• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

El Topo

I mean, despite being suspicious of you, I'm still more suspicious of those 2. Just not by a wide margin. Plus, I don't want to sound rude, but he didn't give much of an explanation when he voted for me, either, so at least he's not singling you out that way? An explanation would be nice, but that's just him doing him, I guess.

And I would switch my vote to you to guarantee you go down, but hey! I'd do the same thing for Darryl, too.

I can't really blame Darryl for trying to save his ass I guess.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Having trouble keeping up, sorry if I'm not writing as much as people would've liked.

RE: Seath

Lynch at some point, probably not today. Kind of potentially disruptive like Blarg is for that other game. I don't believe in his "trap" for squidyj, seemed kind of farfetched. But then again so is his speculation over Ezekel. I don't think he puts much stock into Occam's Razor.

RE: El Topo

I'm not reading scum from him, but I feel a lot of fear and anxiety. It's understandable given the pressure on him right now. Some people respond well to pressure and others don't. That's not necessarily scum, as I said way back when. And as for probable lynches, today he's not high up on my list.

RE: Zubz

Suspicion fell off of him. Was it just squidy pushing Zubz? A single vote is harmless but I really disagree with putting squidy ahead of today's pack of suspicious characters. That post trying to link El Topo with squidy with Darryl is just bizarre.

RE: jeanius

Replacement is likely. Taking my vote off for now. UNVOTE: cooljeanius

RE: Septimus Prime

He's still grappling with the rules but I think he's making more of an effort now like Goddamn.

RE: Darryl

Darryl is Darryl. Impossible to read past that abrasive demeanor. Will wait for another day to see if anything happens on the mission this time.

RE: Squidy

Squid is playing very, very, aggressively town. I don't agree with the methodology but it's evidently effective at getting people to sweat. Really a mistake to even try to lynch him right now. I get that some people are offended but that's not really scum, is it?

Zubz is top for me right now, but I'll vote for whatever gets a lynch going like last time. Also, just a reminder, no last second outbursts again.

VOTE: Zubz

cabot

Zubz, what are you doing?

Squidy is pushing the Topo vote?

I'd say he had points, but I'd say it absolutely stemmed from me and palmer, for better or for worse. Linking this to squidy seems like you're intentionally pushing a narrative.

In my mind, the only play from this is you want to lynch squidy so you can take another big town player out tonight and get them early. /conjecture

I'm kinda with Haly, in that I feel Topo is suspicious, but acting more out of fear and anxiety than scum, and I feel like I started the voting push, which actually came from my frustration with Topo's responses.

Regards to Topo's posts:

1) I didn't cover your Day 2 posts that Palmer highlighted, it took a fair amount of time just doing the D1 ones. You answered his D2 posts anyway, so I didn't push.

2) Your recent posts have made me think you're just town dealing with the pressure, but I'm undecided because I am still new to Mafia on this scale and I feel I could easily be wrong. With what happened on D1, there's a bit of 'buyer's remorse' here.

3) I'll await Zubz's response but I'm leaning toward him and Septimus, who has posted but has seemed to ignore accusations made against him. This is another reason I'd put him above you, you're at least posting at a decent level.

Note to self: angrily changing vote then going straight to bed is a bad decision.

Other note to self: What the fuck, Seath? Don't you dare quote a dick pic with 'wrong thread lol'

cabot

Disclaimer post: As was the case last week, I will not be available for the deadline rush tomorrow as it ends before 5pm EDT, so I will vote tonight and that will be my vote until the end.

I am currently rereading the entirety of D2, but my list of possibilities is currently (in no order):

Ezekel (if I come to the conclusion he is lying)
Darryl (for being the reincarnation of GLT + the sudden volunteer)
Palmer (Honeypot?)
Mazre (Honeypot?)
Arkos (Honeypot?)
Septimus (D1 to D2 change is striking)

I'd like to bring this up for a few reasons

1) Enker is on the fringe of active/inactive, and has confirmed he will miss the final D2 voting session, which brings up the point how long do we want this guy on board?

2) Information is faulty and/or odd: Hasnt picked up Arkos having the claim of townie? Ezekel is top of his list? Even if he is lying, Don't see why Ezekel would be lynched today. Also agree with others when using GLT against Darryl is unfair.

squidyj

People have talked some bullshit about zeke. Lets start with some facts and a high probability event and follow that shit up with a basic inference

Fact: there was no mafia kill last night
Fact: we have no information that contradicts zeke's claim of being attacked

It is almost a certainty that there is a Sterling Archer role in the game. He is the main character of the show.

Fact: noone has counterclaimed Zeke.

Therefore we can infer that either Zeke is telling the truth or there is some other sterling archer in the game keeping quiet.
If Zeke is not archer then the information will inevitably come out that he was lying, how quickly that could happen is not something that mafia can expect to control.

Therefore there is a high probability that Zeke is in fact telling the truth about being Sterling Archer and about surviving the attack last night.

Secondly, I have to admit that Mazre is probably right, as much as I find the people who voted against me to be suspicious it is highly unlikely that they are all mafia together. With that in mind I need to prioritize who I think is top scum amongst them.

Vote: Zubz

roytheone

2) Information is faulty and/or odd: Hasnt picked up Arkos having the claim of townie? Ezekel is top of his list? Even if he is lying, Don't see why Ezekel would be lynched today. Also agree with others when using GLT against Darryl is unfair.

Eh, he clearly States that his list is in no particular order, and I could totally understand being cautious about ezekel his role claim, hell, I have serious doubts about it. He shouldnt be lynched today, true, but he isn't that weird as a suspect.

Darryl

Banned
Arkos, Darryl volunteered when three people remained in the volunteer pool: Palmer, Mazre, and Ezekel.

I don't agree with only two people going on a mission (because it turns into a matter of taking someone's word over another), so three was a good number, and was different from N1 mission's four.

In subsequent day, it would also be more informative if other people went go on missions (as of now three of the mission members are going again, with Ezekel being the only new one).

(I really need to get on a computer later so I can address more things.)

YNNNY, I'm saying that your Seath honeypot avatar conjecture, with Ezekel noticing, can also apply to you, because the scumminess he perceived was based on getting avatars confused. Can others chime in?

It's only going to be a matter of time before less and less people will be allowed on the missions to compensate for the shrinking player pool so it's not like you won' t get your wish eventually. It's just not happening now.

El Topo

I appreciate your response, cabbeh. For the record, at least I'm pretty sure you're town, honest and straightforward. I appreciate that, same with Palmer.

I am not sure when I will be able to make a proper post, i.e. one that actually requires thinking. I haven't slept much, which should be evident if you look at when my last few posts were (shortly after 2am local time, then shortly after 7am local time), I'm at work again right now (staying awake on coffee) and I'll go donate blood later today.

