• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

I thought sherry was?

or are they both....D:

3329933_o.gif

It's the kind of thing someone who doesn't go to tournaments would say. #Kappa

I've been on SRK since 05, and I've been on NeoGaf since well a few months. The reason I come here now is because you guys are a lot more active, and SRK has turn into Facebook with the "like" system"

I've been to AI, video 94, and FFA and they were a lot more chill than EC (only once... for ECC)

Edgeward

Change of subject. Anyone listen to marn's stream and hear flashmetroid's opinion on the show's choice of contestants? He thinks the show would have been better if they got more refined (meaning better more experienced) players on the show. Do you agree or disagree?

I think it would've been real nice to see pros deconstruct the game and show the true potential of the systems in place. So yes, I agree. While all of this is highly entertaining, I could've done without it.

what are you guys listening/watching right now

http://www.twitch.tv/thisislijoe

d0c_zaius

joe popping off about subzero, saying hes "sparkly bald guy". prob thinks he invented bald swag.

now hes saying the scene is too soft....O_0

omg I was wondering if that post was enough to do it. another one bites the dust.

CROSS ASSAULT BABY!

This thread is now about Mike Ross's cum caves.
I was scrolling through the thread so the ban seemed mysterious...

Jesus Christ
I wonder if the rest of GAF ever looks at this thread and thinks "over 8600+ post in 6 days, WTF is going on in there?".
These were regular thoughts regarding the crazy MvC3 threads. People even came in to ask what the commotion was about. They are most definitely looking at this thing right now.

FinKL

Feel bad for Miranda now ;( dunno who's fault it is more...
Aris or the stream monsters.

I could see it now, if she went to final round, everyone there would be like "Thats the thigh's girl"...

Whispering, laughing, sounds like a nightmare to a girl

Top Bottom