• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any DnB fans on neogaf?

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I dont mind a bit of the old drum'und, I dont mind most music to be fair

What I do fucking hate though is 90's Happy hardcore. I fucking hate it with a passion, it's just hyperactive bullshit

Disgusting!

Last edited:

Old Retro

Happy hardcore is full of action, excitement, and adventure! :ROFLMAO: I had a friend (r.i.p.) who was big into HH/gabber circa 2004 and introduced me to a bunch of tracks:

Now back to our epic D&B...

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I really love Electrosoul System and i would highly recommend everyone who likes D'n'B to also check out Andrey's label Kos.Mos.Music.

Actually i wanted to share one of my favorite tracks of him. Casus Belli. I stopped counting how often i listened to this track and it still makes me incredible happy when i hear it.

MachRc

Ive been listening to old stuff lately , but that Pola Bryson remix is really good.

Ripped it via yt3youtube downloader!

INC

Gold Member

Ive been listening to old stuff lately , but that Pola Bryson remix is really good.

Ripped it via yt3youtube downloader!

Just get Spotify, I always begrudge paying for it, now its the best thing I did, no radio or news, dnb radio, podcasts etc

MachRc

Just get Spotify, I always begrudge paying for it, now its the best thing I did, no radio or news, dnb radio, podcasts etc

I have XM too and catch myself taking photos of the car screen to download for later. Maybe its me but i like listening to the same 12 songs over and over again and keeping all the songs on my computers and phone.
I also use mediahuman youtube downloader(used to use 4kvideo downloader) to download every music that pops up on my favorite youtube channels. Its nice that it tracks it and downloads everything on my favorites.

mZSEDbX.jpg

downside is, 85 percent of the songs are fillers, but I discover more songs this way too.

Last edited:

INC

Gold Member
Hospital records has always been a weird one for me, think it's just not my taste of DnB

Con-Z-epT

Hospital records has always been a weird one for me, think it's just not my taste of DnB
The've ramped up an ridicoules catalog of music over the years but i would agree that from what they offer there is a small percentage that i like. Mostly the older sounds. Not bad by any means!

Last edited:

Malachai

Gold Member

One of the biggest dnb tunes in the last 5 years finally gets released. R.I.P Marcus and Spirit.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

such an awesome dude, was just great to see him grow back in the day. I was actually one of the first people to hear "Emulation" LP postmaster and I knew he'll be only headlining festivals from that point onwards. Long story.
Jup, he made a very good progression and evolution of his sound over the years and stayed true to the core ideas of his sound. I love when he is doing collaborations with Phace. Those two excel together.

Top Bottom