I will however give my final and honest defense a few hours before the day ends.

Darryl

Banned
Jesus, this is a grim mess for me.

I already told you why I voted for you. The day #1 vote fuckery. Also you're pushing this garbage. Personally I'm not comfortable with any 3 of us going when there are actually suspicious players posting. I have to admit that El Topo hasn't stood out to me as a player which is rather scum-like but at least he's trying to claw himself back out.

What the fuck

How is there 5 votes on Darryl

Ok, I'm suspicious of those people who vote for Darryl.

Here's the FACTS:

1. On day 1, until 4 hours before day's end, GreatLord Tiger was getting the majority of votes (4 voters: Burbeting, Septimus Prime, Visualante2, Zubz)
2. Palmer stated that this is concerning since if GLT is mafia, then nobody has been trying to save his ass (I agree) (#976)
Of course this might mean that we're dealing with very gutsy KGB scums since they'd have to believe that they can swing the vote majority before the day's end, but it's more likely that he's Town so they don't need to do anything.
3. At night 1, GLT is replaced by Darryl.
4. Currently there are 5 people that are voting for Darryl (5 votes: roytheone, TheGoddamn, TheAwesomePossum, Enker, Septimus Prime)
5. The people who vote for lovely Darryl are different than Day 1 voters (except Septimus Prime).

So can people who vote for Darryl explain why they vote for him now? Because at the end of Day 1, there was no one, not even GLT himself who tried to save his own skin?

roytheone, TheGoddamn, TheAwesomePossum, Enker why do you guys find him suspicious now? Is Darryl as suspicous as Seath and El Topo just because he volunteered?

Septimus Prime, why did you keep your vote still on GLT/Darryl? Are you tunnelling?

GUYS, are you telling me, just because he's volunteered, he MUST be the HoneyPot? Like 100% surety to send him to the chopping block based on that one action? Voting Darryl just based on that one thing is the EASY vote out. And you know who likes easy votes? Scums, thats who.

Are you guys trying to steer the vote from topo >:O

I wouldn't be surprised if scum hides with Darryl / squidy votes !!!

tl;dr, GLT was likely Agency since there was no effort to save him for HOURS on D1. Darryl volunteering makes a basis for an EASY vote to bandwagon on. So, I'm now very suspicious on all of the names voting for Darryl.

===

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Seath (2)
roytheone
YesNOnoNOYes
Mazre
Seath
Palmer_v1
EzekelRAGE
Haly
Darryl
cabbeh
TheAwesomePossum
Burbeting
Hobohodo

El Topo (4)
Palmer_v1
Palmer_v1
YesNOnoNOYes
cabbeh
squidyj
Hobohodo
Darryl

Darryl (5)
QuantumBro
roytheone
TheGoddamn
TheAwesomePossum
Enker
Septimus Prime

Zubz (3)
Darryl
Haly
squidyj
Darryl

squidyj (3)
Zubz
Septimus Prime
Seath
El Topo

Septimus Prime (1)
cabbeh
squidyj
Darryl
Arkos

cooljeanius (0)
Haly
cabbeh
Haly

Mike_Hawk689 (0)
YesNOnoNOYes

No active vote for Day 2:
cooljeanius
EzekelRAGE (has previously voted)
Mike_Hawk689
Quantumbro (has previously voted)

Day 2 ends:
t1439499600z1.png

cabot

They're flirting with suspicion, as opposed to me just flirting with YNONOY

That's the wrong kinda flirting if you ask me.

roytheone

So can people who vote for Darryl explain why they vote for him now? Because at the end of Day 1, there was no one, not even GLT himself who tried to save his own skin?

roytheone, TheGoddamn, TheAwesomePossum, Enker why do you guys find him suspicious now? Is Darryl as suspicous as Seath and El Topo just because he volunteered?

Great lord tiger was actually my preferred lynch between him and Visual (My number 1 vote Seath was pretty much safe at that point), but in the clusterfuck that was end of day 1, voting for him instead of visual would just have increased the chance of a tie, it was something like 6-5 for visual back then.

And my main reason for voting darryl is not that I think he is the most scummy, but because lynching him will give us the most useful information. If he turns out KGB, we know that probably squidyj and/or Seath are also KGB, and we can focus on them. If he turns out ISIS, squidyj and (in a lesser degree) Seath will be somewhat of the hook. I also think his late ass volunteering was anti-town, because we finally reached a consensus about what to do, and then he comes barging in and forces himself into the mission, without any prior warning. How can we ever do something with the missions if people keep doing that?

I also find el topo quite suspicious, maybe even more than darryl, but I think voting on him doesn't give us as much information as voting on someone very involved in the visualante fuck up. And of the other two people core to that fuck up, seath doesn't seem to get a lot of votes and I still think Squidyj is just a very unlucky townie, not KGB. So I am sticking with my Darryl vote for now.

roy, that's a fair answer :3 i accept :3

though technically, the last minute bumrush on D1 wasn't wholly on squidy. as you can see in my post above, I noticed that it was Palmer that came up with the idea that GLT was probsy town (cuz the votes didn't move on him for HOURS)

....... plus if Palmer was actually KGB, I'd totes believe he'd be ballsy enough to pull that kind of stunt. He is a really, really good player >____<

Well, I'm not absolving squidy 100%, but just sayin' .... I have bad experience trusting Palmer :D

cabbeh <3 oh you old so-and-so <3

Darryl

Banned
Trying to find groups Day #2 is a really horrible startegy.

It being used is the entire reason I volunteered, which is largely the entire case these posters are using against me. Just try to catch one mafia member and work backwards. The odds are in this early stage that all connections are being encouraged by mafia since they're working on higher information. The posters going after me and Squidy aren't even the brave types who are capable of taking risky assumptions. Their logic for my eviction itself is incredibly shallow and one note.

Like I said, you think you will catch me and Squidyj as KGB. Instead you will evict me as town and Squidy would have wound up dead at night, giving you very little to work with the the next day. The only difference now is that I've stopped this in effect by volunteering and hey look, now it's reversed.

Burbeting

Banned
My thoughts about things that happened while I was sleeping:

Darryll voting:

Okay so Darryll has got like five votes now. Some of the vote Darryl got seem bit... on the lazy side. For example the vote by AwesomePossum:

Okay never mind. Darryl volunteering the moment the spot opened up is very suspicious.

VOTE: Darryl

Not much thought or text went into this vote, now went there? Enker's vote is also bit eh in a way.

May change this vote later, but as Darryl currently has votes of the 3 Honeypot possibilities we know about + the volunteer thing...

So if I got this right, you didn't vote Darryl really because he was most suspicious in your eyes, but because he had most votes of the honeypot candidates + the volunteer thing? Voting someone because s/he has most votes is like the textbook version of bandwagoning.

I guess what irks me about Daryll votes is the fact that I'm in the camp that thinks honeypot is part of KGB and not a neutral. I have said before why I think honeypot being neutral party would be really bad for the balance of this game. So if honeypot is KGB, s/he most likely doesn't have a seperate winning condition, and so would only basically do a suicide by killing Archer during a mission. Because I'm pretty sure honeypot is not neutral, I disagree for example with Septimus' vote.

I do agree on some things with roytheone. Killing Darryl might clear some suspicions over Squidjy and maybe even Seath over the yesterday's Visualante thing. However at the same time, I disagree with voting on a person if you don't have biggest scum-vibes on him just in order to gain information, since that information might be faulty anyway. If Darryl is KGB, it wouldn't necessarily mean Squid is KGB as well. For example, Squidjy just might be a unlucky townie who unluckily saved a KGB member.

Case Zubz:

So the first thing when I woke up was seeing Zubz gather votes. I do agree that his voting during day 1 was bizarre. It does look like that Zubz voted for Visualante indirectly b removing his vote for GLT to squidjy. He could have known that Visual was town, and didn't vote for him directly so that he wouldn't be accused of bandwagoning. And well, only Mafia would know sure Visualante was not mafia...

Also, I do agree with Darryl that looking for groups this early in the game can be a wild goose chase. Mafia-members are usually actively trying to prevent to look like a group, and since they know each other from the start, they can easily keep a distance to each other in the main topic.

I appreciate your response, cabbeh. For the record, at least I'm pretty sure you're town, honest and straightforward. I appreciate that, same with Palmer.

I am not sure when I will be able to make a proper post, i.e. one that actually requires thinking. I haven't slept much, which should be evident if you look at when my last few posts were (shortly after 2am local time, then shortly after 7am local time), I'm at work again right now (staying awake on coffee) and I'll go donate blood later today.

I will however give my final and honest defense a few hours before the day ends.

It's sort of not-working-in-towns-favour if you had to wait until the few hours before the day ends to unveil your defense (I mean we had 4 days for a Day phase and palmer was pretty much already saying he was suspicious of your even from D1)

Well, I guess we ARE entering the final few hours before the day ends now! How timely~

Hhhhnnn I hope its not a power reveal >___>

PS. Real comes first dude! If you're suffering lack of sleep and later would be donating blood, damn the game. It's just a forum game. Srsly~

El Topo

It's sort of not-working-in-towns-favour if you had to wait until the few hours before the day ends to unveil your defense (I mean we had 4 days for a Day phase and palmer was pretty much already saying he was suspicious of your even from D1)

Final defense. I would rather not, but if you guys push me into this corner, I will reveal my hand.

PS. Real comes first dude! If you're suffering lack of sleep and later would be donating blood, damn the game. It's just a forum game. Srsly~

Eh, these things are not mutually exclusive. GAF (and this game) is a welcome distraction, but it's not particularly important to me in the grand scheme of things. I didn't sleep much because I essentially had to transition from "Work at home" mode to "Be at the office at 8" mode.

I hate to open this post with a fake edit (been writing this for a while), but roytheone addressed my points as well, which I explained in my original vote for Darryl. I'll try to edit accordingly.

YNNNY, Septimus is not the only one retaining his vote for Darryl today. I voted for GLT on D1, as well.

My D2 vote for Darryl was triggered by his volunteering-- note my annoyance at in my voting post, but my reasons for him, honeypot speculation aside, are sound.

He volunteered after we'd more or less agreed on leaving Ezekel with two other people on the mission (implicitly or otherwise). Even the people on the reserve mission list cleared out, you included, YNNNY. His volunteering was in the interest of self-preservation, which is decidedly anti-town. And possibly misinformed, because Darryl seems to think that he is safe from a night kill by going on a mission:

I just explained why I did it. If Squidyj goes then I'm the obvious night eviction target because people have linked us together. I'm staying safe. I know I'm town, so I'm acting in towns interest by volunteering.

Like I said, you think you will catch me and Squidyj as KGB. Instead you will evict me as town and Squidy would have wound up dead at night, giving you very little to work with the the next day. The only difference now is that I've stopped this in effect by volunteering and hey look, now it's reversed.

If there is a KGB agent on the mission, they can still kill you then.

For some honeypot speculation:

Then Darryl’s volunteering comes, bit out of left field as well.

I disagree with Darryl being honeypot. It seems… way way too obvious, and if Ezekiel dies next night, it would directly cast the spotlights on Darryl then. On the other notes the volunteering does make me raise my eyebrows, especially since I just said that three new missioners might be better than an older one over there. And now at the point Darryll volunteered, there was 50% of old already.

About Darryll volunteering: I still think honeypot isn’t third party just because in my eyes that would make Ezekiels power unbalanced, and I trust Ourobolos that he has spent time making sure that the game stays balanced. If honeypot is KGB and doesn’t have seperate win-condition at that, he wouldn’t kill Ezekiel this early in the game with this huge amount of players outside the night-chat. It would make finding one of KGB really easy. Still, since there IS the chance that honeypot is third party, I feel bit unsecured about Darryll volunteering.

It does seem too obvious, which is why the honeypot speculation is only part of the logic behind my voting for Darryl. I am leaning towards the honeypot being KGB and not neutral, because that does make sense in terms of game balance and, less heavily, in-universe (Katya, the actual honeypot for Archer, was KGB, after all). So does that mean that the honeypot sacrificing themselves to off Ezekel is worth it for them? The Archer role is immensely powerful, and that might be a pretty good compromise. Given such a powerful role for the town, it could follow that there is one extra KGB player, or KGB power roles (or both).

another fake edit: Burbeting has just reiterated this point, which I do agree with.

That said, I am not set on Darryl. I want to get to the bottom of the D1 debacle so that it doesn't happen again. I was the first to point out Zubz's suspicious voting behavior in my opening post for D2, and that can also give us information on D1, so I can also lean towards that.

The third candidate (god, we better stick to these three today) El Topo reads to me as defensive due to the pressure being placed on him.

I'm about to go out (and then work afterward) but I'll keep on this thread. The day's close will be, as always, at 0500h for me. While I hope there won't be D1 shenanigans, maybe it'll still be exciting enough to keep me up!

---

TheGoddamn, yep! I actually mentioned that I had that avatar first! Somewhere! I'll dig up the link if you needs it, but it blew my mind to pieces when Ezekel came out as Archer and when he mentioned the HoneyPot Archer avatar cuz ..... I was just wearing it a few days earlier!!!!

