• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@JMcDonald_SAEN said:
Since Tim Duncan's arrival in 97-98, Spurs have posted .701 winning % (828-352); winningest 15-year span in NBA history.
Gawdamn.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Mullens is Brad Miller 2.0
He's actually a good passing big. You'd never be able to tell at first glance because the team is so terrible though.

I don't think I've seen the Bobcats run a play with a cut to the basket once this season though. As much as I love Silas... he's pretty fucking done man.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He's actually a good passing big. You'd never be able to tell at first glance because the team is so terrible though.

I don't think I've seen the Bobcats run a play with a cut to the basket once this season though. As much as I love Silas... he's pretty fucking done man.

exactly.. in his prime Brad Miller was a vastly underrated "big"

maybe.. but I think the pool of talent combined with the planned tank is the results you see

DY_nasty

exactly.. in his Brad Miller was a vastly underrated "big"

maybe.. but I think the pool of talent combined with the planned tank is the results you see
Brad Miller understood team ball early on. BJ has a lot of the same skillset as Brad, but he's got a lot of the same early warning signs as Blatche too.

And as bad as the roster in Charlotte is, Silas should've stopped with the "run the same 3 plays all game long" plan back in February. I don't think he's adjusted to anything aside from the benching of Tyrus and the starting of Biyombo.

I still can't believe than MWP elbow. That shit could have been much worse for Harden.

Will be interesting to see where Stern goes with the suspension tomorrow. I wonder if the NBPA has any say in how severe the suspension can be...

I would think 1 round would be the punishment. Because it's Ron, 2 rounds or the entire playoffs is possible.

DY_nasty

I see it wasn't well liked :(

Well I changed it again. This one will stay for a while I think. I wish I knew how to do those clear background ones that some of you guys have, would love a Ryno one like that.
Don't worry. I'd be judged if I got a Lafiel avatar here too.
I prefer this new avi to the pony tbh
Furries are always worse than Ponies.

Mothman91

finally i'm back.

hey dy, I went to the shameball classic today. Nice to see us sweep that ass tonight.

and the camera angle was bad at that HORRIBLE flop. everyone was booing the fuck out of Tyrus, lmfao.

DY_nasty

finally i'm back.

hey dy, I went to the shameball classic today. Nice to see us sweep that ass tonight.

and the camera angle was bad at that HORRIBLE flop. everyone was booing the fuck out of Tyrus, lmfao.
Wasn't it funny how Kemba stepping on the floor goes hand in hand with a 20 pt deficit?

DY_nasty

lol, he was horrible tbh. I don't think he made a FG until the 3rd quarter.

You see those shitty, wannabe asshole 3s he chucked up in the 3rd? That's why I hate him. You can't be a pussy and an asshole at the same time.

You see those shitty, wannabe asshole 3s he chucked up in the 3rd? That's why I hate him. You can't be a pussy and an asshole at the same time.

GriffinShock-532x360.jpg

Alrix

Knicks are entering beast mode. If they can get Chi or Boston in the first round, I think they have a real shot at the Heat after winning a few series'.

Shump is godly. Between him, Mello, Fields, JR, Walker and Novak they've got one of the deepest SG/SF depth charts in the NBA

Being a Knicks fan is hard, but I kinda believe ths year.... Next year i'ts really on.

Walker's gone, man. Also there's no way to get Boston in the first round...we probably have about a 75% chance to get Miami, 20% Chicago, 5% Indiana.

I think Chicago is probably the better matchup for the Knicks on paper, but a Heat-Knicks series would just be too much fun to pass up, even if we risk another first round knock out. With that risk, though, if we can pull it off (knock on wood), it would be one of the sweetest upsets ever, best-gaf might actually start to respect the knicks a little, we'd (hopefully) get Jeremy Lin back for the second round vs Indiana, who we've owned 11 out of the 12 quarters we've played against them this year.

linsivvi

There's absolutely no need for the Bobcats to tank this hard. They have a more than 10 game lead over the Wizards. The only explanation is that MJ really wants to chase that futility record.

DY_nasty

There's absolutely no need for the Bobcats to tank this hard. They have a more than 10 game lead over the Wizards. The only explanation is that MJ really wants to chase that futility record.

The tank spiraled out of control some time in February.

Kwhit10

Please be joking... Please be joking...

The wasting time running screens for him is true.

As for not showing up in the playoffs he is probably referring to the 2010 NBA finals, where he shot like shit except for the 8-3pt game he had in game 2 then followed it up with an 0-13 and was of no help in game 6 or 7.

But besides that series he's been clutch.

Top Bottom