• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ArynCrinn

Banned
I've said this before and I'll say it again: every giveaway should be decided by a "quote me first" or whatever. Shit gets taken by lurkers and they don't even have the courtesy to show thanks.

Agreed, "quote me first" or good ole' "PM me first" always works best, always has.

Edit: If anybody has any desires for any games from the Origin bundle, post here to let me know, I'll see what I can do. All that I'm missing is DS3, Populous and Mirror's Edge Steam. :)

I'm looking for a trine 2 code, thats about it. Appreciate any help.

Prepare for the beggar police! I think it's a asinine rule, but whatever.

Couple of games to give here. Please only claim one key. Quote to reveal. Enjoy!

Origin Keys:
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Battlefield 3 Origin Key

Steam Keys:
Dead Space
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - CLAIMED
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge - CLAIMED
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
FTL: Faster Than Light - CLAIMED
Mark of the Ninja Steam Key

[/QUOTE]

I'd love dead space if some one hasn't taken it.

Edit: never mind I don't have access to my desktop right now. Don't want to take it if somebody else could use it.

Subxero

I've said this before and I'll say it again: every giveaway should be decided by a "quote me first" or whatever. Shit gets taken by lurkers and they don't even have the courtesy to show thanks.

Sorry guys. I'll do it that way next time I have any more keys.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Well it was set by Stump, so take it up with him.

I understand, and I'm not stumping for a "revision to the rules", I just don't see a problem with a member saying "I'm interested in X or Y" as long as it's currently being handed out. If another user feels the need to fulfill that request, so be it. I just don't see a issue with it as long as it's currently given stuff. But that's just me...

I understand, and I'm not stumping for a "revision to the rules", I just don't see a problem with a member saying "I'm interested in X or Y" as long as it's currently being handed out. If another user feels the need to fulfill that request, so be it. I just don't see a issue with it as long as it's currently given stuff. But that's just me...

It was put in place because this thread has gone literally months (possibly years) with people asking for hand-me-outs.

bc226

Couple of games to give here. Please only claim one key. Quote to reveal. Enjoy!

Origin Keys:
Battlefield 3 Origin Key

Steam Keys:
Dead Space
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - CLAIMED
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge - CLAIMED
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
FTL: Faster Than Light - CLAIMED
Mark of the Ninja Steam Key

[/QUOTE]

Burnout steam has been used heres a big thanks for all the games and hope those that have taken them also say thanks.

Wish I posted in the steam thread more otherwise I would have opted for Crysis 2. O:

I don't understand, it's still available :/. It's an Origin key but unless you've got an extreme version to using Origin it's still a free game.

EDIT - Apologies; I forgot about the 'no lurker' stipulation. Bear with me; I'll nuke that ModBot code and PM you the Origin key for Crysis 2.

Thanks much Mr.Kitty! :D

You're welcome :).

If anyone else wishes for any of those Origin keys that are still available that I posted a link to earlier please let me know and I'll nuke the ModBot key and PM you the Origin key.

ModBot may be having a nap at the moment after a busy night of gifting so please be patient if codes don't work immediately.

Nubzcake

Banned
I only have a real little family and friends who don't live in close range to me, and the ones that do we either play each other online, kinect chat or FaceTime. Just no need for Skype.

oh okay. well my dad has moved to North Carolina so i use that to keep in touch with him. since i don't like talking on the phone

ArynCrinn

Banned
PS+ is actually really cool. Got the max subscription a while ago. Has a shitload of amazing free games! Almost maxed out my 320GB just on that. Grab that shit while you can.

Two codes I didn't use for my games - giving them away - PS3 codes.

Saint's Row 3 Online Pass

Mafia 2 - Betrayal of Jimmy

Quote to reveal them.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Company of Heroes 2 Exclusive Multiplayer Commander Steam key

These keys will not work for anyone that has already unlocked the commander through the Digital Collector's Edition as they should have had all commanders unlocked already.

AND

Battlefield 3 Dog Tag Item Origin key

Quote this post if you want it.

seb

Banned
Here's a couple of steam keys for you guys:

ALL GONE

please post when you claimed one successfully so that I can edit it out.

I've re-listed my remaining Origin keys to give away here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=81415737&postcount=17458

without any restriction so anyone can claim these whether they post in the thread or not.

Please do help yourselves; I would like these to go to a good home :).

Here's a Bastion key for you guys:

64D8R-BG682-KEQD6

please post when you claimed it successfully so that I can edit it out.

Someone's already taken it. I presume it was a Steam key?

I have a Steam code for Mirrors Edge left(Humble Bundle) Anyone who wants it, go to my profile. The code is on the Nintendo Network Username. Did it this way so lurkers dont grab it.

HYDE

Banned
I have a Steam code for Mirrors Edge left(Humble Bundle) Anyone who wants it, go to my profile. The code is on the Nintendo Network Username. Did it this way so lurkers dont grab it.
can i have it? lurker stole dude above you. please pm me it!

Lady-Tigress

Neo Member
Thanks Subxero for Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box on steam!

(Oh darn someone already claimed it even though they didn't leave a message)

[iCE2[

Titan Quest Steam Key - 3YRBI-85YY3-L7C4C
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Steam Key - 7ZKRF-8JZKR-DL3A8
Cortex Command Steam Key - DC2XJ-FZZNP-WMJ9P
Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam Key - 77LP0-D9TQ3-0XM5N

Top Bottom