• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come 2to buttocks. i welcom thee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the title in this voice:

Butt-head.png

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
This doofus, that's how.

N2IwgEs.jpg

Still the most unintentionally hilarious video game character. I want the developers to release the concept art for his character to demonstrate to the world how badly 3D adaptation can go wrong.

But after the introduction sequence, players can avoid interactions with him by selecting any of the other teammates.

etrain911

This doofus, that's how.

N2IwgEs.jpg

Guy looks like he just looked at the OP with no introduction into who or what CBOAT is.
Also, I never liked Vanquish. I was always told I was "playing it wrong", but if the mechanics are in place for a cover shooter, then I don't understand why it isn't right to play it as a cover-shooter with the occasional bullet time. I did like the way guns upgraded though. If they make a Vanquish 2 on the One, I'd like to see that included. Not that it would ever get me to buy a One.

joe2187

Banned
Nope. And neither is Binary Domain. The two most vastly overrated games on these boards.

No you do not.

Vanquish is amazing. And Binary Domain is a TPS squad shooter that got the formula right for once.

Although using the mic to issue commands was a pain in the ass in BD, often times it would misinterpret what I say. I would tell the sniper to take a shot and instead it would interpret it as fuck off and then she'd get all pissy on me and leave me to get swarmed.

No I'm saying you and I need to make a game called Vaquish? You start working on gameplay ideas and I'll get the chips and dip.
A high octane acrobatic third person shooter where the hero guns down endless hordes of Space-Russians to defend the Earth's visible air quality?

Defunkled

I click on this thread expecting discussion on CBOAT's post and find people shitting on Binary Domain AND Vanquish? Fuck outta here.

Two best third person shooters this generation.

mjontrix

"...and CBOAT went to the crowd, and approached them. And the crowd sang praises unto Him, and those with the most posts sang the loudest.

'Hail CBOAT! King of truthfacts!'

And CBOAT walked through the crowd, and spoke not to the members, but came to a junior sitting in the rafters. And He said unto the junior,

'u r cumC truthfact$?'

And the junior, being afraid, nodded. But CBOAT comforted him, and lay his hands upon him, saying,

'truthfact u r all shudb eliek t1hs jr. He r lis$n, nd teh le3ks hll b his.'

And the members bowed, and knew the truth of His words."

GAF 2:5

This is amazing.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
"...And his disciples wept, and they clung to His garments, and they asked Him,

'CBOAT, why must you leave?'

And CBOAT smiled, and they were filled with His peace. And He said unto them,

'tiemt ochillax w Bill .but ill b hHere'

And they were confused, for they did not understand His words. And He said,

'in ur <e'"

GAF 10:2

Binary Domain is also great but not exactly for the same reasons as Vanquish.

Bo is awesome. The whole point is that he starts out as an dumb dudebro. All the characters start out as stereotypes, but then become more likeable as the game goes on.

He doesn't have to die.
I know. But I'm not going to replay the entire game just to stop it from happening

Ghazi

'in ur <e'"

I kinda wanna go dig up my old daily devotion bible and just make one of these everyday based off what it gives me for the day haha

Arkos

^^^^ holy shit best gif evar Edit: first gif?? This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I predict your account taking a bandwidth hit on the next CBOAT thread

I kinda wanna go dig up my old daily devotion bible and just make one of these everyday based off what it gives me for the day haha

Lol yeah it fits disturbingly well :p

Did you make this?

Yep :)

First ever gif.

^^^^ holy shit best gif evar Edit: first gif?? This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I predict your account taking a bandwidth hit on the next CBOAT thread

Lol yeah it fits disturbingly well :p

lol awesome

BleachAndPepsi is my favorite junior ever.

^^ So true lol

Wow, thanks guys (and/or gals). :)

SnakeEyes

Banned
I read the title in this voice:

Butt-head.png
Haha, you read my mind. I was reading the title in his voice this morning.
"Come to Buttocks.... huehuehuehuehuehue"

'in ur <e'"

This is a Lord and Savior I'd #believe in.

Bailers

Me too. Though, if they hang onto the guy in the purple suit from the Greatness Awaits commercials, I could see him becoming my new favorite.

Hopefully thought ahead enough to put in the guy's contract no acting jobs where he's playing a WiiU or xbone.

Nutter

No amount of cash can overcome incompetent management and leadership. They need to figure out what they want this console to be and who they want to buy it. Right now, they're lined up to get some sales from their hardcore fans, and that's about it.

This is amazing.. its like we forget what industry we are talking about.

People go to games, and if money can buy games, it WILL overcome shit.

Though their management has been at best, questionable or basically shit. I am glad post Don, things are changing for the better.

Me too. Though, if they hang onto the guy in the purple suit from the Greatness Awaits commercials, I could see him becoming my new favorite.

I do like him a lot too. I don't like him as much as Butler yet, but that's also because I view Kevin Butler as the figurehead of the huge change in Sony where they started picking up the pieces and regaining respect and market share. Remember this first commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYeVSEmOLsQ

It was self-aware, hilarious, and revealed the first reasonable PS3 price (finally) that the mainstream could get behind. I was so disillusioned with Sony at the start of the gen, but from that ad on, things started to go right.

jayu26

'in ur <e'"

Hey ctkayedisto, when you are finished with these, we should collect them and make a thread in Off-Topic section for everyone to read.

Arkos

Hey ctkayedisto, when you are finished with these, we should collect them and make a thread in Off-Topic section for everyone to read.

Lol I literally was just doing that for myself! I figure I'll stop for now since the thread is dying and pick it up come the next cboat thread, unless divine inspiration strikes me :p Thanks again for the positive feedback, its fun for me, its fun for you, hey! it's a cboat thread.

Here's the post numbers:
2293, 2336, 2373, 2474, 2649, 2329, 3365, 3427, 3448, 3621
and the excerpt from the epic poem "The Gaffdessy" is 2436

and quote me to see the full text (with corrected verse numbers).

There's a little editing I'd like to do if you want to compile them, but I'm down. Let me edit and get back tomorrow or whatever.

jayu26

Lol I literally was just doing that for myself! I figure I'll stop for now since the thread is dying and pick it up come the next cboat thread, unless divine inspiration strikes me :p Thanks again for the positive feedback, its fun for me, its fun for you, hey! it's a cboat thread.

There's a little editing I'd like to do if you want to compile them, but I'm down. Let me edit and get back tomorrow or whatever.

Alright, do your thing.

Arkos

Holy shit.. bahahah! Paint made that gif even better!

Yeah I lost it the first time I saw that lol. I was looking at it and it's almost like it was made by someone very talented to intentionally look amateurish. Or somebody just got really lucky

Arkos

Alright, do your thing.

Okay I'm still up so I went ahead and did it. Quote me to see it.

I think it would be a little arrogant for me to post it so I'll let you do that lol. Hopefully they like it! Or think we are a cult!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom