• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Pitting music artists against each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Fr***** Gr*nde doing here?

bInuOrp.png

royalan

I'm just here to witness the glorious launch of another Miley Cyrus era that will leave the world gagging and talking about her all year...again.

Oh, and to see what dinosaur The Weeknd's hair is in the shape of tonight.

s8PqLlZ.gif

holy shit this red carpet is embarrassing. just attention leeches and clown outfits everywhere.

can ye just come through with a bottle of henny or something.

Delio

holy shit this red carpet is embarrassing. just attention leeches and clown outfits everywhere.

can ye just come through with a bottle of henny or something.

I mean it is MTV red carpet. Wouldnt shock me if you could come in with that.

I'm slightly ANNOYED they skipped over my favs from top rated mtv tv shows ;_;

botty

Banned
Miley showing how a real, fearless feminist does it. Not some big ass "FEMINIST" sign, but actually being about it.

:clap3:

royalan

Good. Taylor's video premier is happening early. Keeping my eye out so I can change the channel. Not giving this drama queen any of my ratings...

royalan

FOR FUCK'S SAKE DEMI!! STOP DOING THAT DAMN WET HAIR LOOK.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT DRESS?

THIS IS WHY YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A FLOP.

Dishwalla

Banned
Why are they simulcasting this on all the Viacom channels? My guide shows it on MTV, VH1, BET, TV Land, CMT, Comedy Central, MTV 2, MTV Hits, and VH1 Classic. At least Nick has the good sense to air Full House instead.

Why are they simulcasting this on all the Viacom channels? My guide shows it on MTV, VH1, BET, TV Land, CMT, Comedy Central, MTV 2, MTV Hits, and VH1 Classic. At least Nick has the good sense to air Full House instead.

They used to just show it on MTV and VH1 but they went all out this year. It's not on Nick because it would be too raunchy for that network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom