• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 6 adds Eliot and Brad Wong to the roster

Shin

Banned
Koei Tecmo revealed the latest fighters to join the roster of Dead or Alive 6 with Eliot and Brad Wong in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine.

Eliot (CV: Junko Minagawa) – Eliot is participating to work on his skills.
Brad Wong (CV: Unsho Ishizuka) – Traveling in search of the legendary salmon.

It’s worth noting that Brad Wong’s voice actor Unsho Ishizuka passed away on August 13 of this year, but his voicing will be in Dead or Alive 6.

Dead or Alive 6 releases on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 15, 2019.

Source: Ryokutya2089
Credit: Siliconera

Last edited:

Solo Act

Zero responses when male characters are added to the roster :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Still crossing my fingers for a Switch announcement.

Solo Act

This franchise is literally known for anime tiddies and insane microtransactions lol
Which is a shame, because I loved it before those things entered the game. I always enjoyed the simplicity of the controls and the "flash" with things like knocking people off of buildings into a new arena. The graphics were always amazing too.

Dead or Alive is one of the few franchises where I have owned every mainline game at one time or another.

Last edited:

gela94

DoA2 was my game in the past but now I don't like having tits and asses shoved into my face and don't get me started on this whole microtransaction bullshit.

CatCouch

I mained Brad back in DOA3 for quite a while. Now I like sexy women even more than I did back then so I tend to go with Kasumi, Lisa or Nyotengu in more recent times, lol.

Brad is a nice addition,I want to help him obtain the salmon!

Shin

Banned
5c10940f81e13.jpg

5c10940f114fa.jpg

xion4360

This was my original roster prediction before TGS. So far so good, speculation says there's at least 1 more, my guess is on whoever the boss is.

[IN]
Kasumi
Hayabusa
Ayane
Hayate
Helena
Zack
Brad Wong
Eliot
Marie Rose
Mila
Tina
Lisa
Kokoro
Bayman
Christie
Bass
Rig
Leifang
Hitomi
New Guy (Diego)
New Girl (NiCO)

[Maybe IN]
Gen Fu
Ein
Honoka
Rachel
Momiji

[DLC]
Gen Fu
Ein
Honoka
Rachel
Momiji
Phase 4
Alpha-152
Nyotengu
Leon
New Characters

[OUT]
VF Characters
Mai
Naotora
Raidou

Kreydo

The animation are so bad lol, and the flat lighting used in this stage look like straight from PS3 era.

Really weird how this game can look stunning then look totally garbage from diferent trailers.

Last edited:

KiteGr

Normally I would say something like "I'll wait for the complete edition" but in this franchise you can't even trust those.

The animation are so bad lol, and the flat lighting used in this stage look like straight from PS3 era.

Really weird how this game can look stunning then look totally garbage from diferent trailers.
That's because the stages shown in this trailer are literally stages from DOA5 and 4 with modifications. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Look at the stage 30 seconds into the video, now look at this image of a stage from DOA5.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kreydo

That's because the stages shown in this trailer are literally stages from DOA5 and 4 with modifications. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Look at the stage 30 seconds into the video, now look at this image of a stage from DOA5.
It look even worse in their "new" engine, the object and debris don't haveshadows in the DoA 6 version...

Last edited:

Shin

Banned

Added to the first post, thanks.
In terms of facial animation DoA6 looks like a new generation all by itself when it really isn't.
Can't say the same for the rest of their body, stages and what's not but TK made great strides with the faces.
Then again seeing their other games they really are on top of their games in that department IMO.

Top Bottom