• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Johnston – Verified account ‏@reporterchris

Sidney Crosby and Jake Muzzin are scratched for Team Canada tonight

Huh. Also Holtby is in net, Crawford to play in the second half,Bouwmeester and Perry will replace Crosby and Muzzin

USA made Sid the kid soft. I don't blame them benching him. America's still gonna steam roll them tonight. 4-0 USA. Canadians will say it's a meaningless game and ignore the fact that American team is stronger. Mentally and physically. Time to heat up the grill and slow roast those burgers.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
USA made Sid the kid soft. I don't blame them benching him. America's still gonna steam roll them tonight. 4-0 USA. Canadians will say it's a meaningless game and ignore the fact that American team is stronger. Mentally and physically. Time to heat up the grill and slow roast those burgers.

what happened to your avatar? did you lose it after your jog?

yyzjohn

Banned

But the game IS meaningless?

calder

Lol you know what Joe that's totally fine, hit that fuck Kessler and take a penalty on the PP everyone's ok with that

calder

This would have been last nights game if Canada had gotten a few lucky bounces early instead of hitting Quick in the horseshoe 5 times in the first half of the period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom