• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any DnB fans on neogaf?

MachRc

Just had a super bad break up with the girl at a Shock One concert last month so I'm out of this genre for a while
sucks man. time to get yourself out there!! gets some 5-6sss move onto 8ssss and get to that dime!

some more essential easy listening Drum and bass that I always go back to..

INC

Buunshim is pretty decent, not a massive fanof his style overall, but his production is dope

Apart from this tho, think I've posted before

INC

I like the use of reverb here.

Cat Wow GIF

Man that's a dirty 3am roller........its got that club echo chamber feel to it, you know that 1 place in the club where all the bass collides, and you start peaking

I do miss being a mess head sometimes, too old now tho

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Cat Wow GIF

Man that's a dirty 3am roller........its got that club echo chamber feel to it, you know that 1 place in the club where all the bass collides, and you start peaking

I do miss being a mess head sometimes, too old now tho
It's also these times where you can't go anywhere to party. :messenger_expressionless:

I have a disco ball in my living room but no PA. :messenger_sunglasses:

MachRc

I do push the sound system to its limits once a week. It's just not the same.

Happy Shaun The Sheep GIF by Aardman Animations

me too!!
we even have toys, its fun for a little bit!!! but def not the same
zWOvt3J.png

6pumvdC.png

last time I danced with another human being other than my wife was January 1st for the Insomniac's drive through light show.
I rolled down the windows and had photon lights on each of my hands to do light shows while driving a 3 ton suv at the same time.
It was a great show, the drive thru-light new years eve was cool too
annC3IA.png

we will be at nocturnal, escape, beyond, countdown, and maybe dreamstate if time permits this year...can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QSD

This is the complete opposite of the above LOL but here's a remix I recently finished for Swedish guy TritoneAddiction. It's kind of lounge/chill&bass in style, so I recommend to roll one before listening :messenger_beaming:

If you're into prodigy style breaks I highly recommend checking TritoneAddiction's soundcloud 'cause he's got a unique style that's very prodigy-esque in a way. Example:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Seems like we are finally getting somewhere with the Metallicity Remix EP Part 03 although it was said to release on May 21 on the bandcamp page. :pie_thinking:

First track is up via soundcloud.

I also highly suggest to check out Part 01 even if it is just for that relentless Billain remix.

Last edited:
Top Bottom