• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Claims: 360 GPU = Nvidia 8800 series SHOCKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Why do the shittiest topics always have the most replies? Oh yeah, GAF.

I just noticed this thread was from 4 months ago and was given useless bump. Wow. Should this shit be cause for bannings?

yea KZ 3...is a wait and see title.. it will help the fall lineup..IMO

both 360 and ps3 has some killer FALL linups.. i cant decide which one will be better....i feel sony still hasent shown all its cards

pswii60 said:
Because you said "Forza 2 looks like a Xbox game" rather than "Forza 2 looks like a Xbox game IMHO" ;)

No, because it's totally unrelated to the freaking thread title, what does capcom have to do with forza 2?

He just wanted a place where he could trash Forza 2, just like he usually trashes anything 360.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Phoenix Down said:
im a troll? how?

are you mad?

"If someone told me that Uncharted was a late gen PS2 game, I'd almost believe them."

What's wrong with the above statement? Okay, now compare and contrast to what you said.

Merovingian said:
No, because it's totally unrelated to the freaking thread title, what does capcom have to do with forza 2?

He just wanted a place where he could trash Forza 2, just like he usually trashes anything 360.

1st Just don't be a snitch

2nd It is on topic. The topic is Capcom claiming the 360's gpu is on par with Nvidia's newest card. Which is bull$hit. Thats why Phoenix Down asked about Fortsa's Gr@pix

Merovingian said:
Great we got a bump, now we already have the troll, can a mod do his thing now?
:lol :lol

Merovingian said:

yea i trash the 360 huh? but i spent 400 on one...look me up sky2k... your not ready

Cheeto

Not only did I click, un-knowingly on an old ass thread...but I got my daily dose of dumb from the responses...awesome.

pswii60

Merovingian said:

Forza 2 was a big graphical let-down for me too. Of course there's going to be a backlash when people were expecting so much more. Same goes for Halo 3.

It seems that in general (exception of UE3 based Gears) third parties are squeezing far more juice out of Xenos than the first party games. And I'm completely baffled as to why this is.

It seems to be the complete reverse of the situation on PS3.

GreekWolf

InterMoniker said:
1st Just don't be a snitch

2nd It is on topic. The topic is Capcom claiming the 360's gpu is on par with Nvidia's newest card. Which is bull$hit. Thats why Phoenix Down asked about Fortsa's Gr@pix

:lol :lol
Are you mentally handicapped? I'm just curious.

White Man

Merovingian said:
Great we got a bump, now we already have the troll, can a mod do his thing now?

quiz824outcome2.jpg

"I say we nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom