• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Deus Ex > System Shock 2 > Ultima Underworld > System Shock > Ultima Underworld 2 > Prey > Arx Fatalis > Deus Ex Human Revolution > Deus Ex Mankind Divided > Dishonored > Dishonored 2 > Vampire Bloodlines > Bioshock 2 > Bioshock > Deus Ex Invisible War > Bioshock Infinite

I see 2K have downgraded Cross' appearance to "average Scot".

I've only played them through once each at the time they came out but 1 > Infinite > 2. Enjoyed them all anyway. Got the Collection sitting around here somewhere so I'll probably play through them again sooner rather than later.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
thank god I like your wrestling posts Sina, because your videogame posts are face Usos tier.

Menome

Deus Ex > System Shock 2 > Ultima Underworld > System Shock > Ultima Underworld 2 > Prey > Arx Fatalis > Deus Ex Human Revolution > Deus Ex Mankind Divided > Dishonored > Dishonored 2 > Vampire Bloodlines > Bioshock 2 > Bioshock > Deus Ex Invisible War > Bioshock Infinite

Where's Thief 2: The Metal Age?

Hex

Banned
I see that this mother fucker is going to have to bring back the GWF Hardcore Title and bring Elm Street to some fools.

Tall4Life

A 6/10 for Tragic Kingdom is mad

No Doubt was a great band and that album is fantastic

Just a Girl, Don't Speak, Spiderwebs, Tragic Kingdom, Excuse Me Mr., Sunday Morning, DIFFERENT FUCKING PEOPLE...

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
And Realms Of The Haunting?

Between Bioshock and Invisible War.

I actually played through that for the first time when GOG got it a couple of years ago, pretty cool game.

It has no RPG elements though so I don't know if I'd call it an immersive sim.

Toki767

The problem with Corbin is that he's only good at coming across as a loner.

He isn't good at insults, talking himself up, or really anything else he says. Whether it's in character or out.

Sonic Mania is pretty alright as someone who always thought Sonic was always style over substance. It nails the Saturn 32-bit era 2D feel that I wish way more indy devs strive for.

tumblr_omzdqhK08V1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Menome

A 6/10 for Tragic Kingdom is mad

No Doubt was a great band and that album is fantastic

Just a Girl, Don't Speak, Spiderwebs, Tragic Kingdom, Excuse Me Mr., Sunday Morning, DIFFERENT FUCKING PEOPLE...

Sorry, just never clicked with me.

Between Bioshock and Invisible War.

I actually played through that for the first time when GOG got it a couple of years ago, pretty cool game.

It has no RPG elements though so I don't know if I'd call it an immersive sim.

It's an odd one to categorise, as it could even fall into Survival Horror, but I stick it in with Immersive Sims due to the open nature of the environment and amount of interaction with objects in it.

Albums with 8+ ratings thus far (from my 150 Greatest Albums by Women project):

Last Splash by The Breeders
A Seat at the Table by Solange
I Am Shelby Lynne by Shelby Lynne
Broken English by Marianne Faithfull
Tidal by Fiona Apple
Hejira by Joni Mitchell
Cut by The Slits
Young, Gifted and Black by Aretha Franklin
Transgender Dysphoria Blues by Against Me!
Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt >_>

Transgender Dysphoria Blues might be one of my favorite albums, at least in terms of importance

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well, seems like a very similar number.

Honestly, those are probably good numbers for SD.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Stop running your tired bioshock takes into the ground, marks

Top Bottom