• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

deserves an own thread..? Suzumiya Haruhi getting a own game

Jiggy

As I thought. :| Too bad... They could have had a really decent rhythm game or something, between all those character CDs, drama CDs, and every other Haruhi soundtrack they made.

Dina

Son of Godzilla said:
GAF let Pani Poni Dash! fall by the wayside, so as punishment it gets to suck up every last ounce of Haruhism bullshit and ****ing smile about it.

PPD frigging rawked. I was LTTP with that anime and boy did I regret it. Becky is pure win.

icecream

Public Health Threat
Haruhi PSP new screens:
haruhi10.jpg

haruh104.jpg

haruhi11.jpg

haruhi09.jpg

It uses a 'Motion Portrait' system that simulates 3-D modeling for fluid motions and gestures.

Darkpen

Banned
icecream said:
Haruhi PSP new screens:
haruhi10.jpg

haruh104.jpg

haruhi11.jpg

haruhi09.jpg

It uses a 'Motion Portrait' system that simulates 3-D modeling for fluid motions and gestures.
ah, so that explains that website with haruhi's face. Surprising that that's what they're doing for cutscenes. Very interesting

....pretty pretty please come out in the US :(

Jiggy

I'm scared I'll buy this for the art and the license alone.

But at least I'd be supporting the idea of something Haruhi-related that doesn't take place from Kyon's perspective. :D That guy annoys me for no reason I'll ever understand--he's the only thing about the series I don't like.

Those character designs look a little off, I'm guessing Kyoto isn't involved in this project at all? Is it true the author of the books is doing something for these games?

Top Bottom