• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney [Mafia] |OT| Turnabout Scum

Thank you very much, Missile
I've never played Phoenix Wright

latest

Ri'Orius

They made a spinoff of that one Professor Layton game?!? That's cool, I really liked those characters.

Yes, and in classic Layton style, they tried to convince everyone that the Phoenix Wright games came before the Layton x Phoenix game by distributing DS versions of them in used game stores with an older copyright date. They even got to Wikipedia.

heh, i got bad news and good news.

Bad news: i wont be quite as active as i was expecting in our coming turnabout because:
Good news: i just got my first job since graduating! yayyyyyyyy

squidyj

Yes, and in classic Layton style, they tried to convince everyone that the Phoenix Wright games came before the Layton x Phoenix game by distributing DS versions of them in used game stores with an older copyright date. They even got to Wikipedia.

I hear they even altered peoples memories.

roytheone

That is still way to normal for a Layton plot.

It doesn't even have a secret city that was build by a rich guy underneath London.

cabot

Checking in. Looking forward to this.

What kind of monster could bring themselves to kill Windy Oldbag? ...Probably a lot of people, actually. But a murder's a murder; let's do some investigating!

I hear they even altered peoples memories.

I just bought a DSi XL. Time to replay the AA games for the first time in seven years!

NRXvkY4.gif

W-well, of course, I know that, it was a joke...haha...ha

giphy.gif

I'll be watching you all from the great nether. Good luck lawyers.

Coppanuva

Weirdos in my courthouse. They'll be evicted in 2 two days.

What kind of legal system allows you to forcibly evict random people for speaking their mind? WAKE UP SHEEPLE! THIS ISN'T A FAIR SYSTEM! IT'S STACKED AGAINST YOU! JOIN TOGETHER! RISE UP! GLORY TO THE PROLETARIAT!

Sorian

Banned
What kind of legal system allows you to forcibly evict random people for speaking their mind? WAKE UP SHEEPLE! THIS ISN'T A FAIR SYSTEM! IT'S STACKED AGAINST YOU! JOIN TOGETHER! RISE UP! GLORY TO THE PROLETARIAT!

This is the same world where this guy:

latest

Gets to decide innocence or guilt solely based on if this guy (small image, sorry):

images

Does his job right. I'm within my rights here Coppa.

Have a gif:

3WDZF2U.gif

roytheone

latest

Gets to decide innocence or guilt solely based on if this guy (small image, sorry):

images

Have a gif:

3WDZF2U.gif

Its also a world where a ton of witnesses blatantly lie and prosecutors can openly Forge evidence...... And none of them gets punished for that.

Sorian

Banned
Its also a world where a ton of witnesses blatantly lie and prosecutors can openly Forge evidence...... And none of them gets punished for that.

I was going to say something to the bolded but then I remembered you were a scrub that only played the first game :p

latest

images

Have a gif:

3WDZF2U.gif

That's inaccurate. Phoenix Wright is a defense lawyer. But in order to win he basically has to play the role of detective and somewhat prosecutor. Because it seems the justice system runs on "GUILTY until you can prove someone else GUILTY."

roytheone

That's inaccurate. Phoenix Wright is a defense lawyer. But in order to win he basically has to play the role of detective and somewhat prosecutor. Because it seems the justice system runs on "GUILTY until you can prove someone else GUILTY."

True words. I can't count how many times a court day ended with : well, you have successfully proven that your client is innocent! Yet we don't have another suspect, so he will still be seen as guilty.

Sorian

Banned
Because it seems the justice system runs on "GUILTY until you can prove someone else GUILTY."

Japanifornia 100% runs on the guilty until proven innocent idea. But then yes, for Phoenix specifically, he also has to find another scapegoat to be guilty.

Gawd you nail-biters, find something to do. Go eat some oatmeal or play a new indie game or something. THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE OF MAFIA!

edgeworth-shout(b).gif

Top Bottom