• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2016. Wilde for comics, 2 Hickman books this month.

PsychBat!

Banned
vv81N3e.png

So I finally got my DC241 on. For green arrow I picked up longbow hunters, year one l, kill machine, the outsiders war and broken. For flash I just picked up book 1 and 2 of the flash omnibous. I'll got more later for flash. Total spend was £33.44 which I thought was pretty good.

tim1138

So I finally got my DC241 on. For green arrow I picked up longbow hunters, year one l, kill machine, the outsiders war and broken. For flash I just picked up book 1 and 2 of the flash omnibous. I'll got more later for flash. Total spend was £33.44 which I thought was pretty good.

Good choices on all accounts!

Tizoc

Marvel truly, truly hates the X-Men franchise. I mean, dont want to give them NO shine

If the MvC4 info is true regarding the X-Men then
Fuck Marvel
Fuck Disney
...and I say this as someone who doesn't exactly like the X-Men-centricness of 90s Marvel.

ElNarez

Banned
There's gonna be a shitfit about the MvC4 roster no matter what, but you can mitigate it, probably by keeping Magneto and Wolverine, plus Storm if your roster needs more ladies. Sentinel and Phoenix are gone, to be missed by NO ONE.

Sandfox

Cullen Bunn is a hack who occasionally writes comics that are sort of fun

Hopefully it's sort of fun

What an exciting choice
I would say he's more hit or miss depending on the book rather than a hack. I think a big part of these books is supposed to be the fun so I would hope he delivers there.

If they replace Nova with Danvers I'll not buy the game. Not having one of the Novas in it I'm fine with but if they give Rich's moveset to Carol...

I would say he's more hit or miss depending on the book rather than a hack. I think a big part of these books is supposed to be the fun so I would hope he delivers there.

Eh, you're right, I apologize for my rudeness. Harrow County and Sixth Gun aren't for me but they are on an entirely different level from his Marvel work. Which I truly do not think has ever been great beyond a stand-out issue here or there.

Top Bottom