• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP Yours - 01/22/2009

Omikaru

Just finished listening myself. Very sad to see it end, but it was great to be along for the ride as a listener.

Can't wait to see what the new flagship 1up podcast will be like!

Y2Kev said:
WHAT THE FUCK NINJA SCOOTER

you know, even though I think this show has always been great, having luke back just reminds me of the golden age.

i'll stop this now

totally agree

for the past few days I have been listening to older podcast and classic crew is golden.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So shane has a tag and has been banned several times. Come on, gaf detectives, some of you like to do this.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
I am not worthy to pass along the Hidden Knowledge. But, lo, there will come one who is greater who will spread the Good News to all the land.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
lybertyboy said:
I am not worthy to pass along the Hidden Knowledge. But, lo, there will come one who is greater who will spread the Good News to all the land.
this is some biblical shit

shane must be the secret best poster ever

lybertyboy said:

I have a guess of who it is, would you be willing to confirm or deny if I ask?

FreshOne

dfyb said:
he didn't excplicitly say when he was banned. he commented on the incident involving 20+ people being banned in the thread i mention. it was 'my bet' he was included in that, as he seemed to have an opinion on the incident.
Sorry for being unclear. What I meant was you probably aren't Shane because you brought up this banning incident in the first place. Wouldn't make sense. But I left your name on the list just because you had a tag.

giuliu

Banned
Is there another podcast that has a Sony rep like Shane?

Would definitely miss all those NPD comments, or the next pendulum swing just in case if VS13 go multiplat....

You guys are a bunch of cock teases..

giuliu said:
Is there another podcast that has a Sony rep like Shane?

Would definitely miss all those NPD comments, or the next pendulum swing just in case if VS13 go multiplat....

And youre just a tard.

FreshOne

LukeSmith said:
Have I ever told you about my favorite rap record? Like, it's a classic. One of the greatest of all time.
This. And the fact that he's on the list of the accused. Reading some of the posts, sounds like him. Only 130 posts though, lighter than I expected.

1976 should be right. We got him.

Kevtones

motivator8294845.jpg

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
The amount of ammo you have access to at the end of Episode 2 depends on how many bases you save. If you're not terrible and don't let all the bases get destroyed, you'll have plenty of ammo.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LiquidSwords said:
I recall enjoying the Chicken LT, the short-lived and awkwardly named chicken sequel to MCDLT. It was McDonalds' first grilled chicken sandwich.

Also awesome, the Arch Deluxe series of sandwiches, along with the bizarre Ronald McDonald doing adult activities ad campaign.

OMFG

Milkman

lybertyboy said:

This is so hot. I'm eagerly sexing myself right now.

FrankT

Top Bottom