• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Orders 'The Boys' series, based off Ennis' comic

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
the-boys-wisdom-amazon.jpg

Amazon Orders ‘The Boys’ Superhero Drama Series Based On Comic From Eric Kripke, Evan Goldberg & Seth Rogen

Amazon has greenlighted superhero drama The Boys to series with an eight-episode order. Based on the comic book by Garth Ennis (Preacher) and Darick Robertson, it was created by Supernatural creator and Timeless co-creator Eric Kripke and will be directed by the Preacher duo of Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogen.

After how Preacher turned out...I'm kinda apathetic here.

Dabanton

Will be interested in how they pull this off as the comic went to some very,very dark places.

Also whats the budget as their will be a lot of capes and suits in this. If the comic was anything to go by.

IAmMadeOfBones

Neo Member
I feel like Seth Rogen is one of those actors who just overpower whatever show / movie they are in
in a bad way

Breads

Banned
Woof... this is going to be a rough adaptation.

And I don't mean this as criticism of Preacher... which indeed has tons of problems.

No... the source material really goes places.

Top Bottom