• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corocoro: Pokemon XY information trickling out

Gravijah

bc3ti1pcaaaz8qt.jpglarhj0j.jpg

Cover scan is out, more should be incoming. Felt there should be a new thread to keep up with everything.

Silhouette beast is called Ninfia. Gravijah edit: Ninfia is an Eeveelution, type unknown, standing 1.0m and weighing 23 kg.
Ninfia appears in the Eevee and Friends Movie.

Movie 16 is 'Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo.'

Ninfia appears in the Eevee and Friends Movie. No type or other details in the magazine.

Movie 16 is 'Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo.'

"Apparently"

Apparent full title of next movie is 神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒, or Extremespeed Genosect: Mewtwo's Awakening

edit :p

Neiteio

What in the hell is that thing?

EDIT: The purple thing isn't a pokemon.....right?
LOL, no. The only Pokemon-related business is in the lower right-hand corner, where you can see the cover legendaries and the silhouette of Ninfia, which is presumably a new Eeveelution about to be revealed in the coming hours.

I don't really have any good guesses for the type of the eevee evolution. It's hard to tell whether the flowing parts are puffy cloud-like things (flying type? :lol) or just little random decorations like the more recent eevee forms have had.

Gravijah

I don't really have any good guesses for the type of the eevee evolution. It's hard to tell whether the flowing parts are puffy cloud-like things (flying type? :lol) or just little random decorations like the more recent eevee forms have had.

Going by its name, I think it's going to be Poison type.

Going by its name, I think it's going to be Poison type.

I didn't even know the name was revealed but after looking it makes some sense I guess. Maybe the puffs around it are poison clouds or something similar to what koffing has, dunno.

Edit: Or, looking more closely at the picture it looks like the top long strand that comes off is probably some sort of headband/ninja mask which would fit with the rumored "ninja" style.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I still think it's "Nymph".

Also, conflicting reports, the guy who leaks it says it's pink and appeals to girls, but the dude who leaked the Movie title claims that it's not actually revealed within the magazine. ?.?

ohmanohmanohmanohmanohmanohmanohmanohmanohman

If it's a new Eeveelution then they're definitely willing to do evos from previous gens this time.

Neiteio

"Nin" could mean Ninja, which would be associated with Poison.
Not necessarily. It could be a pure Flying-type, referencing ninjas that leap as though flying (I.E. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon).

Being associated with ninjas means it also might be a Fighting-type.

Gravijah

Not necessarily. It could be a pure Flying-type, referencing ninjas that leap as though flying (I.E. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon).

Being associated with ninjas means it also might be a Fighting-type.

Sure, but remember the Ninja type Gym Leaders we have?

Neiteio

I still think it's "Nymph".

Also, conflicting reports, the guy who leaks it says it's pink and appeals to girls, but the dude who leaked the Movie title claims that it's not actually revealed within the magazine. ?.?
Eh, in that case the mag probably doesn't reveal it and it's just tease. Otherwise, why wouldn't the first leaker have included a shot of the reveal?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Eh, in that case the mag probably doesn't reveal it and it's just tease. Otherwise, why wouldn't the first leaker have included a shot of the reveal?

He says on twitter that he doesn't want to get in trouble with Japanese law.

There's some weird stuff about magazine scans over there.

Top Bottom