I remember! So you needn't dig up the link. But we can talk about it when the issue is reopened!

Mazre

Posting quickly before work, will have a chance at lunch and that'll probably be it for the day.

It appears to me that the will to remove Seath today has ebbed entirely. Between ET, Darryl and Zubz I'll stick with my gut. This is mainly driven by his explicitly stated disinterest in volunteering, coupled with his vote on D1. While I do consider it pro-town to break a tie, it also falls into that category of easy things for a KGB to do to appear town while not actually helping town. He's also one of the few players to end up outside the dog pile for either Vis or GLT in day 1 (for the record I'm included in this camp as well).

Of players in the spotlight today (this is not comprehensive) I'd say going from most town to least

Cabbeh
Arkos / Ezekel
Squidy
ET / Darryl (fairly neutral here)
Seath (don't think he's KGB but don't think it's worth keeping him around)
Zubz

I noticed that it was Palmer that came up with the idea that GLT was probsy town (cuz the votes didn't move on him for HOURS)

This is actually why I voted for GLT on D1 (my link to my D1 vote in my last post broke somehow, so this is a good opportunity to "fix" it!).

The fact that no one did draw attention to another target all day is something that works toward his favor-- as Palmer said, that is a reason he's hesitant towards voting Tiger.

But look at this sudden interest in cooljeanius and Visualante, and at the very last (figurative) minutes of the day. Now there is a fairly close race tie between these three, when not a few hours ago, Tiger had double the votes of cooljeanius and quadruple the votes of Visualante. Tiger's votes have remained fairly static, as well, as opposed to the changing of the other two.

The votes on him hadn't moved for a long time, then they started to. And move they did.

Ourobolus

Banned
... Or whoever we voted for is a 3rd Party (I'm still convinced the Honeypot is KGB) and the whole point's moot.

Slightly off-topic, but I'm so glad to see we have that script running! Thanks, whoever made it! And YNnNY (Pronounced like "Hinny," I presume?), Season 3's hands-down my favorite one; you're definitely at a good part! Granted, 4-6 are still good, but they're not on the same level, IMO.

It's just something I threw together in Python. Doesn't scour the website (which I think would be a pain, due to the pages and when the days start, but it's probably doable), it just parses the spreadsheet I put your votes in.

cabot

UNVOTE: El Topo

I'm getting really bad feelings now the more El Topo speaks, The last day has really made me lose my conviction.

Kevyt

Unvote: Squidyj

Because apparently many believe he is town, and even though he is playing more aggressively, he still town. I don't really think so, I'm not convinced.

I really don't like to jump on someone at the last minute and I have a feeling a lot of us will jump at the last minute on either zubz or El Topo.

I haven't seen how either of them play before (on contrast to ER and Squidyj) so I can't really get a read on either of them. None of the evidence that many have posted against either player sticks out to me as KGB scum.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'll try to have the day's summary up in time, but today is my mother's birthday so I may be a little late. We aren't supposed to start until after 5:30 so it should be fine, but wanted to give you guys a heads-up.

Kevyt

I'll try to have the day's summary up in time, but today is my mother's birthday so I may be a little late. We aren't supposed to start until after 5:30 so it should be fine, but wanted to give you guys a heads-up.

Happy birthday to your mom boss! Best wishes! Enjoy your time with her! :)

cabot

Unvote: Squidyj

Because apparently many believe he is town, and even though he is playing more aggressively, he still town. I don't really think so, I'm not convinced.

I really don't like to jump on someone at the last minute and I have a feeling a lot of us will jump at the last minute on either zubz or El Topo.

I haven't seen how either of them play before (on contrast to ER and Squidyj) so I can't really get a read on either of them. None of the evidence that many have posted against either player sticks out to me as KGB scum.

I don't see much difference between squidy in this game and in AC? He was as aggressive there as here.

cabot

This is where my head is currently. Hoping there's a reply from what has been said today from various people including myself.

Zubz

Banned
Zubz, what are you doing?

Squidy is pushing the Topo vote?

I'd say he had points, but I'd say it absolutely stemmed from me and palmer, for better or for worse. Linking this to squidy seems like you're intentionally pushing a narrative.

In my mind, the only play from this is you want to lynch squidy so you can take another big town player out tonight and get them early. /conjecture

I meant that he seems to be supporting it, even if the El Topo vote wasn't kicked up by him. In that case, it means if Topo turns KGB, and assuming Squidy's KGB, too, he would have bus-pushed El Topo. As in, pushing him under a bus, or backstabbing him, as it were. Which wouldn't really make sense in this situation, so I would likely trust Squidy, in that situation. I don't want to role claim, since I'm not the one with the most votes yet, but I promise you all, I'm an ISIS Agent. I'll be driving at the end of the Day Phase today, so you don't have to worry about me stumbling through last-minute votes to avoid a tie tonight!

But I figured I should change my vote now, rather than later. As said before, I'm suspicious of Squidy and Darryl. Maybe it's affected by the "aggressive/abrasive players are inherently suspicious" schema I've had for years while playing IRL (Aggressive/abrasive were almost always seen as suspicious. We considered it a tell, and it was an accurate one for us, too. Granted, that's why I voted for the innocent LoC last game, so maybe that was just an "Us" thing?), but on top of everything with Squidy, Darryl's Volunteering stunt only serves himself in the long run.

Plus, it's more suspicious because it happened after everyone else in the Agency backed down from Volunteering to keep Archer safe. For all we know, he could be playing the long game to gather trust by not killing Ezekel tonight, only to volunteer again on Day 6 and off him then. There's no resolution here that benefits anyone but Darryl, from what I can see, and I really don't like that fact. It feels more suspicious than Seath's "I'm Conway but lol I'm not" thing (Although I think I have an idea of where Seath's going. I don't want to guess the reveal and ruin it for him, though, but I'll just lay my cards on the table and say I trust Seath now). Plus, I'll admit, I don't want to die, and as an ISIS Agent, I don't think the other Agents want me dying, either!

I'm sorry, but no one else seems suspicious of Squidy, and I'm also very suspicious of Darryl. Rather than change my vote at the last minute, I'm switching it now. Again, sorry Darryl, but that volunteering deal doesn't sit with me. I know you said you wanted safety, but we all want safety right now. That's why we agreed to keep our nigh-invulnerable player safe.

NO VOTE: SquidyJ
VOTE: Darryl

Also, I hope your family has fun at that birthday, Ouro!

Ourobolus

Banned
Won't have my laptop for a bit. Current Votes:

El Topo (3)
Palmer_v1
Palmer_v1
YesNOnoNOYes
cabbeh
squidyj
Hobohodo
Darryl

Seath (1)
roytheone
YesNOnoNOYes
Mazre
Seath
Palmer_v1
EzekelRAGE
Haly
Darryl
cabbeh
TheAwesomePossum
Burbeting
Hobohodo

cooljeanius (0)
Haly
cabbeh
Haly

Darryl (6)
QuantumBro
roytheone
TheGoddamn
TheAwesomePossum
Enker
Septimus Prime
Zubz

squidyj (1)
Zubz
Septimus Prime
Seath
El Topo

Septimus Prime (1)
cabbeh
squidyj
Darryl
Arkos

Mike_Hawk689 (0)
YesNOnoNOYes

Zubz (5)
Darryl
Haly
squidyj
Darryl
Mazre
cabbeh

11 votes are needed for majority today.

Zubz

Banned
Jesus, this is a grim mess for me.

I already told you why I voted for you. The day #1 vote fuckery. Also you're pushing this garbage. Personally I'm not comfortable with any 3 of us going when there are actually suspicious players posting. I have to admit that El Topo hasn't stood out to me as a player which is rather scum-like but at least he's trying to claw himself back out.

I already covered the voting thing from yesterday at least 5 times now, so I'm sorry there's nothing new. It's clear I cannot change your opinion on it by just telling you the truth. As for that post, I thought that was our best bet, honestly. It made sense to me, that if one of you 3 went down, it'd likely tell us more about the other 2.

And, again, I've been busy all week, and don't want to come off as rude myself. As a result, I haven't much time to post calm, collected, and well-thought-out posts defending myself like El Topo has, hence the lack of clawing. I don't see myself changing your vote here, but I figured I'd address this.

I guess what irks me about Daryll votes is the fact that I'm in the camp that thinks honeypot is part of KGB and not a neutral. I have said before why I think honeypot being neutral party would be really bad for the balance of this game. So if honeypot is KGB, s/he most likely doesn't have a seperate winning condition, and so would only basically do a suicide by killing Archer during a mission. Because I'm pretty sure honeypot is not neutral, I disagree for example with Septimus' vote.

I do agree on some things with roytheone. Killing Darryl might clear some suspicions over Squidjy and maybe even Seath over the yesterday's Visualante thing. However at the same time, I disagree with voting on a person if you don't have biggest scum-vibes on him just in order to gain information, since that information might be faulty anyway. If Darryl is KGB, it wouldn't necessarily mean Squid is KGB as well. For example, Squidjy just might be a unlucky townie who unluckily saved a KGB member.

Case Zubz:

So the first thing when I woke up was seeing Zubz gather votes. I do agree that his voting during day 1 was bizarre. It does look like that Zubz voted for Visualante indirectly b removing his vote for GLT to squidjy. He could have known that Visual was town, and didn't vote for him directly so that he wouldn't be accused of bandwagoning. And well, only Mafia would know sure Visualante was not mafia...

Also, I do agree with Darryl that looking for groups this early in the game can be a wild goose chase. Mafia-members are usually actively trying to prevent to look like a group, and since they know each other from the start, they can easily keep a distance to each other in the main topic.

Again, I can still totally see Darryl being Honeypot and KGB despite his volunteering. Just because he doesn't act now doesn't mean he can't act later.

As for yesterday, the reason I didn't want my vote to go onto Vis was because I didn't think he wasn't a KGB member. That was just a safe guess on my part. And, again, I've said it enough times that I don't think I'll change anyone's opinions, but I wanted to vote for who I thought was the most suspicious. I didn't think it was Vis, I thought it was Squidy. Unfortunately, it was a "proxy" vote for Vis, but since I didn't distrust him or Tiger, it was one I felt comfortable making as a guy who didn't want to kill any of our Agents/Drones.

Finally, I know that KGB players have a side-chat, but this all happened when it looked like we were going to kill Tiger Day 1. Interaction to prevent the loss of a KGB Member on Day 1 would make total sense to me, as it would be a last-ditch effort to save one of their own/prevent a harsh start.

Posting quickly before work, will have a chance at lunch and that'll probably be it for the day.

It appears to me that the will to remove Seath today has ebbed entirely. Between ET, Darryl and Zubz I'll stick with my gut. This is mainly driven by his explicitly stated disinterest in volunteering, coupled with his vote on D1. While I do consider it pro-town to break a tie, it also falls into that category of easy things for a KGB to do to appear town while not actually helping town. He's also one of the few players to end up outside the dog pile for either Vis or GLT in day 1 (for the record I'm included in this camp as well).

I know I can't change your gut, either, but it was a Pro-ISIS activity like you said it could be. It wasn't some easy attempt to come off as ISIS. I mean, look at me. I went from "totally under the radar by everyone but you" to this over the course of a Day Phase! If I was KGB, I would've just let it sit. Plus, although it has been addressed several times now, I'm standing firm in my reason for being outside of the "dog pile."

And Squidy's suggestion seems to be more "He's rubbing me as KGB," and I'll admit that since I suspect him, he's going to suspect me in return. So I really can't help him there. Sorry, bud; I think we're at an impasse.

Burbeting

Banned
Again, I can still totally see Darryl being Honeypot and KGB despite his volunteering. Just because he doesn't act now doesn't mean he can't act later.

As for yesterday, the reason I didn't want my vote to go onto Vis was because I didn't think he wasn't a KGB member. That was just a safe guess on my part. And, again, I've said it enough times that I don't think I'll change anyone's opinions, but I wanted to vote for who I thought was the most suspicious. I didn't think it was Vis, I thought it was Squidy. Unfortunately, it was a "proxy" vote for Vis, but since I didn't distrust him or Tiger, it was one I felt comfortable making as a guy who didn't want to kill any of our Agents/Drones.

Finally, I know that KGB players have a side-chat, but this all happened when it looked like we were going to kill Tiger Day 1. Interaction to prevent the loss of a KGB Member on Day 1 would make total sense to me, as it would be a last-ditch effort to save one of their own/prevent a harsh start.

I have a few problems with your line of reasoning:

1. If Darryl is KGB honeypot, what will he gain from volunteering at all? He must have known for sure that volunteering at this point would make people notice, and mafia doesn't want unneeded attention.

2. Since it looks pretty sure that Ezekiel won't die next night if honeypot isn't neutral party, so going to the night chat won't really bring any towny-points for Darryl, really.

3. Also, looking at your reasoning for Daryll, doesn't lot of them point out to Palmer_v1 too? Since he is in the mission as well, and was in the night 1 mission too.

4. If first day's Visualante2 voting was saving GLT, why did they choose Visualante2? He had zero votes when Squidjy started to talk about him. Day was almost over (few hours was left) that point, so that for mafia to make a last-minute saving operation, they would have most likely chosen someone with votes at that point. For example cooljeanius had same amount of votes as GLT had at the moment when squid started his push for Visual. It seemed overtly risky plan for mafia, especially if it was last-ditch effort with most likely not that much planning.

I also do want to state that I do not think Darryl is super-towny in my eyes. What I am saying is that there are lot of more potential scum to be voted out today.

Palmer_v1

1. If Darryl is KGB honeypot, what will he gain from volunteering at all? He must have known for sure that volunteering at this point would make people notice, and mafia doesn't want unneeded attention.

2. Since it looks pretty sure that Ezekiel won't die next night if honeypot isn't neutral party, so going to the night chat won't really bring any towny-points for Darryl, really.

3. Also, looking at your reasoning for Daryll, doesn't lot of them point out to Palmer_v1 too? Since he is in the mission as well, and was in the night 1 mission too.

4. If first day's Visualante2 voting was saving GLT, why did they choose Visualante2? He had zero votes when Squidjy started to talk about him. Day was almost over (few hours was left) that point, so that for mafia to make a last-minute saving operation, they would have most likely chosen someone with votes at that point. For example cooljeanius had same amount of votes as GLT had at the moment when squid started his push for Visual. It seemed overtly risky plan for mafia, especially if it was last-ditch effort with most likely not that much planning.

I also do want to state that I do not think Darryl is super-towny in my eyes. What I am saying is that there are lot of more potential scum to be voted out today.

For point 3, I think the biggest difference is I was signed up for the next mission, but was coordinating with others to step down. They kinda jumped the gun on it. Darryl wasn't on the mission and just jumped in for no apparent reason, screwing up our plan to some degree. Now I'm not certain there's a point in me stepping down, but I certainly entertain the idea. I don't think we have any backups currently.

I don't think Darryl is mafia for now, though. We might actually benefit somewhat from having another night for the 3 of us to try and get stuff worked out with ER's help. It's hard to say.

So looks like it's between Darryl, Zsubs, and El Topo. Of the three I'm leaning slightly more towards Zsubs than El Topo. I haven't really gotten any scum reads from Darryl's posts.

Burbeting

Banned
For point 3, I think the biggest difference is I was signed up for the next mission, but was coordinating with others to step down. They kinda jumped the gun on it. Darryl wasn't on the mission and just jumped in for no apparent reason, screwing up our plan to some degree. Now I'm not certain there's a point in me stepping down, but I certainly entertain the idea. I don't think we have any backups currently.

I don't think Darryl is mafia for now, though. We might actually benefit somewhat from having another night for the 3 of us to try and get stuff worked out with ER's help. It's hard to say.

That's reasonable enough, you have been mostly cooperative in the mission related-stuff.

I do wonder if Zubz will arrive later on here to answer to my problems, he did say though that he won't be here when the day ends.

roytheone

So it is between Darryl, Zubz and El topo, and judging from this post:

QUOTE=El Topo;175256841]Final defense. I would rather not, but if you guys push me into this corner, I will reveal my hand.
[/QUOTE]

And this post:

I don't want to role claim, since I'm not the one with the most votes yet, but I promise you all, I'm an ISIS Agent.

2 out of those 3 seem to be planning to role claim if they are still threatened closer to the deadline. Judging from the clusterfuck we managed to create day 1 without a last minute role claim (and to be fair, that was a mistake from visualante2, he probably should have done it), I can't imagine how this will go.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They will claim as a defense. We'll evaluate the veracity of their claims and put it to the test. This is how it usually goes.

Zubz

Banned

1. Again, it attracts attention, almost to a painful degree. It sounds like a "hiding in plan sight" kind of thing to me, where he doesn't kill anyone one night, argues he's safe, and thus has a ton of trust the following nights. Agents might even let him volunteer on a regular basis under this assumption that he's safe. Then, late in the game and/or next time someone who isn't Ezekel or Palmer join a Mission, he gets a Mission Kill that can either greatly benefit the KGB late in the game or can pin the blame on the other volunteer.

2. I don't think he's looking for points right now. Again, his volunteer was so suspicious that it looped back around and it cast suspicion off of him. The "Long Game" theory makes more sense than anything else I can come up with because of how anti-Agency this move felt to me.

3. I guess it does? I mean, he got a pass on Night 1 because he was still a "High Value Target," winning the last 2 games in a row. It was his best option, since anyone could do a "Kill Palmer because he's really good at this" vote, and sadly, it might have gained traction. Now that the game's moving along, his argument holds less water. He's the one that recommended that the other however-many volunteers step down in the first place. I guess he could be going for the long haul, too. It just would've been easier to figure this out if he was the only one outside of Ezekel going on any missions. He wanted people out of there, so nothing about that screams that something's off to me. If we stuck with this plan, it would just be Ezekel in the Mission tonight, or Ezekel and someone who narrowed the number of players that could kill Ezekel to 1, with that person being himself.

Darryl, on the other hand, went into the room willingly, after everyone had left. Assuming he's the Honeypot and Ezekel dies tonight, he can always blame it on Palmer, so he even has an argument he could use tonight. Palmer cast himself into the light in clearing out the room, while Darryl eagerly jumped into a shadow, basically.

4. I guess there were targets with more votes on them, but Vis was an inactive player. GAFia Players have already proven that they're willing to swarm Inactives like crazy, and there was some doubt among the people voting for Tiger. It was harder to make this push with Vis because he had 0 votes, but nevertheless, a lot of people had to be watching this thread during its last hour. Even if Vis was at 0 votes, it wouldn't be too hard to get players to move off of Tiger and onto Vis using a classic "Inactives are useless, anyway" argument. I mean, people did push Vis from "nobody" to "the day's kill" that quickly.

You're right that Jeanius would've made more sense, though. That part's odd. But there's enough that's askew here for me to think something's up, and I don't have the information, skills, or time to figure everything out right now. I'd rather prevent a possible disaster that seems pretty probable to me, than to just let it happen.

OH GOD IT'S 4 AM - WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MY SLEEPING ROUTINE >___<

Ouro ! Happy Bday to your mom <3 Hope she has a wonderful day <3

Mmmm okies.... so...

roytheone and TheGoddamn, you both answered me excellently! ilu guys <3 (and TheG, it's a date on picking that avatar thingy up later! And thankies for responding to me on it, I think you're the only one that took the call up XD maybe I wrote it out too confusingly .... :x)

Burbeting, love your analysis.

El Topo, wah dont feel so cornered! I told you I was moving off you (and I meant what I said, I just needed to find my own reasons........ more on that below~) But stop being such a baby about being suspected, gosh you're so cute :>

Mazre, your insistence on Zubz since Day 1, made me reread Zubz’ posts again in entirety @__@. Here’s what I found.

===============

I'm so tempted to say "... Are you not?"

But I'm not claiming Archer. I'm not claiming anything at the moment. I just wanted to make the reference, and to keep this game somewhat in with the theme of the show. I mean, barring our KGB intruders, we're all a part of the organization-formerly-known-as-ISIS; don't we all have a bit of Archer in us?

If anyone else would actually like to role claim, though, that'd be great.
Probably just a poor Anti-Town joke..... but rolefishy!

Oh. I thought you meant Seath saying that his role targeted you, until this revelation. My bad!

Speaking of which, I'm not going to say why, but I think we're about to go full Blarg with Seath here. This is gonna be good.
Hinting Town is making a great mistake (since Blargonaut claimed as Mafia in Star Wars GAFia, but his real role is actually cop). Despite the destructive possibility that this might seriously harm town, Zubz doesn't want to say why. Anti-Town behaviour.

Hooray for living! Might we have Clone Krieger in our ranks? If so, good job. Your penis can only get so erect.

Everyone who piled into Visualante is immediately suspect/worthy of dicussion in my book, as I mentioned in my original vote for Tiger.

Also caught my eye during my reread: Zubz flipflopped between Squidy and Tiger, ultimately settling upon Squidy. Some of Zubz's stated reasons for voting for Squidy was Squidy's aggression and sudden Visualante slant, which was ironic because this loss of a vote for Tiger contributed in a direct or indirect manner to Visualante's lynching.

Ourobolus, this flipflopping doesn't seem to be reflected in your tally (I don't know if it should be; it might look quite messy).

This post by Zubz also got my attention:
Well, at least we know Cabbeh, Roy, Hobo, and I don't want to see a tie? I can't really be suspicious of any of the Visulante votes now, seeing how half of them were to prevent the tie I accidentally caused (Sorry, I didn't see Palmer and YesNo change their votes!).

Still, this has been a bit crazy. I'm sticking with Squidy though, now, barring another tie. I'm genuinely suspicious of him for his aggressive behavior and his vague posts that refer to meta factors that don't exist.

It seemed overly preemptive to protect himself and others who voted for Visualante.

However, it was an incredibly hectic lead to twilight, and it's obviously a scary/impossible thought that everyone who voted for Visualante is scummy, and that no one else is.
I really like TheGoddamn's read on Zubz here.
Zubz is overly preemptive, stating: "I can't really be suspicious of any of the Visulante votes now ... etc"
He said this before Visualante was lynched and revealed as Krieger. Does it mean that he knows preemptively that we're lynching Town?
How does he know this?

Case Zubz:

Burbeting's reading on Zubz seems to reinforce TheGodamn's read above.

===============

AAANNNNNNNND!! Here's my personal contribution! (In which you will see my OCD hard at work :x Dont judge~)

Most people refer to KGB with generic terms, such as KGB member, KGB agent, KGB scum, or just KGB. I know this since I scoured the pages for KGB (My eyes @___@).
The only two people who used something different are Hobohodo, (he had to, since he was referring to franconp’s role in Animal Crossing thread #459) and Zubz.

Zubz refers to KGB as: KGB players, KGB intruders (p#380), KGB buddies?! (p#606), KGB operative (p#957), KGB comrades! (p#1068), KGB Hustler (p#1094), KGB Goon (p#1796)

It seems to me that he’s overly familiar with the KGB terms. Not only he never refers them as generic KGB 'scum' (they ARE scums though!), some of the terms he used are even rather friendly, ie. buddies, comrades....

Also, he capitalises two of these terms: KGB Hustler, and KGB Goon. I believe those roles are real! So, with that! RAWRRRR

Zubz

Banned
Probably just a poor Anti-Town joke..... but rolefishy!

I meant that if anyone else would like to claim Archer, in that context. If anyone else was able to claim Archer, we'd know one would be lying. And assuming Ezekel's telling the truth and is nigh-invulnerable, it would be an easy way to get a KGB kill. Or disprove Ezekel.

Hinting Town is making a great mistake (since Blargonaut claimed as Mafia in Star Wars GAFia, but his real role is actually cop). Despite the destructive possibility that this might seriously harm town, Zubz doesn't want to say why. Anti-Town behaviour.

Blarg was a weird case where a player hinted he was the opposite alignment. Based on GIFs and comments made by Seath, I think I at least have his character and/or role pinned down, Sonny. I mean, I'm not sure if he's ready to lead you closer to the truth. Or at least, I don't believe it.

If I say who I'm almost certain Seath is, odds are, he'd become a KGB target. I'd rather not do that. I'll let him do that when he's ready. Don't worry. I got you, babe.

I really like TheGoddamn's read on Zubz here.
Zubz is overly preemptive, stating: "I can't really be suspicious of any of the Visulante votes now ... etc"
He said this before Visualante was lynched and revealed as Krieger. Does it mean that he knows preemptively that we're lynching Town?
How does he know this?

I meant that I couldn't be suspicious of those last 4 votes on Vis, because they were done to break a tie. Not because of anything about Vis. Whereas usually posts like that can be seen as bandwagoning, they were all ultimately tie breakers, which is a very Pro-ISIS move. So I supported it. I'm sorry, but all of these points seem taken out of context.

Most people refer to KGB with generic terms, such as KGB member, KGB agent, KGB scum, or just KGB. I know this since I scoured the pages for KGB (My eyes @___@).
The only two people who used something different are Hobohodo, (he had to, since he was referring to franconp’s role in Animal Crossing thread #459) and Zubz.

Zubz refers to KGB as: KGB players, KGB intruders (p#380), KGB buddies?! (p#606), KGB operative (p#957), KGB comrades! (p#1068), KGB Hustler (p#1094), KGB Goon (p#1796)

It seems to me that he’s overly familiar with the KGB terms. Not only he never refers them as generic KGB 'scum' (they ARE scums though!), some of the terms he used are even rather friendly, ie. buddies, comrades....

Also, he capitalises two of these terms: KGB Hustler, and KGB Goon. I believe those roles are real! So, with that! RAWRRRR

"Goon" is a typical name for a powerless Mafia/Werewolf player. We had Mafia Goons in the first game, and HHA Goons and Hutt Goons last time. KGB Goon's just a really good guess for what a KGB agent would be called, just like Ordinary Drone is an obvious guess for the Villagers/Town. That one is capitalized because I genuinely believe it's a title. I'm not sure why I capitalized Hustler (Years of German has left me capitalizing nouns, and yet I'm still forgetting the language!), but I was referring to a "hustler." As in, someone that pretends to be bad at something (Like billiards), makes a gamble with people who are okay at that something, only to actually be really good at it (And win a bet in the process).

The others are all just terms for "cohorts" or "someone who is in the group which shouldn't be." Seeing how they're clearly a team, and how we want the KGB out, each was an apt description of our enemies, I thought. Sorry, and I appreciate the attention, but I don't think any bit of that post holds water.

Zubz

Banned
Also, as a heads-up, although I'm fine with not dying, the votes between Darryl and I are tied at 6-6.

I've made my case. I don't know what else I can really say that would change anyone's thoughts. Honestly, I'm afraid to even reveal I'm an Ordinary Drone, because then someone would be all "Well then I guess we don't even NEED you" and lead to people voting against me.

Please, guys. I'm sorry if my posts seem weird. I'm sorry if they were influenced by my "aggressive players/abrasive players are always suspicious and are often more harm than good" mentality, despite this being how Squidy and Darryl usually are, I guess. I'm sorry that I was busy with Finals this week and couldn't post too much. I'm sorry if some of my decisions were sleep-deprived. But Squidy is suspicious to me because of how willing he is to lead these bandwagons. Darryl is suspicious to me because of how he was saved by one of those bandwagons, and the fact that he volunteered after the rest of the Agency said agreed we'd back down.

I've just made votes that you guys don't agree with. I did nothing more than speak my piece. They say that your only power as an Ordinary is your vote. Well, I was exercising my power, and it backfired. I apologize to the town if I end up dying, because that's one less player on your side. I'm truly sorry.

Man, it feels weird being on the chopping block despite my innocence this time. Last time, it was only because I was tethered to Edge. I mean, it's been this way in real life, but it feels more intense on here, for some reason.

Septimus Prime, why did you keep your vote still on GLT/Darryl? Are you tunnelling?
Septimus and Enker just hopped on very quickly this morning onto Darryl, which stuck out to me.
My reasoning hasn't changed. After the Visualante2 incident on Day 1, I suspected squidyj and GLT (now Darryl) for orchestrating that last-second save. The total votes on each person are small enough right now where a last-minute swing by all KGB could save their own in an emergency.

So, I decided to vote for squidyj. And then Darryl volunteered.

The way I see it is this: if Honeypot is a role whose win condition is triggered when he kills Archer and Darryl is the Honeypot, then he has nothing to lose to go on the mission right now. He goes, he kills Archer, and he wins; what we do to him afterward won't change that. The only way to stop that potential scenario from playing out is to lynch Darryl right now, so I changed my vote to him.

What's striking now, though, is all this newfound focus on Zubz. What a coincidence that the guy we tried to vote out on D1 is likely to again be saved by a last-minute swing. You guys don't think this should at least warrant some scrutiny toward Darryl?

Darryl

Banned
You guys can easily let me live a day. Watch EzekelRage NOT die. And your delusional fantasies will be put to rest. Instead of sending me out of the door on flimsy reasoning.

Burbeting

Banned
2 out of those 3 seem to be planning to role claim if they are still threatened closer to the deadline. Judging from the clusterfuck we managed to create day 1 without a last minute role claim (and to be fair, that was a mistake from visualante2, he probably should have done it), I can't imagine how this will go.

Telling us that they will likely role claim can be a pre-emptive stratedy though. Power role wants to keep their powers a secret until as a last resort, but now we have two people telling well in advance that they might have a revelation coming... so that people change their votes out well in advance so that the suppoused role is not revealed. It even seemingly works as a stradegy:

UNVOTE: El Topo

I'm getting really bad feelings now the more El Topo speaks, The last day has really made me lose my conviction.

Long post is long.

1. I already talked about this in my original point 2. Because we have mostly argued that Ezekiel won't die next night, it won't propably give Darryl much good-guy points, like you argue it would. At least it wouldn't give them for me.

2. I really don't think Mafia is going to take that big of a risk and trust in reverse-psychology as much as you think they do. Also I don't think people think that Darryl's volunteering in general has been not-suspicious. Just look at how much votes he has got because of it.

3. This point I somewhat agree with, yeah. I discussed bit about it with Palmer just before you posted.

4. There was less than three hours remaining when Squid spoke about Visual. Was the mafia really going to cut it so close, even though the VisualAnte2 voting was a success that time. I disagree that it was going to be easy, I can only assume lot of people thought one of those with lot of votes was going to die that day.

Burbeting, love your analysis.

Aww sheesh, I always get flattered by compliments :D.

Zubz

Banned
1. I already talked about this in my original point 2. Because we have mostly argued that Ezekiel won't die next night, it won't propably give Darryl much good-guy points, like you argue it would. At least it wouldn't give them for me.

2. I really don't think Mafia is going to take that big of a risk and trust in reverse-psychology as much as you think they do. Also I don't think people think that Darryl's volunteering in general has been not-suspicious. Just look at how much votes he has got because of it.

3. This point I somewhat agree with, yeah. I discussed bit about it with Palmer just before you posted.

4. There was less than three hours remaining when Squid spoke about Visual. Was the mafia really going to cut it so close, even though the VisualAnte2 voting was a success that time. I disagree that it was going to be easy, I can only assume lot of people thought one of those with lot of votes was going to die that day.

1. It'd still give him some, though. That's more than enough for someone on the KGB side.
2. I think they can, though. I mean, Darryl strikes me as a high-octane player; risks seem like his business. And, again, he's no longer the one with the most votes.
3. Yup; I'm glad we agree there!
4. I mean, the same guy pulled off the same thing to save the same player again today, did he not?

Darryl

Banned
Worst case scenario, he dies! Now you guys have some actual evidence to begin a mafia hunt.

On the off chance that you believe firmly EzekelRAGE is actually Archer, you are essentially showering him in FUD. You are going to throw the entire game off chasing people who may or may not kill "Archer". Until eventually people just get tired of it and for some reason or another he just dies. It makes a great smokescreen and you guys are going to go down a rabbit hole chasing this lead.

Darryl

Banned
I'd like to remind you guys that tomorrow night a town player is going to die, no matter what. And there are a lot of good fucking targets. Thinking you are preemptively stopping some disaster is insane.

Zubz

Banned
Worst case scenario, he dies! Now you guys have some actual evidence to begin a mafia hunt.

Again, I don't want to sound mean, but this is the second day in a row you've been saved by Squidy casting suspicion on someone who barely had any votes. I have no affiliations whatsoever. The exact same thing applies to you, but there's far more evidence to peruse if they vote for you.

All they'd get from me dying is "lol we screwed up again." At least you have ties to another player.

Top Bottom