• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda unveiling Tango's Zwei tomorrow on IGN via teaser trailer at 5 AM PST

Bethesda's teaser is for...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a new social game that you get to play with all your friends called "Patch: Moth Quest."

You and your friends have to go through puzzles known in the game world as "source code" looking for "moths" to solve with tools called "patches" in order to advance through the game.

Gameplay choices are infinite as you can choose so many ways to solve each puzzle. Do you remove references to textures that don't exist or do you create the textures yourself? Are you going to comment out quests or flesh the quests out. Should doors open like how you expect they would, or should they kill any one who walks through them??

Also included is "enhanced difficulty." Innovative "rubber band" monsters level up with you to continuously offer refreshing challenges in every dungeon. Never again will a dungeon have no challenges to offer you and never again will a dungeon be too hard to complete.

Anteater

Forget zwei and wolfenstein, I've cracked the code.

eqNeixJ.png

It's going to be a moe game

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
So it's Mikami's game..

Seeing UE3 project getting announced before their id-tech 5 project (that started way before Zwei) I think this tell us that id-tech 5 is very problematic and not good for developers, if id guys can't make Doom 4 or a good new engine soon I think Zenimax will just pull the plug and kill that studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom