• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck76

Banned
untitled-3ynji8.gif

He knows its over. It was over before it began.

I can just see Chris Paul doing a Mike Tyson voice

"I walk in to the arena. I look at Rudy. I'm a God. Nothing can stop me. I keep staring at Rudy. I'm looking into his soul. I keep staring. Rudy looks away. For one second or one minute it doesn't matter.

It's over."

Mothman91

He knows its over. It was over before it began.

I can just see Chris Paul doing a Mike Tyson voice

"I walk in to the arena. I look at Rudy. I'm a God. Nothing can stop me. I keep staring at Rudy. I'm looking into his soul. I keep staring. Rudy looks away. For one second or one minute it doesn't matter.

It's over."

this is awesome.

Edgeward

CP3 has to have had tweaked his groin earlier in the 3rd or early 4th. He isn't driving anymore and I just saw him clutch his groin on that last play.

Branduil

Mavs' decision to get swept is looking like more and more of a genius decision. Is there any point in trying in an asterisk year when you run such a huge risk of getting your superstar injured?

Owzers

If the grizzlies played like they did in the second half all game long, this series would be over and CP3's groin would be resting.

Nice try by the Clips. I'm satisfied with the result. I had a feeling Memphis was going to storm out of the games early. Normally I'd be mad about Mo chucking up shots and the 3rd Q T's, but all of things got us back in the game. Onto Friday!

Agreed. Spurs are gonna steamroll either. I fear the revenge if we make it to the 2nd round.

If you manage to win this series, the Spurs will absolutely demolish the Grizzlies. Those old men don't take too kindly to some young whippersnappers coming around their parts and being disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom