• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing and 8-Bit Mario Amiibo Leaked

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Sure, AC U will come down along the line and use these amiibos, no surprises there. But we don't even have any info on HMM yet and that's a confirmed game. I'd say wait...

Well aside from the hints provided by the EAD producer of Animal Crossing;

You will notice an Amiibo of Isabella, and then an NFC card of Isabella with the 3DS. Nintendo has not made an exclusive Amiibo for 3DS yet because they are not 1:1 (you either need to buy a n3DS or buy the reader). That's why Miyamoto decided on incorporating the "Amiibo cards" for the 3DS, soo the Amiibo line definitely hints heavy at that rumored Wii U version.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Animal Crossing Amiibos will be well-stocked. That game sells tons.

I'd be all over the KK Slider amiibo but his face looks...off. I dunno, there's something weird about it.

Also hoping this basically means Animal Crossing U to arrive this year.

danwu

Banned
Amiibo scalpers are going to go after Tom Nook for sure !
He's going to be rare very quickly while being very high in demand.

My wallet was already begging for mercy at this morning's announcement of the Mii Fighter Amiibo. Now this. I really hope this isn't as big of a CF as the Smash Line.

Awesome! I love the Animal Crossing amiibo and the 8-bit Mario is sweet, too. I'll be going out of my way to get them all.

Also please confirm Animal Crossing for Wii U.

KingBroly

Banned
I have to imagine those AC amiibo are going to be somewhat common...OR...they're going to make figures for every special AC character, making them the next Smash-type of wave.

Nintendo pls stop my wallet can't take it~~~~

I have to be strong. I only need the Tom Nook from Animal Crossing.

But K.K. Slider looks so good! Okay, maybe that one too.

Oh man, people love Isabelle - she's gonna be super rare, I'd better make sure I get one of those!

Well, I mean, I ordered most of them... It would be silly not to get the whole set now....

HUELEN10

Yeah I did the counting, and I'm going to have to buy at least one more spice rack before the end of this year...

SLkEuvZ.jpg

Space must be hell for those collecting all of them.

Top Bottom