• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

SamuraiX-

Pierce is such a fucking idiot.

I'll never understand why players still turn their backs to a player who's inbounding on the baseline after how many times that bounce-off-the-back-and-layup shit happens.

Prolly because this has

1)no Arnold
2)no prime Sharon Stone
3)no Benny with 5 4 kids to feed
4)no Dick Jones Cohagen
5)no Michael Ironside
6)no over the top gore

You forgot the decent Latina and the 3 goods..lol

still giving you props for last nights killing with Magic/Jeffrey

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
That was filthy.

Wade landing on his ass was another "Et tu?" moment.

Where is our GIF master?! I need that Bradley block asap!

ibhdOu6mCInUvb.gif

evilore should have left the link to the community noticeable up top for a month for people who didn't log in for a few days.

I bet half the people don't even notice the new tabs.

exarkun

Bulls need Rose so badly, Im having people texting me that the Bulls won't make it out of the first round. Which would mean the Knicks would eliminate them...

Also, people seem to forget that while the FThunder have beat great teams they also have dropped games to bad teams and the Rockets own them. Which is why we need the 8th, so we can teach Durant that he needs to be more clutch

Bulls need Rose so badly, Im having people texting me that the Bulls won't make it out of the first round. Which would mean the Knicks would eliminate them...

Also, people seem to forget that while the FThunder have beat great teams they also have dropped games to bad teams and the Rockets own them. Which is why we need the 8th, so we can teach Durant that he needs to be more clutch

I think it's possible the Bulls could win a first round series without Rose but it's not promising.

Beyond the first round, no chance.

And some said the Bulls are better without Rose(yeah, most HAD to be joking but you never know with some...), ahahahahahaha.

I'd hate to be the Rockets tomorrow(oh wait, Rose won't be back then either).

Kwhit10

Imagine if they kept Perkins? I still think if they had rebounding they would be a great team, even contenders.

You mean like in 2010 when they were the 29th ranked rebounding team?

Steimsma can give the Celtics what Perkins did.

Perkins last ten games:
PZ0cV.png

Steimsma last ten:
fgnep.png

THat 9 million for Perk would have gotten them a lot.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Imagine if they kept Perkins? I still think if they had rebounding they would be a great team, even contenders.

They were the best team in the league prior to the break last year. Avery has really emerged as an option and Bass is a huge upgrade over Davis. This is why i was hoping we would somehow land Kaman at the deadline, but they blew that.

They were the best team in the league prior to the break last year. Avery has really emerged as an option and Bass is a huge upgrade over Davis. This is why i was hoping we would somehow land Kaman at the deadline, but they blew that.

what did they have to offer for Kaman?

Tom Penny

Man. Doc will never have Ray provide the scoring for the bench. Too bad because Avery is balling since he's been out on both ends of the floor. He gets those cut baskets that Ray never could get at his age.

Man. Doc will never have Ray provide the scoring for the bench. Too bad because Avery is balling since he's been out on both ends of the floor. He gets those cut baskets that Ray never could get at his age.

I feel like ray would actually be down for that if Rivers suggested it. Hopefully Rivers is smarted than mike brown and will actually bench someone when it makes the team better.

Top Bottom