• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

thekad

Banned
It goes back to what thekad was saying when you guys want to pretend like you're the Spurs, when you're really the Yankees. Ryutaro's barrage of dismiss and strawman is not the answer.

It's the "white man can't catch a break" syndrome. At least I feel a little white guilt over screwing Vancouver, even though Francis sucked anyway.

It goes back to what thekad was saying when you guys want to pretend like you're the Spurs, when you're really the Yankees. Ryutaro's barrage of dismiss and strawman is not the answer.

You are better than this.

I know that the Lakers have advantages over other teams (location and history) but this whole discussion was around The Junior Blur trying to ignore the tank job the 5pur5 did to get Timmy and pointing to bu-bu-but Kobe forced his way to LA!!!

You do realize that Kobe could have become Sebastian Telfair at the time he was taken, right?

Not a fucking thing was guaranteed.

Timmy was #1 overall.

You are better than this.

I know that the Lakers have advantages over other teams (location and history) but this whole discussion was around The Junior Blur trying to ignore the tank job the 5pur5 did to get Timmy and pointing to bu-bu-but Kobe forced his way to LA!!!

You do realize that Kobe could have become Sebastian Telfair at the time he was taken, right?

Not a fucking thing was guaranteed.
I still don't understand what you're arguing. Every rookie is a gamble. He still forced his way in there. I think this has gotten to the point where its separate from TCB's ramblings

I still don't understand what you're arguing. Every rookie is a gamble. He still forced his way in there. I think this has gotten to the point where its separate from TCB's ramblings

Because people are using what we know about Kobe today to somehow frame it as Jerry West and his cronies screwed 12 other teams outta Kobe Bryant we all know today.

That's why I said, if any of those other teams knew the future, no fucking way Kobe would have forced his way, anywhere.

Hell, Philly would have taken Kobe over AI prolly.

No one knew who or what the fuck he was gonna be and that certainly helped things.

Yea, but it isn't black and white, there are shades of gray.

Was Magic as much of a gamble as Kobe? Was LeBron? Was Carmelo? Larry Bird? Tim Duncan? Shaq?

Kobe was a much bigger gamble than any star of his caliber.

Scouting reports by position had him behind Kittles and Ray.

You know Pop is resting starters on the final night and the Warriors will win.

CoreyJoseph_display_image.jpeg

Look at that smile. The Warriors don't have a smile like that, not after the season they're having. If the Jazz have taught me anything, its that smiles win FIFTY.

Corey Joseph and his Austin Spurs* are going to lead us to the promised land

*the Toros are temporarily renamed the Spurs for these next 2 games, and these next 2 games only

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/267/005/CharlesJenkinsWarriors_crop_650x440.jpg?1309284607[img][/QUOTE]

Oh man

I didn't know the Ws had smiles like that...

OK time to pull out the big guns. At starting C we have the big, bad, but actually pretty kosher and religious, man from Notre Dame: [B]LUKE ZEEELLLLEEER[/B]

[URL=http://imgur.com/kWSnX][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kWSnX.jpg[/URL]

Sure he doesn't look like hes taken a shower in months in this photo but that smile has the boyish charm of a FIFTY messiah

Wait a second, that Jenkins pic was taken at media day wasn't it?

I knew something was fishy. No man could smile that bright with the way the Ws are playing.

These are much more recent pics of Jenkins:

142006806.jpg

mark-jackson-jenkins.jpg

Hes tuned the fuck out.

We already won.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Remember when Kenny Smith said the Bobcats could make the playoffs? Good times.

Top Bottom