• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any DnB fans on neogaf?

Malachai

Gold Member
Banger of a mix from Scar 🔥

Listen to SCAR - Metalheadz Promo Mix - Liverpool, 24 July 2021 by Metalheadz on #SoundCloud

MachRc

Got to see delta heavy at beyond Wonderland a few weeks ago ( it was an okay set )

But I did like that they played flume.

Im super excited to see flux Pavillion this Sunday at nocturnal!!!!!

INC

Gold Member

Got to see delta heavy at beyond Wonderland a few weeks ago ( it was an okay set )

But I did like that they played flume.

Im super excited to see flux Pavillion this Sunday at nocturnal!!!!!

Nice summer tune

Ah little bit of a dub head? I dont mind some dubstep

MachRc

I like everything edm. Even trance. That new kid Craig Conelly is bringing trance back. Check out his set on YouTube , it's fucking beautiful.

Flux has made some amazing emotional songs in the last year. I really love them.

Last edited:
Reactions: INC

INC

Gold Member
I like everything edm. Even trance. That new kid Craig Conelly is bring trance back. Check out his set on YouTube , it's fucking beautiful.

Flux has made some amazing emotional songs in the last year. I really love them.

Pretty much the same, all EDM, use to mix trance and hard dance/house

But DnB is my main go to now, but I listen to everything

MachRc

yes dave n busters!

the only reason to go to DNB!

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_5419.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Feeling that 🔥
Phobos is one of the Mars moons. In that sense the track sounds lonely and channels a feeling of despair and desolation.
To many compositions today focus on a bombastic spectacle while it is also nice to provoke some thoughts with a simpler approach.

INC

Gold Member
Phobos is one of the Mars moons. In that sense the track sounds lonely and channels a feeling of despair and desolation.
To many compositions today focus on a bombastic spectacle while it is also nice to provoke some thoughts with a simpler approach.

Yep Apex did this alot, he amde some belters, but then he comes out with the yearning

On the subject of Apex, tribute mix

Top Bottom