• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kathy Griffin poses with fake decapitated Trump head

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...mock-decapitated-head-donald-trump/102321134/

Kathy Griffin, who has never been shy about provoking people with her comedy, has really done it this time: She had herself photographed holding a mock "decapitated" head of Donald Trump.

Griffin's many critics, on the right and the left, responded with outraged tweets mentioning these sorts of sentiments: She's "pure evil!" She's a "dumb idiot!" She's "not funny!"

Now the U.S. Secret Service says it's looking into what she's calling an expression of art.

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Look, I get it. We're not fond of the guy and would like him to go away.

But... isn't this a bit much? How on Earth does this improve the discourse whatsoever? If Kathy Griffin really cares about helping the people Trump is targeting, and isn't just doing this for publicity, then I hope she's contributing some of her considerable net worth towards their well being.

Also, the hair on that mask is way too flattering. Trump hasn't had color like that since the 80s.

Sou Da

Just makes her a giant target for alt right types. I wouldn't be surprised to go into /pol/ and see people plotting on her.

Dyle

I hope this doesn't stop her from co-hosting New Years with Anderson Cooper. Their absurd partnership is the only reason for me to stay up until midnight

mcfrank

Can't imagine CNN keeping her on after this. I don't like Trump at all, but this is wholly inappropriate and causes the left to lose any moral high ground it has for the awful treatment Obama suffered from racists on the right.

Blader

Yeah that's about her level of funny.

Can't imagine CNN keeping her on after this. I don't like Trump at all, but this is wholly inappropriate and causes the left to lose any moral high ground it has for the awful treatment Obama suffered from racists on the right.
Oh no not the moral high ground we'll never win another election now

Faiz

I was imagining something more cartoonish and still not really being into it. Yeah, it's way too much.

Reminds of that German statue in an art show that had Trump raping the statue of Liberty, and another beside it of the statue holding Trump's head. I don't really have a problem with it.

I don't give a fuck about Trump. Let people express their distaste for the orange human garbage that will fuck over poors and minorities for decades to come in any way they want.

Retro

This is very silly and will only provoke the maga shitlords.

Besides, there's no way his nasty hairpiece would ever support the weight of his fat head like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom