• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The other goalies are splitting tomorrow's game right? Looks like Price could use a couple more

Oh definitely if this is just a pre-tourney game...the intensity level should be there in the real tournament.

I'm of zroid's perspective - I'd rather that Olympic money stay in the league since the hockey doesn't see the same benefits as other sports. It doesn't have the same cachet, and hopefully if this continues it can be like a proper World Cup-style tournament with qualifiers and the like.

Foggy

#WeAreAllNorthAmericans

MArEDvq.jpg

PillarEN

Well I hope the situation improves. In terms of licensed players you still have actually more players than Finland, Sweden or even Russia so with the right junior programs you should still be one of the top nations in hockey. Considering how few competitive nations there are in hockey it would be shame if Czech team declined more.

Ah looking over my post I accidentally said that there were moments when Extraliga players were not played sometimes. I meant to say payed. These things are at times an issue in Eastern Europe. But enough of that. All that needed to be said has been said on Czech development

zroid

Banned
Canada wouldn't of lost if McDavid were on their roster

this entire tournament format is Bettman's way of screwing Canada, as usual

Apathy

Why the hell is there a north America team? I was really drunk in a bar and I thought I heard the commentator wrong until I checked. That makes no sense

I was happy to find the game was on. Nothing else is.

I'd been trying to go back to sleep while watching Dateline, but couldn't.

Canada better not shit the bed tonight.

calder

Actual fight between michaluk and emelin

The announcers can't talk about being in Prague without making me think about how I need to find a vendor to sell my shit and whether or not any more side quests have opened up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom