• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Bet: Will Xbox Series Consoles Outsell PS5 in September 2023?

Will Xbox Series Consoles Outsell PS5 in September 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrebleShot

Not a single cat in hells chance with Spider Man 2 on the horizon and Xbox basically tapping out via the ABK deal statements.
The platform is nothing more than a shell for game pass and your better off getting a series s or low powered pc/handheld.

I really think Sony’s strategy will be to launch the cheaper new model PlayStation that month and just totally nuke any sales momentum Xbox will try and achieve. Then Spider-Man 2 comes out in October.
I suspect they’ll have some mighty bundles over Xmas, including a very decent PS+ premium one.

Zok310

Banned
Sony gonna unleash pure fury on SF, cause they know they have to now compete against it.
I dont think the SM bundle and rumored price change in September is a coincidence, sony is petty like that.

Pelta88

Quick question... When do we expect Starfield marketing to kick in?

Sony gonna unleash pure fury on SF, cause they know they have to now compete against it.
I dont think the SM bundle and rumored price change in September is a coincidence, sony is petty like that.

I'm willing to bet you that there wont be a price drop.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Considering Spider-Man 2 releases in a few months the ps5 sales aren’t going anywhere. It’s been selling out for how long now?

Top Bottom