Come 2to buttocks. i welcom thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Dec 5, 2008
www.twitch.tv
I'm really trying to read the OP, promise..

<3 u czarybtuexs

My attempt at translation :

TruthFact 1 : No live stream because the console firmware is not ready for a 'live' show. System architecture is not yet complete and is still being worked on.

TruthFact 2 : Localization in countries that the official language is something other than English is a bitch. Yield problems are contributing to those countries not getting the same release date as US. Chickens be roostin.

TruthFact 3: PS4 will launch last week of October. The October 21st thread speculation is likely true.

TruthFact 4: Bayonetta sequel will not be exclusive but MS has money hatted Platinum into making an exclusive IP.

TruthFact 5: Big park studios is not working on a game they are working on TV services.

TruthFact 6: Just how friendly the xbone will be to indies is still up in the air. More info later.

TruthFact 7: Kinect-less SKU is not coming at least this year.

Rumor: Maybe a kinect-less sku later in product life depending on commercial success or failure of the initial SKU.

Finally :

Jan 13, 2008
Netherlands
truthfacte+4
fy yoi thgouhte poelw er mad about abyoneta going sequeleggy to WeeeeYEWW youl be soemwaht nuhapy babout waht MS i money hateing w/Platfinim/. other jpnj dvs inplay to but KMAIYATown IS ONLY o1 I am solid onon. game NOT for nortamser uior Euroep, btway which maek sno nsense byt hwathever.

^Platinum games is making an Xbox One title is what I got out of that.
Same.

They kept most of the IP's the last time they did it.

Jan 2, 2012
truthfacte+4
fy yoi thgouhte poelw er mad about abyoneta going sequeleggy to WeeeeYEWW youl be soemwaht nuhapy babout waht MS i money hateing w/Platfinim/. other jpnj dvs inplay to but KMAIYATown IS ONLY o1 I am solid onon. game NOT for nortamser uior Euroep, btway which maek sno nsense byt hwathever.

But which potential money-hat would people be pissed about?

Jan 14, 2013
truthfacte+4

Didn't get this, something about moneyhatted exclusive like bayonetta?

Apr 15, 2011
Is this a potential moneyhat ONLY for NA/Japan but not Europe? Sounds like it'd be ripe for importing unless PS4 has to flex a region locking option there.

Apr 9, 2012
Why does he say no chance for early October release for the Xbox One? Were they considering bumping it up a month but the new SDK update trashed it?

Sep 2, 2012
The Netherlands
twitter.com
truthfacte+4

If you thought people were mad about Bayonetta getting a sequel on Wii U you'll be somewhat unhappy about what MS is moneyhatting with Platinum. Other Japanese devs in play too but Kamiya is the only one I am solid on. Game not for North Amerika or Europe by the way, which makes no sense or whatsoever.

That's what I got out of it...

Aug 20, 2012
Hi, i love you Thy Buttockz

2 biggest bombs is CBoaT also saying late October and the Platinum game for Xbox One

Thanks for doing this, whoever you are masked hero

May 24, 2013
Don't know if I should be happy that I was able to read and understand everything, or concerned....

Platinum getting work is a good thing, no matter who is paying.

I just want it to be Bayo 3 just for the mind fuck and the meltdowns. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.