• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: leaked Multiplayer Bloodborne details

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
m1nbK0n.gif

Don't think it is true though

What's the source, some guy's photobucket?
Someone's wish list.

If this is true, then that sounds really cool. Option in permanently turning into a beast? Yes. Becoming a boss later in the game? Hell yes. Having your own 'beast' such as a giant spider to mess with arachnophobics? YES

By god if even a couple of those are true it would be f'in glorious.

Love the idea behind the different strains of sickness and whatnot. Love the NG+ idea. Love it all.

PLEASE BE TRUE.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I don't quite understand. Is the strain supposed to be a sort of difficulty select? It mentions permadeath and hardcore mode in relation to one of them.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
While I do believe the feelings of unpredictability when an unknown Blue Phantom entered the world helped to make the original games special, I guess some will appreciate the new friend's list option, which is good. I am sure that the game is going to be astounding.

Co-op, fuck yes. I like that you can't heal in a boss battle when doing co-op. Keeps it a challenge. Hopefully you can still summon strangers like all the other games as well. That's a core part of the series.

All this beast mode stuff sounds awesome.

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Holy shit at no healing allowed if you summon help for a boss fight.
Thank God for this. In Dark Souls II, it felt like boss fights were designed for more than one player (for example, the plethora of gang-like bosses), but summoning others to help made the fights seem far too easy. Perhaps this new feature will add some much needed balance to the co-op side of things.

Top Bottom