• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2015 |OT| Like leaves on a tree… we’re falling one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They (Anime Limited) have a partnership with Sunrise, it sounds as if they will be the sole distributor for all Gundam titles in the UK.

They're also releasing Gundam: Reconguista in G as well as distributing Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin and have heavily hinted at Turn A. I think that whatever they release in the US, the UK will get through Anime Limited although Anime Limited aren't shy of releasing things before the US (Bebop, Perfect Blue etc). It also looks as if Anime Limited have a partnership with Aniplex, nothing official but they seem to be on good terms with one another.

Xenoglossia counts as a Sunrise Gundum series right. I mean it's by Sunrise and has Gundums in it, just under a different name.

Thank you Anime Limited for hearing our prayers.

Countdown to the next delay announcement? :p

You can't delay what doesn't have a date.

you're shitting me tho

Also when I go to that website, my counter's at 85 hours. O:

This is one of those poorly coded Japanese countdown sites which uses the time of your local computer instead of a centralized time stored on the website's server. I changed my computer's time and the countdown changed accordingly. The actual time being counted down to matches nicely with the broadcast of the first episode of Owarimonogatari.

Wonder what this means for Genocidal Organ? That movie they were going to release this November.

Nothing. The movie should be done or very nearly so at this point.

L.O.R.D

Overlord 13

i laughed very hard when they said " Touch me sama" , lol
i imagined someone named him self in the game "Touch me" , and now its like normal name

hmm , there is something i didn't understand before shalltear got defeated

z2o4yO2.jpg

what was that thing ? someone is watching the duel ?

javac

Crunchyroll's Fall 2015 Line-Up:

Continuing Simulcast Titles
  • Naruto Shippuden: Season 17
  • Gintama Season 3
  • Fairy Tail Series 2
  • World Trigger
  • Ace of the Diamond Second Season
  • Ultraman X
  • Ushio and Tora
  • Future Card Buddyfight Hundred
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard G
  • Folktales from Japan
  • Milpom

New Simulcast Titles (TBD)

New Catalog Titles
  • Symphogear GX
http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup/anime
Let me know if there's anything missing.

Russ T

Banned
This is one of those poorly coded Japanese countdown sites which uses the time of your local computer instead of a centralized time stored on the website's server. I changed my computer's time and the countdown changed accordingly. The actual time being counted down to matches nicely with the broadcast of the first episode of Owarimonogatari.

Ahh that makes sense.

All right hype mode engaged.

JulianImp

Glad to hear Kizu's a bit more likely to be released eventually. At this rate I was expecting it to come bundled with Half Life 3 or something.

There's just a couple days left until Owari hits a well... now's definitely a good time to be a series fan!

L.O.R.D

It was one of the elves, they were watching the fight through that eye and ended up distracting Shalltear at the end.

oh, so now they knew about ainz and his powers
could be they are also human ? or real player ?
what the purpose of this show anyway ? the main character won't wake up forever ?

oh, so now they knew about ainz and his powers
could be they are also human ? or real player ?
what the purpose of this show anyway ? the main character won't wake up forever ?
I was talking about the guardians Mare and Aura. They already work for Ainz.

Squishy3

I'm thinking of starting watching monogatari, should I go in release or chronological order?
release

so bakemonogatari > nisemonogatari > nekomonogatari black > monogatari 2nd season > tsukimonogatari

also all labeled as different series on crunchyroll because reasons

e_i

release

so bakemonogatari > nisemonogatari > nekomonogatari black > monogatari 2nd season > tsukimonogatari

also all labeled as different series on crunchyroll because reasons

You forgot hanamonogatari, which goes between monogatari 2nd season and tsukimonogatari.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
why do they all have random words combined with monogatari?

someone explain this to me in layman's terms

They started out as puns and then it became a kind of brand.

Bakemono = Monster/Ghost
Monogatari = Story/Tale
Bakemonogatari = Monstory (the pun even works in english)

trejo

This is easy. G-Reco wouldn't be a correct answer anyway.

Cross Ange.

I mean this unironically.

Cross Ange is amazing in my book, because it took the most offensive opening episode I think I've ever seen, and creates an amazing character out of it.

tumblr_nhita22SXF1rydwbvo1_500.gif

Ange is fucking legit awesome.

And it's nice to Kira from Gundam Seed again!

Remember how Tusk was caught in that giant explosion, and was just fine?

Remember how it was never explained how the giant male dragons mate with the tiny female?

Remember how pissed everyone was when Ange didn't leave Tusk for Hilda?

Ange was both the hero we needed and deserved.

Looks like I know which mecha show to fall back on in case none this season pan out. Thanks bros!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Of course, the portmanteau thing doesn't work for any of the others... and it just becomes a naming convention more than anything else. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom