Not sure if this has been posted, couldn't find it with the search tool, but here's a video of some Hitman: Absolution gameplay, it's a little weird, but nonetheless, it has gameplay.
Keyser Soze said:
From recent Edge article
- IO have created a brand new engine called the Glacier 2 for the game.
Agent 47 is on the run, they showed off a level in a library.
- There is instinct mode, which works similair to the detective mode in Arkham Asylum. It will replace the map screens from previous Hitman games.
- With the instinct mode you monitor enemies trough walls, burning-red trails highlight the patrol route enemies are about to take, and the mode also highlight points of intrest (like climable ledges and vents). It can also be used to maximise your disguise.
- The instinct mode can only be used for a short time, it is powered by a bar that refills when you do silent, stealthy takedowns.
- Enemy patrol paths will now take organic and shorter paths, this is done so the player can anticipate when the AI is going to do something and not getting randomly caught.
- The mini-map in the corner of the screen is going to stay, the will give the usual info like past games.
- A new take on the threat meter: a grey circle appears in the centre of the screen, edges of which occasionally show where the player has been spotted.
- You can make weapons that are built into the invironments and are unique to each setting.
- The sneak animation has changed, Agent 47 will kill more gracefully.
- Levels will now be divided into discrete checkpoints.
- More focus on smaller sandboxes, because they want to control the pacing better and bring more variety to the gameplay.
- Long-time series composer Jesper Kyd will not be returning. The duo Peter Peter and Peter Kyed will be doing it.
- Longtime 47's voice actor David Bateson will not be returning.