• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs clearly watched the highlights of yesterday's game and feel awful about what happened, as they should.
That's fine. But you don't bring that shit to this game. This game is already rigged and I feel so bad for Cory right now. I'm upset.
Oh fuck off. This game means nothing. Enjoy your joke of a win Canada.

Is kesler going to defend himself anytime soon or has he internalized the sedin style of getting punched in the face repeatedly and doing nothing.

Suter's fault on that last goal, sad enough. Lost his footing - total accident - but then lackadaisically skates back to his position, sees Tavares wide open, adn last minute stretches to stop the shot.

Weak effort.

EDIT: Then the behind the back blind pass straight to a Canada forward. Seriously one of the worst games I've seen Suter play in a while.

RC

Banned
Loving the nastiness.

Hopefully this extends to someone knocking Marchand's teeth out when they meet again.

iLLmAtlc

Hopefully team USA will enjoy quick's 2 periods of good hockey enough to keep Schneider on the bench.

All according to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom