• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Crash Returns - First TEKKEN 7 3on3 Tournament Streaming Soon!

GrayFoxPL

Avoiding The Puddle Article.

Streaming Live from the e-sports Nexon Arena is 'Tekken Crash Returns' which will be Tekken 7's first official tournament event held in South Korea. The tournament format is 3on3 and features renowned Tekken players from Korea like Knee, JDCR, Saint, Chanel, Help me and more. There's also going to be some special guests on the show one of which includes Harada himself. The event will be broadcasted on several channels in S. Korea (including one TV channel) but for the rest of the world, there is going to be a YouTube stream for all of us to enjoy. This is definitely not a stream to miss out on if you're looking out for the latest gameplay on Tekken 7 as well as gameplay from high level Korean players.

Team 1: Knee (Bryan), Narakhof (Paul) & NaengMyun Sungin (Katarina)

Team 2: Ji3Moon Ace (Kazuya), Malgu (Law) & Help Me (Dragunov)

Team 3: Triple H (King), Hao (Feng) & Chanel (Lili)

Team 4: Hankuma (Leo), JDCR (Heihachi) & Saint (Shaheen)

STREAM LINK

Starts in less then 12 hours!

For those who don't know Tekken Crash is a South Korean Tekken TV Show where top players compete in tournament like fashion. Highest level of play.

Hype!

Shaheen gameplay!

No Alisa because chainsaws need to be censored for Korea. Lol.

.la1n

It's great to see Tekken Crash return, was always a lot of fun to watch. Also gives us more Tekken 7 matches to analyze, win/win.

Dereck

Malgu? Ayy let's fuckin go

6dm9DnO.gif

JazzmanZ

Since this is running on TV, I'm assuming/hoping we can get direct HD footage?

Why would anyone want crash bandicoot in Tekken?

The same reason we have Raptors with Punching gloves, Wooden humanoids and Grizzy bears that fart to attack.

Sayah

If we can have bears and tiny dinosaurs, we can have walking-on-2-legs bandicoots.

The same reason we have Raptors with Punching gloves, Wooden humanoids and Grizzy bears that fart to attack.

The only guest character Tekken has ever had is Gon and even then Tekken isn't known for having guest characters beside that one time. And in the scenario that it ever did, crash bandicoot would be the last thing on my mind.

This isn't about the game already having bears and raptors.

I'm rooting for team 3 because there is a Lili player and Lili is my main. Just hopefully I don't forget or fall asleep on this stream. I don't think I will tho. There's literally nowhere to go with all this snow outside.

CSX

Looks like I'm staying up tonight.

I don't remember seeing NaengMyun Sungin or Narakhof play before.

Narakhof is the Paul of Korea.

Sungin plays eddy/ogre in tag 2. Another one of those capo + big character pioneers :p

GrayFoxPL

I don't think Narakhof has touched Paul since T5DR, he didn't seem to use him in Tag2. Mostly Marduk/Jack6. Sungin played Capo/Ogre - meh.

I feel Ji3Moon Ace, Help me and Malgu will be solid enough, though if Saint goes crazy with totally unknown Shaheen, he'll destroy everyone, lol.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Are we going to see the whole thing or is it going to be in multiple parts? Sorry I haven't been paying attention :D

Qvoth

i don't understand, so even in korea alisa is a blocked character in tekken 6 arcade? is that what you guys are saying?

i don't understand, so even in korea alisa is a blocked character in tekken 6 arcade? is that what you guys are saying?

In Tekken 6 BR, I remember that they censored the chainsaws by turning it into some kind of Lazer chainsaw thing.

They (Dev team) probably didn't have enough time to do so for Tekken 7 on time for the show so they just made her unavailable.

Top Bottom