• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cougar Stalks Man For 6 Minutes During Run

notseqi

Yeah. Not sure why he was walking towards the cub at first while filming. I would've just bailed. No way a cub is going to be cruising around solo without its mom.
I am not sure why, maybe seen enough at the beginning but that immediately registered as a cub, by it's gait alone. As a cat too. And we don't even have that size wild animal here.

HotPocket69

Banned
Because not all of us went to school in the USA and English is my second language, is that fucking grammatically correct enough for you.

Ah the old “English isn’t my first language” excuse even though you live in the US according to your profile.

Love it!

DESTROYA

I get it dude. Also I bet you’ll never forget that correct contraction from now on 😎
Probably not and don’t get your hopes up, it’s the one thing I mess up with and it seems it bothers other people more than it bothers me. People should just not get so hung up on perfect spelling and grammatical errors all the time . 🤷‍♂️
For the most part I can read and write pretty good but the small nuances sometimes escape me.

partime

Yeah. Not sure why he was walking towards the cub at first while filming. I would've just bailed. No way a cub is going to be cruising around solo without its mom.

He was going jogging and eventually had to turn around and go back. Dude wanted to finish his route.

Gp1

main-qimg-0e789af5b44ba3048d5ce582d3ca3528

Gp1

Ηοw big is a cougar anyway? I don't think it's big enough to kill an adult man.

155 cm / 72 kg, do the math.

This one looks like a cub but stills big enough to kill you. And they will go for your neck.

ps: When he growls and the cougar hiss back, he knew that he f* up. Grab one of those big rocks on the ground, be ready, and do not film it on vertical.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
Bring it home. It clearly needs a place to live, property tax is crazy out here!

You know you want that guarding your loved ones and property. It clearly likes the guy.

Edit: oh it’s a big cat. Never mind.

Last edited:

alstrike

Because not all of us went to school in the USA and English is my second language, is that fucking grammatically correct enough for you.

English is not my mother tongue and I still know the difference. I mean, how hard can it be to realize that "would of" doesn't make any fucking sense?

On topic: That guy is a lucky moron, if it was me I would have bailed the moment I saw the cub. I'm sure he was going to post an "inspirational" video featuring the cub on Instagram later, motherfucker is lucky to be alive.

DESTROYA

English is not my mother tongue and I still know the difference. I mean, how hard can it be to realize that "would of" doesn't make any fucking sense?

On topic: That guy is a lucky moron, if it was me I would have bailed the moment I saw the cub. I'm sure he was going to post an "inspirational" video featuring the cub on Instagram later, motherfucker is lucky to be alive.
That is fantastic for you bro. Congratulations you are officially awesome.
So you think learning a new language is the same for everybody across the board ?

alstrike

That is fantastic for you bro. Congratulations you are officially awesome.
So you think learning a new language is the same for everybody across the board ?

Congratulations you are officially a dumbass. GTFO with that patronizing shit...

DESTROYA

Congratulations you are officially a dumbass. GTFO with that patronizing shit...
Thanks man but your acting like a cunt. Exactly why did you feel you needed to point out my mistake and your perceived superiority ? Exactly you didn‘t have too moron.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Banned
This is why people can go take their mountainous scenery and go shove it. Bears and wild cats are no joke. Hell, I wouldn't want to fight against an angry house cat.

Texas Pride

Banned
I'd have hit that motherfucker in the mouth. I have no regard for bodily injuries and believe you attack before being attacked. So YMMV.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly that's such a cute cat, I'd definitely have to stroke it!

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Pinky was a cute cat too.

My cat fucked me up pretty bad one time - he had just had the chop and had to wear the cone of shame. He was very pissed off about it and kept trying to remove it. In the middle of the night I heard a noise and came downstairs to find him there with the cone caught in his jaw with blood coming out. He was running around like a nutter - catching him was a challenge and holding him steady to cut the cone off was.. well let's just say I lost a fucktonne of blood that day, my hands were an absolute mess.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
lukvWp1.png

This is the little fluffy prick responsible for the injuries detailed above. And yes that is a shit carpet, I haven't got round to replacing the abomination the previous owners left behind yet.

Top Bottom