• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Alternate title: 2012 NBA Apr |OT| Beautiful Blasian Babies

One of these players is a veteran shooting guard that chucks a little too much. The other is Jamal Crawford:

547558256.gif

Great OP

3 things from Knight gif that made me lol..

1. Assistant coach is like : "Tag me In"
2. Fan with beer. " Screw the clothes, take care of the $50 beer
3. Knight taking that Gatorade beatdown from the back like a boss

lol

Also D fish in garbage time today...:(

I don't buy that. Nobody but Durant decides what shots he takes, same thing with Lebron. You can't discount the guy for taking better shots, they play the same position. Its not like comparing KD to Dwight.
3's are worth 1.5 of a 2 point FG. Durant is also a better FT shooter than LeBron. TS% takes these things into account. FG% misses them completely.

SamuraiX-

So how long before Boston remembers how done they are and this game turns into a blowout?

I give it until halfway through the 2nd quarter.

Anyways, I have to be the only poster here that hates the Heat exclusively because Dwayne Wade is an asshat bitch. If there's justice in this world, the Basketball Gods will prevent his floppiness from ever winning another ring in recompense for Game 5 in 2006.

Don't give a shit about Lebron and Bosh.

Regular season MVP is about your body of work, not your performance in the last 2 minutes of 8 close games.

Wasn't the point. The reality is that it's easier to rack up stats during certain points in the game and Id wager that Bron is one of the best at doing just that.

Wasn't the point. The reality is that it's easier to rack up stats during certain points in the game and Id wager that Bron is one of the best at doing just that.
He's right, though. Points you score in the first 3 quarters are just as important as 4th quarter points.

Look at the Lakers. If Kobe hits 4-5 more shots yesterday the game isn't even close in the end.

Just watched the NCAA Women's 3 point contest on ESPN. Couple of them had 3 consecutive airballs on a rack lawl, Alyssa Shoji's pretty cute tho.

Kwhit10

Pretty sure TD got the same shit like a week or two ago

Holy shit you're right.

NOTES: Duncan, sitting with the Spurs' bench, was called for a technical foul with 2:35 remaining. Joey Crawford had warned the teams earlier about arguing calls, and Josh Tiven issued the technical. Crawford ejected Duncan from a 2007 game for laughing, and the referee later was suspended. Duncan was on the bench at the time he was ejected. ...

Top Bottom