• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love Timmy D, I love Greg, I love this whole spurs team, just do everything so quietly and the right damn way, this is the most satisfying championship I've enjoyed in sports for years.

Yup most satisfying group of guys to watch clinch a title that isn't my team. Just true basketball. They brought a purity back

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was half expecting the evolution theme to start playing after Duncan was talking about adapting there

effzee

Come to Philly Lebron, we have the highest non-Cleveland pick in the draft!

Holy shit that would be a dream come true.

Lebron opts out signs with Philly. Two top 10 picks from last year and 2 more coming up.

Continues to shit on the Knicks.

Didn't see a sense of urgency from the Heat. Yeah, they looked frustrated, especially Lebron while sat on the bench, but that's different. Even when there were 10 minutes left. Lebron had nice stats I guess. I wish there were more huddle mic's so we could hear if Lebron was asking his teammates why they were playing like a bunch of pussies, like MJ or Kobe might have. I actually do believe in that trite adage that a leader can will his team to victory, even if they have shit stats. They get to the free throw line, play better D, or just attract more double teams to find the open man. I also think teammates who are afraid of their leader play better. I don't see Lebron as the GOAT after this series.

Bowser

Holy shit that would be a dream come true.

Lebron opts out signs with Philly. Two top 10 picks from last year and 2 more coming up.

Continues to shit on the Knicks.

Nah, CLT with Kemba, Big Al, MKG + 9 and 24 picks >>>> MCW plus 3 and 10

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Congrats spurs and spur fans, simply outplayed us. Out of all our players, Dwade needs to look himself in the mirror this off season he was fucking horrible.

Cya all next year.

Can't be mad, we got beat by a great team, who simply played better for 3 of 5 games.

LeBron should convince Bosh and Wade to opt-out.. then have Riley resign Bosh and Lebron.. then sign Melo leaving Wade on the outside looking in.

Wade needs to retire. He can still be great.. but only with lots of rest. It's not worth it bringing him back.. so either one more year.. or let him go.

Any more than that is going to hurt the team.

Congrats to the Spurs.. such a great team that plays team ball. Great to see.

Dunno about 23 dudes, but he certainly bent the Heat organization over this passed week.
sanford_son_laughing48in9.gif

PBY

Banned
Didn't see a sense of urgency from the Heat. Yeah, they looked frustrated, especially Lebron while sat on the bench, but that's different. Even when there were 10 minutes left. Lebron had nice stats I guess. I wish there were more huddle mic's so we could hear if Lebron was asking his teammates why they were playing like a bunch of pussies, like MJ or Kobe might have. I actually do believe in that trite adage that a leader can will his team to victory, even if they have shit stats. They get to the free throw line, play better D, or just attract more double teams to find the open man. I also think teammates who are afraid of their leader play better. I don't see Lebron as the GOAT after this series.
You wrote a whole paragraph to say that you're gonna believe what you perceive athletes to be despite statistical measurements that indicate the exact opposite?

effzee

Nah, CLT with Kemba, Big Al, MKG + 9 and 24 picks >>>> MCW plus 3 and 10

You stfu.

Now no NBA and still 3 months until the NFL. Game of Thrones is also over. Wish this series went 7 games with triple OT.

Time to get into the fifa world cup.

So is Drake going to the after party and take pictures with Kawaii and give him OVO t-shirts and shit tonight and tell everyone he was always a Spurs fan?

outsida

I'm a Bulls fan but if I had to pick another team to root for it would be the Spurs. That's just a first class organization right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom