• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armored Core VI Hype Countdown

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guys quick downloaded it on PS5 but need to know before I start/refund, is it stable 60fps??

Liking what I see of single player, but multiplayer just look like massive bulletsponges with fire effects all over the screen at all times.

Last edited:

TheMan

I was pretty excited to play yesterday, didn’t realize it wouldn’t unlock until 11pm. I’ll have to wait until after work today to give it a go

Bry0

Absolutely helpless against chapter 1 end boss, need to quit and reassess. And farm some dosh. Earlier mission replays feel like I'm doing great, then end with rank D. This game is HARD
Chapter boss is definitely hard but S ranking was surprisingly easy so far up to that point, Gotta be FAST and BOST BOST BOOST, multi locks and fire and BOOST BOOST BOOST. I ditched the melee weapon for dual guns for most my s ranks. I think people just need to get used to the game. The amount of inputs the game demands to be “good” is unlike anything else and it’s freaking awesome. The strategy for me with S ranks has mostly just been to hit the objectives ASAP and avoid damage.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

Final Day
acvifor-header-mobile-new.jpg

Top Bottom