• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 COD: Ghost (confirmed 1080p native)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says that you need a native 1080p display. Could still be upscaled (360 games say this too)

We will only know when DF get on it.

Waaghals

Though I don't doubt that it is 1080p, that link just states that it outputs 1080p. You can see the same thing on the back of the boxes of current gen games - they all "support" 1080p.

Pop

That doesn't say Native, it's says Output in 1080p. But I still believe they will be native 1080p.

Heysoos

I wouldn't take this as confirmation. That said, I very much expect for the PS4 to be able to handle the game at 1080p.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It specifically states: Native 1080p

Native display, meaning monitor. It probably is, but this is not confirmation at all.

similarly,
scalerpasgu.png

I'm gonna call at least a full page's worth of new threads related to this issue. They will be buried on different levels based on how popular they become.

RE: OP -- While it does mention requiring a 1080p 'native' display, it doesn't actually explicitly state that the game runs in 1080p native. But yeah at this point the writing's pretty much on the wall on this particular game. That said, I'll be more curious to see what happens with Destiny and other big multiplats mid to late next year, as well as first party titles toward the end of 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom