• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Satch

Banned
You're probably ugly as THEE fuck.

nc.gif

the confederate flags always confuse me. the south lost, so why continue to wave the flag?

I had to live/work in maryland for a while, those flags were everywhere.

I don't even think the origins matter anymore. It's not a racist thing (though it's #1 WITH racists...) Most of them couldn't tell you the first thing about the civil war. It's just turned into an asshole southern pride thing, like truck nutz.

just shake your head, feel embarrassed for them, and move on.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I don't even think the origins matter anymore. It's not a racist thing (though it's #1 WITH racists...) Most of them couldn't tell you the first thing about the civil war. It's just turned into an asshole southern pride thing, like truck nutz.

ahh truck nutz. im glad those havent made it to la

truck nutz...thank GOD I live in the elitist, sensible North.

It may cost me an impossible amount of money to merely exist, but dammit our vehicles don't have a scrotum.

Also, no Confederate flags.

ahh truck nutz. im glad those havent made it to la

It's definitely something the first time you see them.

I remember being just confused and bewildered that someone not only thought it was a good idea, but SPENT MONEY to advertise what a classless jackhole they were.

so yeah, kind of like confederate flags that way.

C'mon guise, leave GJB alone. He's just a misunderstood, tender soul. I'm sure he has a lot of insight to share with the board if we just open our minds and hearts.

truck nutz...thank GOD I live in the elitist, sensible North.

It may cost me an impossible amount of money to merely exist, but dammit our vehicles don't have a scrotum.

Also, no Confederate flags.

Don't go to Minnesota!

I'm from MD (born and lived there till college) and I don't think I've ever seen one hung up anywhere

Bleepey

Love and peace guys. No war.

Dreams story reminds me of my ignorant days. I'm a good looking chap, but not THAT good. Atleast not good enough to have women try to pick me up back then. Was running for the bus once (I was around 15) and missed it. Started swearing and a girl is agreeing with me who also missed it. We start talking and then a lift comes for her. We shake hands and she lays a piece of paper in my hand. I looked at this strangley and all I see is something like

I chased after huh and was all "Excuse me, you gave me this by accident". She looked at me in disgust and just left. I only noticed it was a number after I told my bro.

2nd story a girl I was trying to hook up with at an after school club. After chasing each other, we're sitting down outside and talking. She says to me "Wanna come over to mine on Friday? parents aren't in" My exact words were "No sorry, Brute Force releases then" (This piece of shit)

This time I realised a few hours later but she already invited my friend (Who till this day talks about that night being the best sex of his life). I remember playing it thinking "Wow, this game is sooo good. Glad i'm here playing it". Cried myself to sleep that week.

Hahah there have been a few times girls have picked me up. Let's go:

1)Walked into a club and i see a girl look at me like she wanted to damn near rape me. She would have blown me int he middle of the dancefloor if that shit was not too grimey for me. Would have banged her in the toilet if the guy didn't kick us out before we got in

2) a random girl went up to me with her friend and said in front of me and my two friends "How do you say this? I have lost my phone number can i have yours?"

3) Girl kept nudging me on the bus and i got to talking with her and later her friends. She later blew me that night and if it was not for the life of me, to her annoyance, that i could not cum she would have swallowed

4) A not very cute girl kept talking to me in a club, i said to her that i was only looking for sex and she was like "ok that's cool". I fucked her a few days later and a few more times after that out of sheer novelty. I felt like such a slut and i was upset with myself for that one.

Fuck everyone on this page, including me
I DONT GET IT

never heard anyone say, "what in THEEEEE fuck!" ? if not, it may just be a regional colloquialism.

it's just a silly emphasis on a word that adds to the humor of the comment in the moment. If it was absent, the comment would still be funny because it came out of the blue.

Lebron

Love and peace guys. No war.

Dreams story reminds me of my ignorant days. I'm a good looking chap, but not THAT good. Atleast not good enough to have women try to pick me up back then. Was running for the bus once (I was around 15) and missed it. Started swearing and a girl is agreeing with me who also missed it. We start talking and then a lift comes for her. We shake hands and she lays a piece of paper in my hand. I looked at this strangley and all I see is something like

I chased after huh and was all "Excuse me, you gave me this by accident". She looked at me in disgust and just left. I only noticed it was a number after I told my bro.

2nd story a girl I was trying to hook up with at an after school club. After chasing each other, we're sitting down outside and talking. She says to me "Wanna come over to mine on Friday? parents aren't in" My exact words were "No sorry, Brute Force releases then" (This piece of shit)

This time I realised a few hours later but she already invited my friend (Who till this day talks about that night being the best sex of his life). I remember playing it thinking "Wow, this game is sooo good. Glad i'm here playing it". Cried myself to sleep that week.

You're probably ugly as THEE fuck.

This...This is why I love this thread.

Top Bottom