• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF meet - Manchester - Saturday 30th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Mike, Daps and that banned dude, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you guys planned to get here for 3-4 o'clock instead of 2 tomorrow. I'm so done in right now and I've got a 7 hour shift at Mint at 10, a lie in until 2pm tomorrow would be ideal!

We can go and grab a bite early doors then head back to mine for like 6-7pm for a bit. Head into town about 9pm?

Maybe Eilidh will take pity and let me leave early tonight...

NinjaBoiX

CHEEZMO™;127651742 said:
So what's the plan?
Well some out of towners (Mike, Daps and Mr X) are coming into Manchester mid afternoon (read 4pm), then we'll head into town and grab something to eat about 5, maybe with sploatee and the lady too, then we'll head back to mine about 6-7 to grease the wheels with a couple of bottles of cheap champagne poppa bear gave us to warm the house.

From there it's kind of a "play it by ear" situation, but chances are we'll be heading into town for about 9, maybe 10pm.

You fancy mine like dude? What about some munchies in town beforehand?

I've invited some of my buddies, but they all work in bars and would you believe they've been asked to work Saturday night? Scandalous.

Should still be a pretty good turn out, guessing 10-15 peeps. 9 defos, then a load of maybes.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I might pop along earlier on with the others (~4). I'll have to be going around half 9-10 ish cos of dat public transport so might as well get the most out of the day.

NinjaBoiX

CHEEZMO™;127654877 said:
I might pop along earlier on with the others (~4). I'll have to be going around half 9-10 ish cos of dat public transport so might as well get the most out of the day.
Cool mane. I have your number so I'll be in touch innit.
Oh fuck me ! We finally have a northern meetup and I left the country today. Wtf !!
Second bro, I hosted the March BRITGAF main meet in Newcastle too.

NinjaBoiX

CHEEZMO™;127663343 said:
Neato. I'll be in Manc around 4 then.
OFf4ivi.gif

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
We are still hoping to make it and will keep you posted. Time keeping not my strong point, so whenever we're ready to leave the house I'll text you to find out where we should go.

NinjaBoiX

We are still hoping to make it and will keep you posted. Time keeping not my strong point, so whenever we're ready to leave the house I'll text you to find out where we should go.
Cool, sounds like a plan.
So does everyone more or less know each other? Or is this open to all gaffers new and old in Manchester?
Well some of us are pretty close friends at this point but we're also a very welcoming bunch! There will be a load of new faces this time so you certainly won't be alone.

Come out man, it'll be a laugh. PM me if you want my number to arrange meeting up.

NinjaBoiX

Cheezmo, London peeps are running a bit late fella, it's probably going to be more like 6 when we go and get something to eat in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom