• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cam video of WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 on Wii. Crotch-chop controller action!

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I suspect there will be control issues even when the game comes out, but what I see is quite promising at this early stage.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I won't blame any annual sports games on the Wii (such as Madden 07, SSX Blur, Tiger Woods 07, Smackdown vs. RAW 08, etc etc) because of their "tackled & questionable" controls. I think that those games have a lot of potential to work well with the Wiimote and the fact that the devs will work on them every year is freaking encouraging.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
BlindN-Fan said:
There has never been a thousand moves in a wrestling game.

chrisjerichohm7.jpg

I got 1004 moves ALONE bitch! ARMBAR!

FightyF

Banned
I think that even if the game was simple, compared to other previous wrestlers, but utilized the Wiimote to the point where it felt very responsive, then that's perfect, IMO.

Rather than being a complex game, and feeling like you don't have as much control w/ the Wiimote. Ie. I thought I was going to do that other move, but it chose to do a different one.

FightyF

Banned
ZombieSupaStar said:
waggle controls should be the last worry on your minds, the crappy gameplay that gets worse /more broken every year should be the real troubling aspect.

True, but if they simplify the gameplay...it could be fun.

Not really wrestling...but just a fun abstract representation.

Like Sonic Wii...because that game wasn't ****ing Sonic! :)

Kafel

Banned
They're only at 3 months of development for this version.

They need to be encouraged more than something else.

Top Bottom