• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

masud

Banned
Vanity's hotter.

Or used to be, she's probably 800 pounds now.

Denise+Matthews3.gif

She's an evangelical now.

Owzers

Grizzlies played great for half a game. Clippers played decently for ..some of the game. Looking forward to seeing what happens in game 6 Friday. Will Flop City get more calls back in LA? Are the refs on to them? Will CP3/Blake show up in that game if they aren't getting those calls or will they actively give up...or be too hurt to play well anyways?

FRIDAY!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Grizzlies played great for half a game. Clippers played decently for ..some of the game. Looking forward to seeing what happens in game 6 Friday. Will Flop City get more calls back in LA? Are the refs on to them? Will CP3/Blake show up in that game if they aren't getting those calls or will they actively give up...or be too hurt to play well anyways?

FRIDAY!

When I see your avatar this post makes sense

Daaaaaaaaamn at that slo-mo of the Memphis cheerleaders.

Those cheerleaders, combined with the Grizzlies team, and the UT football and basketball teams, make up the entire black population of the state of Tennessee.

scoot3r

Daaaaaaaaamn at that slo-mo of the Memphis cheerleaders.

Those cheerleaders, combined with the Grizzlies team, and the UT football and basketball teams, make up the entire black population of the state of Tennessee.
This is true, from elementary, middle, and high school only had one black classmate.

jjasper

Yeah I was about to say there are tons of black people in Memphis but they are kept away from the white people. Just like everywhere else in the south.

Yeah I think Memphis's entire neighborhood development is based on white flight and now with selective gentrification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom