• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

220° Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War $300 Collector’s Edition Revealed

Gamezone

Gold Member
Edit: The 220 in the title wasn`t suppose to be there.

143250LELG.jpg

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition with Exclusive Steelcase
Premium Case with Magnetic Ring of Power
Exclusive Mithril War Chest
Official Game Music Soundtrack
Limited Edition 12″ Tar-Goroth Balrog vs. Carnan Drake Statue
Cloth Map of Mordor
Collection of Exclusive Lithographs
Tribe Sticker Pack
Collector's Box

Source: http://thisgengaming.com/2017/02/27/17246/

GrizzNKev

Banned
No that's fine, because the only way I'm spending $300 on a video game is if I'm trapped in a 220 degree room and buying it is my only way out.

Miletius

Did anyone really like Shadow of Mordor that much? Seriously.

This game is easily exploitable because there are a lot of Tolkien mega fans that will pick up anything LoTR related. The whole game feels very much like an exploitation of these fans, actually.

Slayven

This game is easily exploitable because there are a lot of Tolkien mega fans that will pick up anything LoTR related. The whole game feels very much like an exploitation of these fans, actually.

LOL I know people that have 3-5 different versions of the movies.

hydruxo

They announce this during Switch release week. Really puts perspective on the price.

But you get stickers though!!!!! For the low price of $300!!!

Seriously I don't get the appeal of most of the CE's. There's a few that are alright but when they're priced this high it's just laughable. I've never actually bought a CE, I don't have room for these statues lmao.

LQX

I'm surprised stores/sites still stock these these. They take up a lot of space and are almost always over produced and you can guarantee they will get a huge price drop within a few months if not weeks.

So we have a $100 Gold Edition with tons of day 1 DLC, micro-transactions, and a 300 buck CE. What the hell is this game??? Fuck WB. Glad I wrote their shit off after Batmans shit PC port.

Coxy100

Banned
Can get a PS4 slim over here in the UK and still be able to buy a cheap game as well. What a horrendous price

Hate modern gaming at times...

Did anyone really like Shadow of Mordor that much? Seriously.

Uh... yes?

It's still the only game released this generation that actually feels "next gen" gameplay wise. The nemesis system brought a major innovation to the open world genre that other games still haven't even come close to matching, even years later. Monolith deserves all the credit in the world for actually taking a chance and innovating for once.

Coxy100

Banned
So we have a Gold Edition for tons of day 1 DLC, micro-transactions, and a 300 buck CE. What the hell is this game??? Fuck WB. Glad I wrote their shit off after Batmans shit PC port.
Got to agree. Hate it when they announce the dlc before the game is even made

shandy706

Some statues I buy because they will probably actually be limited (see my Aloy statue), this probably will be for sale cheaper later.

Lucreto

Preordered for now

€233 for a Bronze statue and the €105 gold Edition.

Is it a Bronze statue or bronze coloured statue. If it's actually Bronze it's would be worth near €300.

Top Bottom