• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney [Mafia] |OT| Turnabout Scum

Also, actually, I will be posting at a reduced rate for when D1 starts on Saturday(robotics tournament), have an OK Sunday(in transit to a college), and will be completely dead on Monday(visit to said college). Tuesday(spying on Cabot and Splinter) onward will be back to normal.

oti

Banned
Y'ALL GUILTY

I have no idea what is happening in here but I would like to say that y'all guilty bye have a good game

Sorian

Banned
Man, waiting for this game to start is rough for me (I know I'm the one that chose the start date). Every few minutes I just want to hop in and start the game with a

f5axBKB.gif

roytheone

Y'ALL GUILTY

I have no idea what is happening in here but I would like to say that y'all guilty bye have a good game

You should join a future game, you can verbally abuse me without penalty and even try to get me lynched, so that you can take revenge for
me accidentally spoiling the Gaintbomb GOTY to you. Sorry again for that :(

Gorlak

Banned
Day one has not started, Gorlak and Roy are dirty liars, etc. etc.

How can you be so cruel? I only state what my heart desires... :( Let there be love, let your friends free and allow them to play what they want to play! Do not deny them their wishes.

It's so easy to make everyone happy, please be kind, be gentle, spread love <3

oti

Banned
You should join a future game, you can verbally abuse me without penalty and even try to get me lynched, so that you can take revenge for
me accidentally spoiling the Gaintbomb GOTY to you. Sorry again for that :(

I SHALL SHOUT AT YOU IN GERMAN

ALL
THE
TIME

latest

Sorian

Banned
I have a confession to make:

I never noticed all of the signage that said buzzkill until just now. I just always laughed at me being put in the isolation area.

god every time I see screen caps from that game it makes me want to install it again, but I don't know if it'll even run on windows 7

Sorian

Banned
Oh man, the day opening post is all written and typed into a field for this thread. All I have to do is hit submit post.

#gethype

#suchatease

I remember seeing that a fan translation was underway a while back but I have no idea how you could apply it to a 3DS cart.
It would probably be a translation patch that would be applied to the rom that you can then use one of those flashcards for, same as Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (WHICH YOU SHOULD ALL PLAY BY THE WAY)

roytheone

It would probably be a translation patch that would be applied to the rom that you can then use one of those flashcards for, same as Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (WHICH YOU SHOULD ALL PLAY BY THE WAY)

Are you asking us to do something illegal, Barrylocke? Tssk Tssk.

RetroMG

The game hasn't actually started yet. Please edit out any red text.

27. Outside of votes and explicit allowances made by role PMs, the use of the highlight tag is strictly the game-runner's prerogative.

EDIT: Thank you.

Top Bottom