• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Dead

well not really...yet
lmao @ Ezra's goofy fucking smile as they lift up to Batfleck's ship

Also, starting to wonder if maybe the finale isn't the red skies, but maybe in Metropolis, as thats where Superman comes back?

edit: That one Flash scene is at night again in this trailer. wtf are they doing. The effects in this commercial seem better than any trailer released yet, especially Cyborg, but the color grading looks closer to what it was in the earlier trailers. :lol

From the TV spot,

D3jMZ0R.jpg

Well that's who Michael McElhatton (Roose Bolton) is playing.

And if we're keeping track,

Reshoot Affleck

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
So we can assume Bruce/Alfred are watching the security cam footage of the robbery/assassination attempt at the court house that Wonder Woman stops in London? Must be how he's keeping tabs on her.

Also, that shot of them in the lift going up into the Flying Fox... Batman is in his tech suit, which means that's nearing the end of the movie probably right before the red skies scenes. Which then means, Superman ain't there yet, so he might really not show up until the last 20 minutes of the movie in all his glory. That'd be kinda depressing. Or maybe the red sky stuff is like the 2nd battle of 3 and we haven't seen the real final confrontation yet?

How can ya'll tell? Or is this ya'll being ya'll...
He just looks bloated in the face. Also the wig isn't sitting right on his head when you compare it to the comic con trailer from last year when he's in the fishing town looking for Arthur.

BadAss2961

I still wish Big Ben was directing, but Reeves is the second best option.
Batman's an entirely different animal, but if we're just going by Live By Night, I wouldn't want Ben to star and direct again anytime soon. I glimpsed through it after it debuted on cable recently, and it was pretty bad.

Ben was wooden. The movie itself oddly cheesy and unfocused.

What hair piece?

Ben has a front hair piece for the films. It was his idea, he's talked about it in the past during BvS press and Zack said he was super skeptical of it when Ben first mentioned it to him.

The reshoots look like the hair piece isn't there or some intern applied it instead of someone in the makeup department.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
You know, I'm actually curious as to how long it will be in movie time between when Bruce tries to recruit Aquaman and when he finally shows up. If it's like months apart, it would be amazing if Arthur shows up and is like, "Boy, you look rough since the last time I saw you".

BadAss2961

Also, that shot of them in the lift going up into the Flying Fox... Batman is in his tech suit, which means that's nearing the end of the movie probably right before the red skies scenes. Which then means, Superman ain't there yet, so he might really not show up until the last 20 minutes of the movie in all his glory. That'd be kinda depressing. Or maybe the red sky stuff is like the 2nd battle of 3 and we haven't seen the real final confrontation yet?
Could still be early/mid film since Aquaman's not in that shot either.

Not the same. Not even close. This is one of those "So this is what you think you look like" meme comparisons.

Edit: Randomly went with a still from the Flash scene cause we know it's Snyder and he's actually wearing the same outfit. So that's what he should look like cause they appear to be happening on the same day.

J_Viper

Matt only directed five films. I don't get the adoration for him.
Lol why is directing five Hollywood pictures something to scoff at? Four of those five films are excellent.

Patty only directed a single film, and a few episodes of Entourage, and she still killed it with WW.

Batman's an entirely different animal, but if we're just going by Live By Night, I wouldn't want Ben to star and direct again anytime soon. I glimpsed through it after it debuted on cable recently, and it was pretty bad.

Ben was wooden. The movie itself oddly cheesy and unfocused.
That's because he was on the sauce though.

If had the same focus he brought to The Town, which might be my all time favorite heist film, Live by Night could have been something special.

I didn't think it was too good either, but it was gorgeous film, at least. That old fashioned shoot out at near the end of the film was ace too.

Not the same. Not even close. This is one of those "So this is what you think you look like" meme comparisons.

Edit: Randomly went with a still from the Flash scene cause we know it's Snyder and he's wearing the same outfit. So that's what he should look like cause they appear to be happening on the same day.

On a side note, I'm gonna guess that entire scene with Ben and Ezra has been entirely rewritten, because hot damn the dialogue in that first comic con sneak peak was manure.

Loxley

Yeah, puffy Affleck is a dead giveaway for reshoot scenes. Not quite Kate Mara wig-levels of noticeable, but it's there if you look for it.

BadAss2961

That's because he was on the sauce though.

If had the same focus he brought to The Town, which might be my all time favorite heist film, Live by Night could have been something special.

I didn't think it was too good either, but it was gorgeous film, at least. That old fashioned shoot out at near the end of the film was ace too.
True. Still don't know if he's quite fully rehab'd yet though.
The way the scene is lit is one of the giveaways to me

Yup. It looks like The Avengers, just with Zack's blue filter.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that's so disappointing. It's very jarring to me so hopefully the scenes are spaced enough where they don't go from one pre-reshoots to reshoots back to back.

According to that leak, Momo
initially declines Ben's invitation, but joins the League after Steven Wolf steals the Mother Box in Atlantis

So that one shot could be mid-movie, since he isn't with the group yet

PS4

PC

Xbox One X

nah. the first shot is PS3 launch-tier compared to the other two glorious pictures.

Top Bottom