• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Pitting music artists against each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow cant wait for my girl taylor swift to sweep the awards hoho haha

giphy.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Fetty Wap is definitely getting the Artist to Watch for. I think Billboard said he's the only artist to have their first three single debut in the Top 11 on Billboard 100.

The Flop

Banned
Please tweet #WorthItVMA we don't need that [R E D A C T E D] group 5SOS to win, even though their video came out after the eligibility period and is no where near the song of the summer.

A vote for Worth It, is a vote for Justice!

So Demi Levato sings that "Cool for the Summer" song. I laughed and turned the radio at "die for each other" as lyrics. It's like the lyrical interpretation of these ditzy girls who dress up with neon accessories and take a Facebook profile picture with a crazy filter.

So Demi Levato sings that "Cool for the Summer" song. I laughed and turned the radio at "die for each other" as lyrics. It's like the lyrical interpretation of these ditzy girls who dress up with neon accessories and take a Facebook profile picture with a crazy filter.
It's a song about lesbians but okay

Delio

One thing I have learned from this stream is good lord photographers have to scream to get a word in and get a decent picture. I could not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom