• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Assault Thread: Get Cross, taste Salt (SFxT Reality Show)

d0c_zaius

LI Joe for biggest transformation/let down thanks to Cross Assault.

Sad as previously he was one of my favorite east coast players.

He's still a cool dude. I doubt this hollywood status will last too long.

However, if Brazzers sponsors him for reals, then oooooo god damn!

I honestly hope so. I dont think he even realizes how he appears sometimes.

and fucking Triforce. Its not even funny anymore....

zlatko

Banned

He's still a cool dude. I doubt this hollywood status will last too long.

However, if Brazzers sponsors him for reals, then oooooo god damn!

Riposte

Whatever it's about, a tripod link sent me into an internet flashback.

But on a serious note, if real, it's obviously shitty and stupid, and hope he grew from it. Also, shifting the focus to someone else isn't going to help the situation.

lol, I'm done talking about Aris at this point. Not my intention really.

Whatever it's about, a tripod link sent me into an internet flashback.

But on a serious note, if real, it's obviously shitty and stupid, and hope he grew from it. Also, shifting the focus to someone else isn't going to help the situation.

Yea, that is some old school internet, haha.

That seems old, from a aim conversation or something? And it wasn't in a public forum?

Are people are trying dig old dirt on Jared now? I don't get it what it has to do with now and the current points of discussion. If he did say that stuff, then he changed and learned it was stupid?

Remember Valle's winning speech in the garage in the early level up days? He seems to have changed too tone wise (he was always cool though). For the better I think. Father time mellows us all, heh.

I remember back in 2009 and 2010 hearing Jared say some pretty ruthless shit on streams, dude should practice what he preaches.
And maybe he is? I don't see what bringing up the past gets anyone. You learn, you move on. That's what we want out of community, and out of this whole Aris thing, right? A little growing up? Saying "well you did this at one time in your life too" kind of stalls that.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
And maybe he is? I don't see what bringing up the past gets anyone. You learn, you move on. That's what we want out of community, and out of this whole Aris thing, right? A little growing up? Saying "well you did this at one time in your life too" kind of stalls that.

Yeah, you're right.

Speaking of Subzero... where the hell is Dogface?

This is really the most important topic right now. I want my Dogface back.

Also I want Seb of FADC back as well, dude's like the original Spooky, but he seems to have some "disagreement" with some big names in the scene and dropped out.

Edgeward

Also I want Seb of FADC back as well, dude's like the original Spooky, but he seems to have some "disagreement" with some big names in the scene and dropped out.

He appeared on WNF randomly last year and talked about how he wanted to get back to FADC but work at RoosterTeeth took too much of his time to do anything. How much of it is really that and not something else like you suggest, I do not know. But that was the reason he gave.

I'm glad to see Jared outed as somebody who has a complete lack of character, especially with his racist, sexist and homophobic website. I don't care how old it was, it's the equivilent of haing your skirt pulled down, and it shows a set of balls. Literally. He'll always be on my shit list.

I'm glad to see Jared outed as somebody who has a complete lack of character, especially with his racist, sexist and homophobic website. I don't care how old it was, it's the equivilent of haing your skirt pulled down, and it shows a set of balls. Literally. He'll always be on my shit list.

So are you telling me you weren't a little shit in your teenage years?

Looking backwards does nothing for anyone, and the skirt/balls thing is just weird heh.

xzUv9.jpg

I honestly hope so. I dont think he even realizes how he appears sometimes.

and fucking Triforce. Its not even funny anymore....

It's amazing how Joe has gone from one of the most beloved good guys in the community to being Joe Dirt or Sleazy Joe, or however you want to put it. I listened to some of his latest archive. I thought what he did during Cross Assault was just a one time thing but it seems that this is will be the theme of his show, at least for now. He's looking for controversy at every turn and is looking for anybody he can get a hold of to discuss that topic with.

Honestly, what can I say? I can't get enough of this. I want to listen to it every time he's on. But Joe is starting to paint a different picture of himself. I guess I kind of wish the person who would take advantage of this situation was someone who was already considered a heel in the community. But we have one of the genuine good guys out there turning heel because he's out there looking for dirt and controversy. It's like a FGC version of Hogan joining the NWO, I just don't know what to think man lol.

It's amazing how Joe has gone from one of the most beloved good guys in the community to being Joe Dirt or Sleazy Joe, or however you want to put it. I listened to some of his latest archive. I thought what he did during Cross Assault was just a one time thing but it seems that this is will be the theme of his show, at least for now. He's looking for controversy at every turn and is looking for anybody he can get a hold of to discuss that topic with.

Honestly, what can I say? I can't get enough of this. I want to listen to it every time he's on. But Joe is starting to paint a different picture of himself. I guess I kind of wish the person who would take advantage of this situation was someone who was already considered a heel in the community. But we have one of the genuine good guys out there turning heel because he's out there looking for dirt and controversy. It's like a FGC version of Hogan joining the NWO, I just don't know what to think man lol.

It ain't about the playin', it's about the pay-pah.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I don't think it's a good idea to vilify Jared. Especially not based on circumstantial shit.

And I'm not even gonna begin on how irrelevant that IRC quote is.

TDLink

The time for the finals has been confirmed on Spooky's channel at 10 PM EST on Saturday May 3rd (tomorrow as of this post).

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
1. What's wrong with LIJoe now? I've enjoyed his streams.

2. Is that chat log really 12 years old? God, who gives a fuck.

Top Bottom