly the shadiest. We got some digging to do. We can still pull this out. Whatever happened last night, I'm grateful.

Palmer_v1

Sorry guys. This isn't really role madness with this many vanillas, but I guess gafia definition of it is different. Also explains so many passive roles which aren't typical for role madness either. I would never have claimed if i actually thought I wasn't the token vanilla.

I still think 30/TTK is the next best place to look. I think acohrs might just be digging us deeper into the hole I started with my claim.

Knowing full well I could be wrong... discussing whatever your role is a bad idea, no?

I'm not going for that right now.

I'm not sure what you think is gained by being cryptic.

Y'all, it's really doubtful there's more than two scum. We could also have a violent neutral but I'm guessing no. So at this list being vague and cagey may not be in town's interest.

Ok, Dr. Worm... here's my guess.

check the first post

Based on this, something that you would have paid extra close attention to...

I'm not a fan, Stan, of how you voted with Blargonaut for an early plurality on Palmer_v1 during Day 1, and your acohrs vote on Day 2 doesn't reflect well either. You've been somewhat below-radar, and I've more been scumlisting you to ensure that I don't forget you exist. You're more towards the lower part of my list, but you are on it.

Also, for LaunchpadMcQ: I am The Dude Who Puts Chicken on their Pizza.

...coupled with this role name...

you're either incredibly prescient or insane

if it's something that ties into whatever your role is, you're wrong

and, even though this came after I started having an inkling, this sold me on it more. You're a vanilla townie.

Dr. Worm

Banned
why does a neutral need a kill, let alone a strong one

aside from whatever happened to WAMD yesterday, which may have been one-off or scum or who knows, town doesn't look like it's got much of anything in terms of lethal force; thus, scum probably isn't packing defensive roles, because there's barely anything for a scum doctor to protect themselves from

that would imply that a strong kill is aimed at town defensive roles. how is that strong kill useful to town?

I was really worried that you had caught on when you posted that, since this isn't so much a bread crumb as it is a full-size dinner roll

Dr. Worm

Banned
I had a prewrite in Notepad, but I lost it to a Windows update, so hasty flavor rewrite:

"Chicken is a divisive pizza topping, and its detractors call it basic and uninteresting. However, it is enjoyed by meat lovers and yourself. You are omnivorous if chicken tops any food, unless that food is a fruit, such as pineapple."

Dr. Worm, you are a rather odd choice for a target. I mean, a lot of people are town-reading you, but taking into account Nomadic's claim and hey_monkey's already proven claim, I would not have expected you to be targeted so soon.

VOTE: Nomadic Sparks

I think someone has some explaining to do...

Dr. Worm

Banned
the only people who I know townread me are yourself and Darryl, but the two of you would seem to have an... outsized influence, I would say

I was expecting to be shot at because of this

Nomadic's claim stands without a counterclaim - the strong kill Blarg possessed would be useful for both myself and his chosen target

I don't know how I feel about you potentially targeting me if you thought I was vanilla, though I'm guessing that if you're scum, not flipping more vanillas would be in your interest

Then again, maybe flipping another vanilla would be in scum's interest because it would make us doubt Palmer and acohrs more.

Launch, is this why you thought they were lying? Because of a guess?

Dr. Worm, you are a rather odd choice for a target. I mean, a lot of people are town-reading you, but taking into account Nomadic's claim and hey_monkey's already proven claim, I would not have expected you to be targeted so soon.

VOTE: Nomadic Sparks

I think someone has some explaining to do...

Don't lynch me

Vote:: acohrs

if acohrs has role madness then so be it

I will not explain who I save unless I fuck up and accidentally saved scum in which that's more on me then anything else.

Acohrs and hey_monkey have a little explaining to do to me.

Top Bottom